TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

I'm so confused right now :confused: When was it announced that non-48G, non-Kpop trainees could apply? Last announcement I remember is 48G can audition too, and that the application period was 12/15-1/10.

• Like Like x 1
  2. trxsh

trxsh Member

It wasnt.
    The last announcement is what you said. Thats all we know :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    if all 48G members can apply, does that mean SNH48G members can apply, too? that would be interesting lol like former sisters reunited or something

48G has many underappreciated girls who have the looks and talent to make it big in the k-pop world. They should apply.

As for the language thing, they have the subtitles. In S2, Takada Kenta's speech in episode 5 had Korean subtitles.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    No. At least not as "48G members" as they aren't part of 48G anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    If they truly don’t let non-48G Japanese acts join, I could see there being about these many girls joining

AKB: 15-20
    SKE: 10
    NMB: 8-10
    HKT: 6-8
    NGT: 4-8
    STU: 2-3

Maybe:
    JKT48: 1

• Like Like x 1
  6. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    48g = All48 Groups
    AKB48Group= AKB48, national and international sister groups (Source: TPE48 website)
    SNH48Group= SNH48 and its sister groups (Source: SNH48 website)

• Like Like x 1
  7. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I believe they bought the rights to use "48" in their name. So technically, they're still 48G.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i believe their status as member of akb48 group is already cancelled. it seems they do retain the right to sing past akb48 group songs though (past= prior to the point where akb disowned them, or vice versa)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I know it's not directly related to Produce48 but I just wanted to say, the girls do get some training with a dance coach. It's not like they take a girl with zero dance experience, give her some DVDs and be like "learn this by the next concert". There are some documentaries where we can see the girls having dance lessons. However, I agree that the level and amount of coaching is a lot lower than kpop girls and it certainly would benefit them to get that :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    That’s why I’m hoping Produce 48 doesn’t just end up being a 48G being made in Korea.

I would love to see both aspects of Kpop & Jpop be fused in the show & the group.

Within Kpop nowadays, the Hallyuwave is slowly being revived between BTS & Twice. However, instead of it just being Kpop teaching towards other acts, this time it should be Jpop finally getting it’s attention outside of Japan.

For example, Morning Musume got tons of praise from Koreans due to this performance during a Korean end of the year program last year. Saying how they sung live fantastically.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BEyhY4OV_Jk

Which btw I hope songs like Love Machine could be performed on Produce 48.

This could also help create less stereotypes among not only 48G but Jpop acts in general since some think because Jpop acts don’t generally have hardcore vocal/dance (though I would love for them to see groups who’d actually blow their Kpop favs away with their skills) or any sort of rap.

While Kpop has definitely taken many factors from Jpop, Kpop fans & Koreans seem to either not notice it or downright ignore it. I hope Produce 48 & the group that comes out of it blends both aspects well so that maybe both sides could stop attacking each other in the music regard

• Like Like x 1
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    I would like to see Yokoyama Yui(8) and Nakano Ikumi there,i think they would do well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Btw there is a Korean girl group called Polaris Girls that will also be a Korean-Japanese girl group

Looks like K+J girl groups are about to become the new trend

• Like Like x 1
  13. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    and they do retain the right to use "48" in their name. it depends on how you define 48G. some people include sakamichi when they talk about 48G, but some don't. according to me, 48G = any group that has the right to use "48" in its name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    SNH48 at the moment is basically like "sue us, you won't be able to do shit"

There's no way in hell they will be able to participate in Produce48. In any case, they're doing very well and they fully transitioned from Jpop style to Mandopop. SNH girls look like Kpop idols in a way too.

• Like Like x 2
  15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here
    snh48 is god-level!1!1!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    All Kennins Cancelled.... or it just within AKB48? I heard someone on Twitter said Sakura Miyawaki is interested in "KPOP"? hmmmm.

Claims to be utterly clueless about the Fandom....joined a Day Ago?....Picks Jurina as an Oshi....(*crickets*)- yeah, seems legit - lol.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Sister group members who had a kennin in AKB had their kennin cancelled. AKB members who have kennin position in sister groups (Naachan, Yukirin) still keep the kennin position, at least for now. I could see them cancelling Yukirin's kennin but STU is still so fresh it needs Naachan's help imho.

• Like Like x 1
  18. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

Don't AKB have that scary dance teacher with that legendary saying "emit aura through your eyes"? I remember watching SKE's documentary where they have that spartan dance teacher whose sole motive was to make SKE the greatest among the SGs.That's why their dances are so powerful and in sync. Perhaps they do get some basics training but not all of them.

On that note, who do you think could be the dance coach for PD48? Do you think they will bring in the same teacher PD101 had for the first season?

• Like Like x 1
  19. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    KAHI

• Like Like x 1
  20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    God- 1/2 this forum is slit their wrists when they realize that as 'Blunt' or polarizing as I can be (at times)- I'm nothing compared to Asian Junkie.com articles (posters) or Kpopalypse. The guy in the middle of the review, while giving his opinion, stops to say "Fight Me!"(if you don't agree)...TWICE in 1 paragraph- lol

Fans of various groups often feel the need to "Educate" other Fandoms...it's a PRIDE thing. Like the Super Bowl or Marvel comics vs DC Comics. (Marvel's books been SJW Trash for 2 years, Fight Me!)- Just roll your eyes & move on the Next Opinion which will either: Agree, Disagree, or want to Fight You- lol. Look at these comments & realize I am "TAME as Hell"- lol.

Now, I'm hearing about a new Shuffle? a Return CORE AKB? (Gee, we were BEGGING for this in 2015!!)...Oh wait, Yuria, Kawaei, Paruru, Miki are ALL Gone!!!! Who is left? Okada Nana? Mion, KomiHaru, & Geesh? is Saho still there....(Runs into the Delorean Time Machine)- We have to go back!- lol.

Who Lit this FIRE under AKS's feet?? I wonder?? It's like AKI-P walked off the debris of his rained out Election in June & said "Yes, Keyakizaki in suits w/ a Gender-Bender ACE!!"- Idol fans will love it...but like Mr. Plinkett from "Red Letter Media" says "You don't notice at the time....But your brain did".

I get my "points" across in a "Question?" or "It's My Opinion that..." and leave it you to take or leave. KPOP realizes that You already know it's another's Opinion & & Doesn't bother Asking Questions- lol. It's Not "educating"...it's Free Based Opinion Sharing- lol.

Don't you SULLY my Idols (K or J or C Pop) w/ that Western Over-Sexed - Politcal - Illuminati Garbage- lol. Britney & Spice Girls, nsync, ect....WERE "POP groups" - NOT IDOLS. Katy Perry is a Pop Star - Acchan/Paruru/ Mayuyu were "Idols" in Jpop. Momoiro Clover are Jpop Idols.... Destiny Child (like w/ Beyonce') were a Pop group.

No One is conforming to sing about "Feminism" or 'Whatever' - They're IDOLs. The perform for Smiles, Hopes, & Dreams - NOT "Activism" or Politics. Idols are a totally different "creation" & mind-set from "Pop Star". Pop Stars get their phones hack & naked pics of them wind up on the Internet - an Idol meets a boy in an arcade at mid-nite & gets caught & she's forced to politely "Graduate".

It's a "Eastern" vs "Western" values thing. Just saying...in my Opinion.

• Dislike Dislike x 1