1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

It was truly poor made, regardles of how much we enjoyed pics and videos. It wasn't even a guerilla in the first place.. not like it should be, at least.
    Isn't the lack of J-trainees pics because they are staying in Japan right now? They were part of HS as well. I thought it was that the cause and expected more pictures of them in the next days; the lack of publicity and the presence of people who were there just for 48s members it's a bit sad too.

The girls deserved better than this, thought it surely had positives outcomes as well for them.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I read in another forum that it's because Mnet didn't mention the handshake event and now Korean media are reporting that 20,000 fans came to support PD48 contestants. lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Baratheon

Baratheon Kenkyuusei

Just had the time to watch ep 11 subbed.

I used to like Yena but I dont like the way she suddenly mentioned other Yue Hua trainees as her family knowing them would't survive the elimination. They have never been in the same group or showing interaction except 1st ep; it was bound to happen since they only know each other.
    Its like she discreetly beg Yireon and SiHyun vote for her lol.

Sent from my SCL22 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    More like we never saw anything because MNET didn't show anything of sort.
    If they show half of the people Yena bonded with, it would have taken 60 episodes lol

Seriously though. We are seeing only a little part of each trainee, if we are lucky.
    Presuming they do not bond with people who share the same experience and pratically live in the same agency because MNET didn't show it if not barely is quite unkind.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    You know that outside of PD48 they actually spend all their lives together since they are from the same company, right? If anything, they might even live together (most trainees live in dorms). So just because MNET didnt show them together doesn't mean that they dont interact.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's a pretty clever twisting of the situation tbh.

Also, having a handy potential fanbase just set up and waiting is useful. Aki-P even primed them by releasing a kpop-ish single.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Actually I thought that one of the songs for evaluation will be Teacher Teacher ( which will then let the fans say ... Seeee it's there for a reason ) but they chose High Tension

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It lacked the rap part...which somehow deemed necessary for evaluation/mainstream Kpop song. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Regarding who I think should make the final line up, I'd actually prefer it if there were more Korean girls than our beloved 48g members. The main reason being that we can still follow what the 48g girls are even if they don't win whereas we probably may not see the Korean girls anymore if they don't win this. The only Japanese member that I really want here is Miu because I think she will absolutely shine in Kpop. Also, as much as I love Miho and Miyu's revival, I feel like they don't really suit being in a Korean girl group. Miyu's singing style is more suited to solo singing. Miho would probably be better off doing variety in Korea.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

LET’S CRY

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. BunnyUnnie

BunnyUnnie Kenkyuusei

is it trending in korea ?

13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Hoping Kim Miho will get her Korean debut. This whole project feels like an elaborate gift from aki-p to 5th gen mad dog.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    *Insert the scene of Shoujiki Shougi between Mayuyu and Erepyon where Miho serve as commentator. [hehe]

Why did you bring ninja cutting onions here? :cry:

• Like Like x 4
  15. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Yesss! i also really really want her in top 4, but even if she's in 12th i'll definitely cry of happiness

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Every so often you hit the nail on the head. I just don't see Miyu operating in a group environment. As for Myao, she's been sulking around in the theater for the last 5 years, maybe if she didn't give salty handshakes her push wouldn't have fizzled out.

The 48 group girls I want to see are Miru, Hitomi, Miu, Sakura and Nako. I'd like Juri to get in but that seems to be pretty much impossible. As for the Koreans, as long as Chaeyeon and Wonyoung get through I'll be happy.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

I dont think Aki-p would do all this for just one member.... BUT you just reminded me how he said a couple of years ago that he was worried about her... :eek:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    when myao grab your nekkoya uchiwa and the reverse says Miu...dohhh

justice for miu at 5:56

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    The center test videos will be uploaded soon for each team. Maybe 29th or 30th.

20. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

This is kind of old (from prologue), but I post it anyway. So, here we can see Hyewon's, Hasegawa Rena's and Minju's special skills with English subtitles (you need switch the subtitles on):

• Disagree Disagree x 2