TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    They definitely recorded that after she announced her hiatus. Honestly think there's a chance she doesn't want to give up being on the show. I've never seen her so happy being on Produce.

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Will they bump up Ikumin when they finally take Jurina out from the ranking? :(

37 Korean trainees & 21 Japanese trainees. :(

3. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Honestly I felt the same when seeing her in the show. We just have to wait and see.

4. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They didn't say so I assume no. Either Jurina is going to basically come back (unlikely unless she gets a free ride through this evaluation which will not sit well with...anyone) or they're just going to continue with 57 trainees

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

really happy for Miyu !!!! Congrats !!!!:1st:

6. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Since Ikumin is one of Jurina's biggest fans, I wouldn't mind Jurina leaving to save Ikumin.
    But after watching this episode, they will probably continue with 57 trainees.

7. White

White Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    maybe they just continue with 57 trainees.
    anyway, next elimination ep is already the debut member? (12th member)

8. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    They’re continuing with 57. Voting opened and she’s grayed out.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Nope they will axe until top 35 or something
    And then top 22 or so until the finale where top 12 will be decided

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

well the original number is 39 japanese and 57 korean trainees. japanese to korean ratio is actually higher now even though 4 japanese trainees dropped out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i feel so bad for ikumin :(

• Agree Agree x 11
  12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They'll just continue with 57 tbh, its not like they cant continue position eval with 1 contestant less.

Its safe to assume the next cut off is at #36, considering its 6 songs with 6 members each. Having the cut off at 42# (7 member per song in the previous seasons), wouldnt make any sense.

Speaking of the concept songs, I can feel that #2 will be the popular one since it sounds like what G-Idle would comeback with lol

http://produce48.mnet.com/pc/concept
    you can listen to concept song samples here

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    If it follows the previous 2 seasons, it would be:
    position evaluation --> 2nd elimination --> concept evaluation --> final performance with final ranking

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'd like to think that they thought about all the people who actually voted for Jurina and kept that effort valid even if Jurina is not staying on the show.

I'm aware is MNET, but this would just make more sense to me than Jurina jumpingo out of her hiatus or promoting another girl in her place.

This said... the end of the episode is just plain evil!!! My TL is all crying now lol
    I disagree with some choices, but I guess I can't have everyone I want on the group lol
    Though for next season I wouldn't mind if they made 2 groups instead on one... wishful thinking

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    In the end that 1000 points mean something. Ikumin have to bow to the hype and screen time of BBY team 2. Mixed feeling about this, lowkey hoping Ikumin survive the first elimination. But on the other hand.....OMGGGG.....SATO MINAMIIIIII....my favourite BBY Team 2.
    Well, we still have that argument...there is one AKB trainee who hasn't been promoted as full member yet still survive in P48.
    Asai Yuuka is the only one from BBY team 2 to go home. If J withdraw (which is very likely), there is no more SKE in this show?
    I guess Produce has to keep their words that the ones who will survive is until rank 58. No bumping 1 participant because of someone drop out. So come home Ikumi, you've fought well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    At least season 2 ended up having JBJ with members from top 20 (or so)... until YG messed it up but yeah.
    Hopefully something like that happens again even though it would be hard for any 48 member to join this unit since it's a common efforts from the members and their agencies rather than mnet work.

Oh and they are pretending this is the last season... i dont know if i should say fortunately or unfortunately.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    #JusticeForIkumin

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well. The audience at the live knew nothing about the drama with the 2 Boombayah Teams.

I'm looking at the full ranking after ep 3, they never removed those who dropped out. Miku is listed at 71th.
    So I guess they will keep Jurina in the ranking until next elimination round, where she will officially leave the show.

19. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

isn't Ikumin pretty much team 8's no. 2 after Oguri Yui? Not the biggest loss, she has a bright future ahead

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    atm she's like no. 10-15