1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    so, no news about which 48 girls that would join produce48??

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    yeah im pretty sure you didnt watch produce 101 season 2 at least.

YG K+ sent at least 2-4 trainees there fyi if you aernt updated. There isnt any restrictions on modeling companies.

And fyi coaches are also judges at the start if you arent updated as well. like someone mentioned, they actually judge the participants which band they eill be going as well.

To those interested in how the show would go you can go watch Produce 101 S2 as its a good gauge how it would be like.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Applications are done. Hopefully we start hearing who’ll actually be on the show soon

• Like Like x 1
  4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    idk why i have a hunch another popular JYP trainee will compete and slay like Somi and Ryujin lmao.

I'm really hoping Fujita will join tho. and since they're targeting for a global group, i won't be surprised if they force Rara and Noza to join (it would explain Rara's terrible position in Muishiki no Iro lol)

the judges will judge them on the first episode tho. well, more precise, classify them.

LMAO Sohye's agency isn't an idol agency, but she still got in. and debuted ffs.

yup i'm guessing you didn't watch pd101 or skipped the first few episodes.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Kriesha Chu should go on too. She did well on Kpopstar but she still has a small following. Also she’s a soloist so there’s no risk there

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Noza alongside Macharin are my fav AKB members. Hopefully both really do go

Rara seems pretty cute, hope she goes as well

• Like Like x 1
  7. welp

welp Next Girls

So, you expected those 2 wanna one guys to be coaches of this show? that's even more absurd.

I can see no use for models to go to this kinda show. they don't receive dance and singing training from the agency neither the agency can support them musically afterward. It's said YG K+ was in the show as the PD were desperate to get 101 trainees, so he just contacted any entertainment agencies. Now, the needs to meet 101 contestants has been lifted, the need to call YG K+ fades.

Also, it may be a problem that fashion industry's beauty standard for the girl tends to not agree with idol industry's one.

There is a speculation if Sakura may join the show?
    Looked like a Korean wota tweeted he attended the handshake event and asked her about Produce48 and she answered "Are you joking? But, if I do join the show, please support me."

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

"Are you joking?"

So nice to know that sakura and I think alike when someone asks a stupid question like this

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Exposition, it helps getting the names of their stars be known by brands and the general public.
    A lot of idols actually don't want to be singers but to be actors or models, those kind of shows can help. Sohye from the first season is the best exemple

In the case of YGK+ they have YG but other model agencies can set a partnership with an external agency. It ain't that hard.
    Some tiny music labels don't even a studio or a room for the dance practices but they still release music.

Uhh that is not the case at all...Hyunbin was the one who wanted to try out being an idol and everyone at YGK+ was against it.
    Even now they are still not happy about his idea, despite him being successful with JBJ. I remember that before his debut in JBJ a staff member got in a fight with a fan about him being a model not an idol (& blabla)

Actually it can be the same, it will just depend on what kind of brands they are working with & for which occasion.

Totally off outside of the "who is going to participate" topic:
    How do you think the uniforms will look for this season ? I really don't like those from P101 even for the boys;;
    I wish they wore something simple like the trainees of MIXNINE or really fancy, kinda those clothes AKB members could wear at a concert~

• Like Like x 1
  10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Fromis9 aint going to parcitipate since Mnet wont accept that Idol School is a flop. The leftover trainees will sure participate tho, thats the reason they want to keep everyone from Idol School in the company in the first place but most of them ended up not staying.

• Like Like x 2
  11. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    The mixnine outfits looked amazing would really love going in that direction. I'm expecting something towards the direction of P101 S1 though

• Like Like x 1
  12. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Cube just announced their plans to debut a new girl group

I get a feeling the CLC joining Produce 48 rumor is true

• Like Like x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

She definitely didn't think alike. She said she was thinking over it in December. Neither the Japanese MC who asked her back in December did.

Besides, the original tweet went
    握手会でサクラにこの言葉を直接聞いた方が、されサクラが「私、プロデュース48に、私が」と言った直後に「冗談だろう?」と言われましたがサクラが、「本当にだから、挑戦するので応援してくれ」と、一度より明確に答えたとしたんですよ。

The precise translation might be
    "At the handshake event, I directly asked Sakura. Sakura then 'Produce 48, I ...', and immediately 'Are you joking?' she said. But, Sakura went on 'In fact, as I'll take the challenge, give me support.'. She definitely replied so."

If this fan account is true, Sakura has applied for the show.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yea I'm still going with this part ー> 「私、プロデュース48に、私が? 冗談だろう?」

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    A recent article on Sakura joining P48

https://girlskpop21.blogspot.jp/2018/01/akb48on-my-own.html?m=1

If the fan account was an accurate translation, then it’s likely she’s going on

Sakura would probably just say no or she wouldn’t go on actually it if she wasn’t. Nothing to risk by saying that. But her answer was rather ambiguous which meant she was likely hiding something. And her saying she’d go on before the contestants were officially announced would be a huge no no

• Like Like x 1
  16. trxsh

trxsh Member

link?

that wording sounds more convincing though-

「私、プロデュース48に、私が」と言った直後に「冗談だろう?」と言われましたがサクラが、「本当にだから、挑戦するので応援してくれ」

like she started making a statement then hesitated suddenly since he might be joking, but then continued.... right? I don't really have Japanese skills but I'm focusing on the Japanese since this person's English has a lot of irregularities so it's hard to get a feel for any coherent nuance (no offense)- and that could of course cause more confusion in terms of rumors (yay!!!:fp:)

it would be funny if it's just from the imagination of some Korean wota though :lol:

I hope there's some report/rumor from one of the more obvious suspects like Myao soon so I have something I can believe in [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  17. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Well, sakura signified her intent to lead the group during the coming of age ceremony and it's hard to imagine she'll do that by going off to korea for an extended period to possibly join a permanent(?) group. It might also be hard to see if she's just being polite or purposely replying in a neutral tone if what you want to hear or interpret is that she intends to join -- sort of similar to how some folks here interpret her statements/actions. Imo it's hard to imagine any of the top 48group members joining this thing but at the same time it's also "easy to imagine it" if that's what you want/hope them to do.

edit: she's also aiming for the number 1 position in the ssk but hey, maybe she wants to go to korea to get away from tofu wrestling lol.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I wouldn’t mind if the the more popular girls didn’t join tbh. I am anticipating seeing underrated members become prominent members. Especially if they end up being a top 3 member among them.

I have a strong feeling Aanya is joining. Hope she does well if so.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Aayan can stay in HKT and bully her kids lol

I don’t see Sakura joining PD48 either. If she joins, that’s like “here. Jurina. You’re finally 1st.” One of the biggest excitement this upcoming SSK is the battle between Sakura and Jurina. If Sakura isn’t present, even Ogiyuka won’t hype up the event even if she’s pushed by every media “荻野由佳 VS 松井珠理奈?! 誰が1なのか?”

• Like Like x 1
  20. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Senbatsu really goes to show it’s impact with how it influenced Produce 101

They’ll hype between Somi vs Sejeong. As well as Jihoon vs Daniel vs Jonghyun

Can’t wait to see the top rivalry for Produce 48

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1