1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    ^ *reported* Moving on
    _________

I wonder what the Produce 48 uniform will be like. I can definitely envision the P101 school uniform & a AKB48 styled outfit

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    1) I am locking the thread. I am tired of the constant bickering. I may not ever re-open it. We'll see.

2) It is obvious that there are people attempting to bait others into fights. This is why I have been reluctant to ban some participants from the thread.

3) You guys can rip on Slacker all you want, but I thought his post was reasonably accurate. In all my years on this forum I have seen this scenario play out multiple times. With K-Pop fans and Japanese fans who have dared to post here, and then get run out on a rail. There are some people here who get so threatened. It's ridiculous.

4) If/When I do re-open the thread. Some of you will not be invited.

5) I said before that posting rumors is okay, but that doesn't mean posting any stupid rumor you can find. You need to look at the sources you are quoting. Bottom line, some of you need to use MUCH better judgement. This is common sense.

6) As for what they do on K-Pop forums, I don't care. They do what they do. We do what we do. Disagreements are okay, even heated disagreements can be okay, but the bashing and bullying are not okay.

7) DO NOT attempt to create a new Produce48 thread without my permission. It will be swiftly deleted.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    • Like x 16
    • Informative x 11
    • Funny x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Useful x 1
  4. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, after contemplating this for a few days, we are going to give it another try. I am re-opening the thread. However, with a couple of caveats.

After seeing what happened before, I am going to change my position and strongly discourage people from reporting rumors from random sources. There are plenty of reliable sources from where you can get information. Enough of the random garbage. I have received almost daily pleas from various people to re-open this thread, sometimes for the most trivial of reasons. I'll be honest, the more that happened, the less I wanted to open it.

Going forward, we are going to have an extremely low-tolerance for fighting on this thread. We are sick and tired of the daily nonsense that goes on here. Personally, I am about to begin finals week. And if I get inundated with reports and fights from this thread, I will shut it down permanently, along with a few users.

As promised there are certain people who have been dis-invited from this thread. They know who they are. The people who were previously removed from the thread will remain removed.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

com on miru sit at the top chair

azusa isn't there yet, but she was in the rumor lists

oh well uuka, hopefully her talents will be more known after this

6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I'm just curious as to will Yukirin will still have enough time to produce her special stage if she's going to participate in Produce48? I know it's not like she can't return to Japan to take care of that stuff but wouldn't she be overworking?

8. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm pretty sure they planned everything beforehand. Yukirin will have the time, or else they wouldn't have her produce the stage.
    Also, there are Shonichi performances of the new stages in May, so I really have no idea what they are planning about that.
    Do you guys know how long will the shooting last? I heard stuff about audience voting, but that means they must be in Korea for a LOT of time, meaning they'll only come back to Japan for important stuff?
    This whole thing doesn't make sense unless they plan to record it all this month, so can someone who knows how this Produce thing works?

• Like Like x 2
  9. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I am happy because now i have the list of the girls i will never follow again :)

• Like Like x 5
  10. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    Matsui Jurina, Miyawaki Sakura, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri, Hasegawa Rena, Asai Yuka, Nakano Ikumi, Nagano Serika, Shiroma Miru, and Kato Yuuka have been spotted so far through the Korean fansites, all of these girls were also on the latest rumor list that went around last week

11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    They most likely have it all figured out for all the members, now just wait for official announcements from News on anything extra like scheduling

12. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    NMB and AKB (and NGT too right? I don't follow NGT) will still have to promote their new singles, so surely the members have to go back to Japan for that. But what about handshake events? Will those be condidered unimportant and the PRD48 will have have to skip on that or will they still participate nonetheless

13. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

I hope there are girls who were not in the rumored list to be in the show as well

14. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    One list counted around 39~ girls, obviously a couple of them aren't/are missing, kind of feeling nervous

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Oh wow.

How long does the filming for Produce take though?
    They are about to go into the Teacher Teacher promotion, Sakura has the HKT single as well and the SSK is two months away... :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  17. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I think that they're there only for promotional content only..

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Photos of Sakura in the airport (GMP, Korea)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, Sakura is carrying a lot of stuff in those pictures just for promotional content.
    I'd say she's in.

• Like Like x 2
  20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i dont see any promotional things with those kind of big suitcase tho , better to admit maybe we'll lost some bet with this thread audience :hehe:

• Like Like x 3