TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Doa and nayoung deserved better. Sihyun and Sian are such a waste of talents, but I guess the top 20 deserved more than them. I wonder how miho got popular overnight though.

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That random surprise reveal really screwed up today's episode. There were hardly any surprises in the rankings. It would have been epic if those rankings were never revealed until today.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

I think that if Japanese ppl voted for Korean trainees and Korean voted for Japanese it would have been fairer
    Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Remember it could be lead to a disaster for both side if either or both side decide to vote least popular members to screw with the lineup.

5. DavidBuenafuente

But doing that they just would have made it worse for their own Korean trainees ,and Japanese trainees

• Like Like x 2
  6. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Was watching Megu's SR, she mentioned that Kim Chaewon is popular among AKB members while Nayoung is popular among AKB wotas.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Where can I watch Megu's latest reaction?

• Like Like x 2
  8. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    It's just the raw version though. Not yet sync with the episode's vid

There's a timestamp guide in the comments in case you just want to watch specific scenes.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    speaking of megu, some korean channel made a cut of Megu from AKBingo

isn't this the first one of megu's clip made by koreans? aside from the clips of the trainees,

Megu sure is taking fans from korea, well don't know if they'll stay after Produce48 though.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Endorsi

Endorsi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
  11. DavidBuenafuente

She got quite popular among Koreans for her reactions, maybe they stay and it's not like they don't have content like akbingo and showrooms to stay

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ Megu’s also popular among international PD48 Kpop fans. A lot of em look forward to her reactions even calling her the 97th PD48 trainee lol. PD48 fans regularly gives her a tower or two on SR whenever she reacts to PD48.

13. DavidBuenafuente

I fans also said that she should go to Korea for the finals and react live

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    I almost forgot about it... but there shouldn't have been a punching bag segment or something? :blink:

15. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yiren. :(((((
    Now I wonder what will Starship fans do. 1pick between Wonyoung and Yujin. Who will be the sacrificial lamb? Even with 2pick system, Yujin fell hard.
    I can't predict the final lineup. It's hard. Miu is so strong, and it scares me. I also think Hitomi will fall down. I don't really know. I think this is the season where every ranking has an element of surprise. There are a lot of big jumps and fall outs, unexpected ranks that results to elimination (Go Yujin T_T) and that makes the Final lineup unpredictable.

Also, if the contract will be the same as Wannaone's, does that mean that any 48G member can't promote in their respective teams? So if Sakura and Nako gets in, can HKT handle their temporary loss? It's been lingering in my mind lately and if that is the case, they might pull out one of them for damage control. Or maybe I'm just paranoid haha

• Like Like x 3
  16. baymon

baymon Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think Sakura is likely to be 1st in final, her fanbase is strong and dedicated. Myao's vote seems to be second vote or troll vote, not saying mostly, but I guess quite significantly. Chaeyeon who rose recently might not have significantly strong fanbase yet to pick her as 1st. Hyewon though is kinda hard to predict, but I don't think she can eclipse Sakura.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. DavidBuenafuente

We have to think that wannaone condition and this is different, in theory in S2 it only had to had trainees (in theory) but this was made with the purpose of collabing with people that have a group so the contract might be different as in you can participate in your groups schedules as long as it doesn't collide with the final group, it would be unfair to treat the 48g the same as wannaone when mnet collabed with a debuted group members and it was to be expected that some of them would make it ,
    And again do you think akip would let the popular girls join the program at risk of entering without thinking of the exclusive contract that would come with it and the possibility of losing some of the money makers like jurina at that time , Sakura, nako etc

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  18. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    do you guys think that miru gonna make it ?? i really hope she does but her rank actually fall to 19 without the benefits . i really want miru to debut and meet yeri but at the same time nmb need her :confused::cry2:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

hopefully mnet flies megu into korea for the season finale

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If each company has to send a representative does that mean we'll have someone from akb, another from nmb etc.?
    Maybe they'll send Sasshi for hkt Yuihan for akb... That would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 2