TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Here are the ones for I AM and Rollin' Rollin' that I've caught. The others I've seen weren't romanized.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

is there any live stream for the M!Countdown performances? Or will it be uploaded to MNet's Youtube?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I think here https://www.mwave.me/en/mcountdown/onair. I don't bother since the time zones diferences. They post the clips on youtube as soon as the show ends anyway.

4. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
  5. Endorsi

Endorsi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    I tend to agree with @broz0rs but this makes also sense.... I can't help but wonder why all of this hasn't been taken in consideration when contracts have been made.
    I follow the show essentially for the girls, both japanese and korean, and so far they didn't disappoint me; but on the organization level of MNET and agancies there have been some choiches that look almost amateurish to me.
    True to be told we don't know exactly what went on behind the scene, but watching the structure of PD48 from outside it looks like it could have been generally managed better.
    Just my opinion.

Edit: It has started... and I have no idea whom I'm watching lol

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  7. Endorsi

Endorsi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
  8. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    I AM really grew on me and those chants were good. The girls did great, but the very best for me is still Rumor: powerful like the first time. :worthy:
    Rollin rollin was a bit of disappointment. I found it less energetic than the performance on the episode had been, and the background lights didn't help at all. I'm pretty sure the rest of the world will love it though (lol) but I expected more.
    The other were nice enough, but still not my thing, no matter how much I like Yuri's voice or find Miu pretty.

I'm (unnecessarily) proud I recognized more or less all the ggroup on MCountdown [hehe] but bgroups look like time stopped in the 90s or so:blink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ Thoughts after watching

Forget MNet, each of the teams should just debut as they are right now ahahaha :^O^:

Enjoyment re-rating:
    1. 1000%
    2. Rumour
    3. To reach you
    4. See You again
    5. I am
    6. Rollin Rollin

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

12. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Well, Miyu has more screentime on this special stage than on PD48 :1st:.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

I still like Rollin rolling the most. IMO all of them performed as well as if not better than the pd48 version.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Endorsi

Endorsi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Some of them look kinda sad.

15. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Some of them are performing knowing they've been eliminated...T.T

16. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oh trust me, this is nice compared season 1. Those girls were literally Guinea pigs. Positive is that things were better for Wanna One and the experience they gained from Wanna One should make it better for the group to come.

But to answer your question they actually sign two contracts. The only contract they have signed so far is for the show (which binds the winning top 12 to a future upcoming contract). That second contract is probably not even finalized at the moment. Or if Myao has started looking for an agency, MNET might have started negotiating the final terms of the said contract with companies. This is why a couple of weeks ago, a rumor came out about the final group (I totally forgot the exact rumor) and no one really denied it nor confirmed it; the contract for the top 12 isnt set in stone yet.
    For the skeptics, this two contract thing, is the reason why the winner group of another reality show never debuted (but yg ent is a mess and I dont even know why anyone was surprised). That was not even a year ago.
    In Myao's case, from episode 1 to 9 she was never a favorite in this competition. Even with the latest elimination, who would've believed that she would end up in 1st position the following week? Sure she was always in top 30 but entering the top 12? That was a plot twist. Horipro and her probably never expected her to be part of the possible winners after so many weeks... That's why the move is being made now.

• Useful Useful x 2
  17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Kind of surprised with this also. The alliance with the eliminated J-trainees' fans maybe?
    However, I'm happy for her. For 1 pick, I hope she and Miyu already secure enough fanbase dedicated only for them.
    On the other hand, I think it is normal for the mainstream choices in earlier episodes to take some hit. As significant part of their vote may not from first or second pick.

So, we shall see what happen tomorrow.

18. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

It makes me sad that some of them have been eliminated and that some Japanese members flew to Korea just for this, knowing they have been eliminated already

Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    after this performance, i think i know why international fans asking why the f*** <I AM> & <1000%> was 6th and 5th place. I know Rollin' Rollin' can do better than this performance, i prefer the original than this because it's the "happy" vibe is missing. (probably because some of their friends were eliminated so...) To Reach you is so-so. The songs that still have the same feel are Rumor and See You Again.
    But with Rumor, i don't know, you can feel to saepii face and her eyes that she's sad, also Ahn Yujin for her solo shot at the ending of I AM, she looks like so uncomfortable or nervous. idk maybe she ranked down again or what

20. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

It could be that ahn yoo Jin read the hate comment and is affected plus her friends have been eliminated. Some performance were weak and I don't want to see Sae eliminated

Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk