1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

they're flying into narita today and performing a guerilla concert in tokyo

and bless the person who made this. megu, rena, saki reaction to p48 ep 11 synced up to the episode

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ss_3E-QIGLXcJiYVvWW9iuUlfvBq5P-B/view

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Any idea where the guerilla concert might be? would like to see Yuri and Yena if they come to Tokyo.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I wonder if they have guerilla concert in AKB HS event since today there's HS event in Makuhari Lionel Messi... :fear: Maybe they'll do free handshake too.

plot twist: what if there's sudden announcement during guerilla concert and all k-trainees in top 20 got kennin w/ 48G group lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i'll let you know if i find more info, but sakurappu probably already provided valuable information :)

also the first couple of minutes of that showroom live are gold

"hi rena, will you join produce 101 next year?"
    "i dunno"

"hi rena, you look and sound like nancy from momoland"
    "what's that"

lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Considering the setting for IHS in Makuhari, I doubt it, except it is a zenkoku HS. Even 48G members hardly can perform anything with the IHS setting. But who knows :fear:
    Or they perform outside the venue so more people can see. Like in front of the kaihimakuhari station.

Thanks, would you kind enough to tag me in the post once you know it? :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

OMG queen...

7. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Is this a kdrama plot or what. She looks like a mom about to look for her long lost daughter
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 8
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Sorry, but why is she getting the hate? I don't quite understand... For kicking out Park Haeyoon? But everyone else kick out other trainees as well. I find nothing worthy of hate when watching it with subs :fp:

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    As Knetz are veryx3 sensitive, they see an oppurnity, they magnify it ten fold. Though it is yet to be seen what could be the repercussions and whether Miyu's one-pick is as solid as Sakura's or that of Miu's.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    As a huge KPOP (and AKB48, HelloPro and Fairies Fan somewhat JPOP fan:fear:) I second this :^^;: Kpop fans are super dramatic and sensitive is an understatement lol :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I asked a friend who attend today's HS. He said there is no stage in the venue or in front of the station. So still a mystery where they will perform.

Going to the HS is a good idea tho. At least those in top 20 know beforehand what will they experience if they get in the final 12 :^^;: But if they want more hype from general people, Shibuya and/or Shin-Okubo K-town might be better.

Imagine if Kangchan suddenly appear in Satomina's lane queuing with other fans :lol: she might lose it on the spot.
    And also other members who became good friends with Noe, Chiyori and other eliminated ones.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Finally watched this 11th episode. As hardworking and polite as Hyewon is (and her mom moments with Minami are cute), it is depressing to watch her perform. When she tries to rap/sing, it's lifeless and uninspiring. BYJ's face when they flashed back to Hyewon's part during the last eval was so fitting, she must've been thinking, "Nothing has changed in Hyewon's performances since the first time I evaluated her." However, I disagree with people who've said that Hyewon is being rude by not performing well during practice...I think she works really hard at it, but she's only capable of the kind of performance that she's already done so far in P48. Compare her rapping to her partner's in the Heize "Don't know you" eval, and it's night and day. Hyewon's gotta lose herself in the moment and get swept away in the emotion of it all, even if it's not perfect. Kind of like how Sakura did in the Blackpink song (she didn't look like a girl crush, but she sure felt like one on stage). Bums me out that 2 of the final spots (Minju being the other one) might be taken up by trainees who have the most wooden expressions of the group.

Also, this need for certain fans (Knetz or not) to blow things out of proportion and denounced trainees on one little thing is so stupid. I'm one of those rare people who looks at Miyu and Miho making the final 12 and say, "Eh, no thanks." However, I had absolutely no problem with Miyu knocking out Haeyoon. If one girl is picking first and the other is near the top, it's gonna happen. This is the last round, the championship game, etc. you gotta put yourself in the best position to win. I felt like it was less about Miyu being evil and more about feeling sorry for Haeyoon because she could really use the main vocal position with her 20th ranking. The only problem I have with the whole thing is the actual singing. Like, I'm sure Miyu is a pretty good singer...unfortunately, those high notes seemed to be outside of her wheelhouse. Seeing the next ep. preview, I was surprised to see her still trying to perform the main vocal part. It's almost like she's just hoping her voice will magically do what the part calls for. I dunno, maybe they're all performing different parts like in the previous recording studio sessions.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I thought she was getting hate because she wouldn't give up her main vocal position despite being unable to perform her lines (she sang those lines really badly tbh) until the end of the episode while there are 4 other members who can sing her lines well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

It's probably better if they perform someplace that caters more towards the general public like shibuya, etc.

The thinking is that if you're going to replace a capable lead vocal, then you should be able to fill this important position. Imo she doesn't have to be better than park haeyeon, but she has to be able to adequately fill the position and sing a very high note that's part of it. And there's less patience for her to get better and try to fill the role because she didn't just fill the position but replaced someone who was already there. Sure it's a competition but you should work within your limits? The subs if accurate may have even made it worse because her reasoning seemed a bit callous -- she thought the part was cool. I'm just a spectator here and the actual competitors certainly know better but I think it would have been safer and wiser to have picked sub-vocal 1 (or 2). If the lead vocal tanks then the entire group composed of 10 members suffers the consequences of a bad performance. It would also have removed honda from sub-vocal 1 where shitau miu maybe shouldn't have placed her at.

Lol at chaeyeon getting all shocked and sad that myao replaced her when she had just replaced nako just 1 pick before. Miyu's group has more vocals than Eunbi's but Eunbi's group is probably going to dance better. Popularity-wise it seems pretty even based on current ranking but Eunbi's group have sakura and miru that are strong in onsite voting (of course it's individual votes and not a group battle).

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
  15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    She is a mom looking for her long lost daughter. Minami will be thrilled

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Guerilla Concert 6PM JST

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    IMG_20180526_233131.jpg
    Anyway, the remaining k-trainees have arrived in Narita, which is close to Makuhari Lionel Messi. There's 50-80 japanese fans who waited for them in Narita, so they looked surprised.
    IMG_20180826_123719.jpg
    (@pd48jokbal retweets their arrival photo tweets btw)

Also, there's rumor that the guerilla event will be held there at 6 PM JST. So now, most of Japanese PD48 fans are searching for HS tickets lol

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Tbh, the only one who pulled that off is Jo Yuri. Haeyoon while sings better than Miyu still sound a bit strain, Yuri has a better technique. Nako is fully on head voice, Chaeyeon also used head voice and a bit flat.
    Also we had this case over and over again where trainees want to do certain thing whether main vocal or center but unable to pull it off during practice, I lost count how many of such cases. So I don't understand why she is receiving the hate for that. During practice she just said that she really wanted to do it, she can't just give up and not trying, right? That would also reflect badly on her. I mean Goeun persist with her wavering "kureeeee....." till the end, lol...
    But after giving it much thought, in the end she did give in, right? To me that shows her good character. So why the hate still?

Then I don't understand why Eunbi didn't get the hate when she is in the same position and also can't execute her part well, her note isn't even that high. I think it's the difference in the editing which made Eunbi more lighthearted and Miyu more serious. I'm just really tired and upset for all this hate that the girls keep unnecessary getting, and all these kpop songs which includes higher and higher notes and Mnet who is always too invested of high notes and center drama. Don't we have enough of it already?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Last I checked this was happening to Eunbi too. She had been great all the time, even giving up her own position for Sian and Chowon's sake (regardless of the producers' choiche at the end) and the only time she act for herself, she is biased.
    Miyu is under the fire since the start and she made it so far so I hope she'll pass this too. Once she does there's no limit for her anymore.

How are we supposed to watch the guerilla concert? In the next episode?
    This explain why someone from kpop side was asking if wotas took airport pictures now [hehe]

20. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    team popularity and onsite voting strength doesn't matter for these perfs, it's basically just a song to showcase yourself to the people watching the finale

--------

on the topic of Haeyoon missing out, well hopefully she will get some decent lines in the 3rd song, which will most likely be a sadder vocal type song which all the finalists sing together