1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    LOL! if possible, AKS let other eliminated 48g to perform, too waste money send senbatsu to korea

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I can see they end up performing HR or Koisuru. Lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If they let the 48 girls perform, it'll be Teacher Teacher cause it's the most Kpop friendly one.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    why would they perform? Imagine if every agency did a performance, the show would be 6 hours long

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Maybe if we're still in 2008.

• Winner Winner x 12
  6. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I think she has a pretty good chance actually. People really liked her Rollin' Rollin' performance, and that will have a much bigger effect on this next vote than the last one due to the timing.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, that's why I said IF. :p

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I'm still wondering what the Yukirin rumours were about.

9. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    WOOOOOW if this is true then i hope it will STILL CHANGE!! only japanese member @ 12 is nako...
    https://twitter.com/docacoIa/status/1033386459930095621
    1 wonyoung
    2 gaeun
    3 chaeyeon
    4 nako
    5 yujin
    6 hyewon
    7 chaewon
    8 yena
    9 chowon
    10 minju
    11 yuri
    12 haeyoon
    13 eunbi
    14 juri
    15 hitomi
    16 miho
    17 sakura
    18 miyu
    19 miu
    20 miru

• Creative Creative x 3
  10. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    I need reaction from Megu when she watching these videos ASAP

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Every single last elimination episode "rumored" ranking I saw was wrong, and there was more chance for that to have leaked since they'd filmed the episode. Don't know why there is any reason to believe this.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
  12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

The live voting is supposedly going to account for more than half the votes so not sure how there could be a rumor/leak about votes that haven't been cast yet.

I think the concept performances have less impact than previous performances. At this point many voters should already know the trainees well enough and imo are locked on as to who they like. Most of the trainees left are pretty good or have become good so it's also harder to stand out in the performances. Maybe rumor might have an impact as it seems to be the most liked song outside of the live voting.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Do you mean the secret work she left without authorisation ?

14. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

Do you think the rumors are related to pd48?

Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

15. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    so happy for the new top 12! lee chaeyeon you deserve that #3 spot! rise my girl! but kinda worried about her, since i thought she may get some sakura's fan vote as 2 pick, also super worried about Miyu, she got that damn evil edit! uuuuuugh... seems like Mnet really didn't want her in the final line up... Myao, some still doubt her popularity, but my guess is, her love for Korea and her vocal skill got her some new Korean fans... also worried about Hiichan, she may have got some helped from Miu's fans, i really hope she could make it to final top 12.. about Miru, i'm lowkey didn't want her to debut in Korea, since Sayaka graduate, she needs to boost NMB!

i think those that have a solid fan for 1 pick votes are : Sakura, Gaeun, Miu, Hyewon (got her some minami fans), Nako, and maybe Chowon
    not sure about Eunbi/Chewon (i prefer eunbi btw) and Wonyoung/Yoojin

naaah after the last rumored ranking, i won't believe anything on twitter ! none of the list were proven to be true.. seems like someone just want to troll around making some BS list LOL.. i'll just wait for Mnet surprised midweek ranking announcement

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    there was one that was 100% spot on last elimination. the link is here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlX2XjLU4AA4ljM.jpg
    i couldn't watch the elimination live, so my friend kept me updated and linked it to me at number 15 kim minju.

but anyway as someone said, whatever the rankings are before the live show, it doesn't matter so shrugs

people already told you not to believe the rumors and how the live voting will change everything anyway
    but even when you open the tweet, there's a whole other ranking in the replies with your number 17 at number 2. lots for rumor rumor rumor, gossip gossip gossip :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    The rumors have always been terrible from the start, people need to stop listening to them and posting them.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Well the one that was posted here was false, and I saw a few others that were false too. People were freaking out about the false list that was posted here, and since it turned out to be wrong that was kind of all nonsense, so maybe we should refrain from posting rumors that have no backing or good reason to think they might be accurate. Anyone can post any made up list they want after all.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    For all we know the list might served as a reminder to K-wotas to never be complacent with the current ranking and to keep on voting as a repeat of ep8 is high likely

20. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Korean trainees are at the airport! Anyone knows what they'll be doing in Japan? If it's a live show, that would be awesome

Edit:

Apparently it's for a guerilla performance in Tokyo
    Sadly I don't read Korean so I don't know more. Just got this of onehallyu
    http://www.liveen.co...ml?idxno=229711

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018