TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Watched the Countdown perfs in higher res on a big screen and it was great. It's too bad the girls couldn't really enjoy the countdown perfs as it came right after elimination. I thought many of them looked their best though for these performances especially wang yiren who seemed to have softer features and was smiling a lot more. I thought she was the prettiest that day. Yiren, Sakura and Hyewon in the same group is a real killer -- sometimes I didn't care too much what they were actually doing, they were just really pretty to watch. If you include Minju it'll be visual overload lol. I thought Yuri, Goeun with darker hair, Haeyeon, Shitao Miu and Sihyun were also looking their best that day.

Question on the live voting for the final day -- so people not in the venue can also vote right? And how much did it cost to vote? In season 2, I noticed that the votes were almost double from the previous elimination (with the same 1-week period) so it must be from the live voting which is like an extra week of voting with the x7. But because there's not that many people in the actual venue, the votes must have come from people voting online. Is this correct?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The breakdown for the final group voting is 1 week period of online voting + paid text voting on the finale. Text voting is only limited to one text per number. The Finale will be broadcasted live and anyone with a Korean number could vote (doesn’t have to be in the venue) when they open text voting live during the finale. I believe 1 text cost only a few cents but is equivalent to 7 votes.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  3. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Hold on To Your Seats Folks, Reaction Queen Megu coming back to Showroom commentary today and will accompanied with last week duo of Nozawa Rena & Kitazawa Saki

https://twitter.com/AKB48staff_t/status/1032863655891677184

And I love the idea bringing Megu & Yuihan for the finale commentary and maybe invited a special guest to join them like Ariyoshi Lisa/Takeda Kenta or (although impossible) Aki-P himslef

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 6
  4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Thank you! This info is very helpful! So the live voting is around equal to the 1 week of voting. So we're looking at around the same vote totals as what we'll see tomorrow (maybe a bit higher) since this next elimination is two weeks of voting instead of the 1 week in season 2. Ah so the votes really don't cost anything -- just the price of a text message.

Will they show any sort of voting update after the next elimination but prior to the finale?

5. Endorsi

Endorsi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Sian lol

Speed dance challenge

Sian again :D

More at youtube

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yup, I remember they showed some of the member’s vote standing half way through the finale but that’s it.

===
    Anyways, MNET’s on crack again today and just uploaded 2x speed dance mission videos lmao
    For those who don’t know, it’s a famous game for Kpop idols where they dance to their song in 2x faster speed. It’s not just a sped up version of the original performances if that’s what you were thinking :fear:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Part 2:

• Like Like x 2
  8. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Haha, poor Sian...that was pretty sneaky of Eunbi.

Also, Nako and her faces. THIS GIRL IS JUST TOO MUCH. :lol:
    nako makeup.PNG nako makeup 2.PNG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Endorsi

Endorsi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    i love how Mnet puts the audience in an emotional rollercoaster uploading all those fun clips then suddenly dropping the elimination preview.
    i was like :awesome::(

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So they want us to believe its gonna be Wonyoung vs Sakura for #1.
    Would be funny if Miho or Miyu actually got it in the end[hehe]

But in previous seasons the last elim has secured the center spot for Somi and Daniel. Who knows if its gonna be the case here. This season is so unpredictable..

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    When does today's elimination start?

12. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    In 5hrs

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

So, basically if you go to 7-Eleven and buy 200 prepaid SIM cards for your phone, you can give 7 * 200 = 1400 votes for your favorite trainee during the finale?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Pretty sure buying SIM card in Korea is as hard as in Japan as you need to register your name for every single one. :^^;:
    except they can gather 200 different people to do the same :fear:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lmao I don’t think Korea allows people to buy multiple sim cards like its nothing. I once lived in a country where I was only allowed 2 sims and had to register a national ID :^^;:

16. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Really? Wow that's actually really strange for me. Here in mexico people can just go into a store that sells cellphone related stuff and can just buy as many SIM cards as they want

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Ok, good. Then the voting in the finale might actually be fair.

In my country there is no restrictions how many SIMs you can have. You can buy them like apples, as many as you like. :D

18. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That makeup class XD I was surprised when SSIN walked through the door because I actually subscribed to her YouTube channel and watch her videos quite regularly.

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    At this point I just hope MNET takes lots of money from Subway :wall::wall::wall:
    are people still given Gmarket's discounts for voting PD48's trainees or it had been stopped? I read something some time ago and then didn't read anything else....

anyway......... good luck everyone, let's hope we won't be all heart broken today :cold:
    I'm not ready

20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    YT stream...
    EDIT: Nvm... might not be allowed to share streaming links here :^^;: