1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And also to our forum members who joined recently.
    Please be very carefull with posting unconfirmed infos.

Even if it comes from someone who is serious.
    Rumors are rumors.

(Well the 48g girls list is more or less confirmed now because we have serious hints from their social medias)

While the thread restarted nicely and smoothly it remains under a serious warning from our mods
    Please (re)read Cristafari's statement.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/produce-48-18-06-xx.20716/page-89#post-1455862

I'd be very sad if the thread runs into troubles again.:cold:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Tbh, I would like to see Sasshi or Sayaka to make an appearence in P48. Not as special cameo, but as one of song producer for 3rd mission (like B1A4's Jinyoung and Pentagon's Hui Triple H).

12 episodes, so one episode more than previous episode. Plus 2+5 debut-related episodes.
    Actually @oh_mes (and K-netz) got that from this picture below, but the original source is unknown. Could be from insiders since staff is too kind to give spoilers to fans :fear:.
    IMG_20180417_120123.jpg
    EDITED: Got the source. Apparently, its from CJ's official magazine https://twitter.com/20010520_moe/status/986065521798922240

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I think popular member are highly encouraged to join this show

4. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I didn't really mean it like a yukirin and Jurina aren't legendary members in AKB in their own right, but if we only get Korean cameos then the AKB members will feel like to me side characters in this show. I don't understand how just because we have two maybe three with Myao of old members is enough of the AKB legacy that a brief guest cameo would be too much.

Bringing back old members as guests will be great for young members like chiba Erii to meet, but also great for Yukirin and Jurina to see old friends. Anything for more mayukirin moments anyways

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It's actually a reference to Sephiroth, a Final Fantasy character whose theme song and nickname is 'One-Winged Angel'. The doll Jurina is holding is official Kenny Omega merchandise from the NJPW store. He's a big gaming nerd, so he named his finishing maneuver 'One-Winged Angel' and his wrestling attire and merchandise often depicts one wing. For example:

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Mirurun is not present today for NMB's Yokubomono promo. Guess we can say for sure she's in P48 now

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 5
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

£650 for performing 3 minutes?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm in the wrong job.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    that money ain't even enough to pay for their airplane tickets tho. Also considering how much the 48 girls have to fly back and forth, that should be something to compensate for them. Seeing the girls looking half dead at the airport breaks my heart man.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    OMG former P101 Season 1 and 2 trainees are shaking :yikes:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But I doubt they are the ones paying those tickets. It should be Mnet or AKS.
    The money they get per episode/song should be theirs.

But this is normal anyway.
    They are taking away time the girls could be using to do other paid work, so they need to offer something.
    In the West, it's quite common in shows like Big Brother and Survivor to give a weekly salary to the contestants.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Wow even Kahi appeard to cheer on the girls eventhough she is in her last state of pregnancy.
    I hope some backstage footage with Somi, Daniel and Kahi will be aired, but with the focues on the girls. Though I can imagine it will focus on Daniel and Somi

13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    as in her instalive yesterday, ayanan said that she missed her dog badly, it looks like some members didn't flew back to Japan this weekend

14. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i wouldnt be surprised when the p48 season is further along and there are ranked favorite korean contestants who travel to japan with the japanese contestants and visit the 48g theaters and maybe even perform a song or two in the theater. that would be pretty cool

• Like Like x 3
  15. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^ I would be hugely disappointed if they didn't attend the SSK, I mean I don't think many people outside of wotas know how big this event is so that'll be a huge opportunity for the management to show off the popularity of AKB

• Agree Agree x 9
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If the show premieres around the same time as the SSK, yeah, it would be a waste not to bring the other 48 Korean girls and perform Pick Me 3.0, at least.

• Agree Agree x 6
  17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i wonder who is going to get the evil editing treatment
    prediction:Miru

i hope not tho

18. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have very Strong feeling this will come true 9000%, AKS would not miss this opportunity.

19. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    So Owada Nana and Oshima Ryoka are in Korea together (see Naanya's Twitter) and there are some comments asking them whether they are taking part in P48.
    I assume it's just a holiday and the timing is coincidence, but wanted to ask if anyone has heard anything about them taking part or having anything to do with the show. I hadn't, so assume the comments are fishing without basis.

20. trxsh

trxsh Member

Sakura.

This was mostly two years ago when she was the new rising member so everyone would bitch about her, but people used to always criticize her supposed shadiness. I think it's overblown, but I do think she has a calculating side.... now the cameras will catch every interaction, so who knows :^O^: