1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Point taken. Although my concern is not the harm in updates, but the growth of topic scope here potentially clashed with the other (specific) thread @sscrla and I had mentioned before. This is something that need to be addressed clearly sooner or later anyway.

2. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I guess we can talk about how Japan went around Asia and decided it all belonged to them and, well, the women needed to take care of the poor wonely imperialist army, yes? Geez, get out of here with that nonsense. Especially in a forum for Japanese things of all places.

I mean, they instigated Russia, they instigated China, they instigated Korea while it was still whole. They were instrumental in creating the divide between North and South Korea. They also stuck their d*** into the Philippines. Vietnam. Cambodia. Oh and they tried a dishonorable sneak attack on the U.S. which did not end favorably for them.

So I have an idea, let's keep the racism out of the forum?

EDIT: What I learned today: Stage48 forum goers are cool with absolutely irrelevant commentary about "white" people but a reminder that we're here to celebrate a part of a culture which has at least been on par historically is not to be mentioned. [hehe]:censored:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Looking for any news that are not fake. Many unreliable sources said that there will be Idol School 46, Produce Johnny, or other fake news.

Nah.

But not bad if there's another Produce48 if we could get other members to get such achievement as Hitomi. Hitomi is the biggest success of P48.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    PD48 should be last of the franchise for a while. (things can always evolve though) and MNET should be busy with other survivals next year. I'd take away Idol School from that list though. Gyuri herself said that was more a real school than survival and most of viewers didn't like that. (I loved it[hehe])
    I doubt the next PD will follow this one anyway. Topping it would mean every (or the bigger) japanese-idols-agencies would send their idols in Korea, not just 48

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. binho.im

binho.im Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I posted Doah video and Gyuri group (fromis9) new song there in Hallyu news thread link to my post
    If I see other news of k trainee I will post there instead. So don't forget to check that thread once in a while.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lmao BYJ wasn’t only a Sakura fan, but was a lowkey Miru fangirl [hehe]
    Who would’ve known :^^;: maybe Miru’s “BYJ sensei, I love your smile.” and the meme drawings meant something :hehe:

• Like Like x 4
  9. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Noe cried at the end after watching fromis_9 - love bomb
    Can they please meet again Gyuri and Noe. Seems like they are really close :(
    link

• Like Like x 5
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Noe is (one of) Gyuri's wife now and the fanbase accepted her as the 10th fromis member, of course they'll met :chuffed:
    At Mama hopefully :chuffed:

11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Waiting for DVD/BD of this season.

12. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  13. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    To repeat Cristafari from earlier on the previous page:

This thread is for Produce48. This is not the "One Hallyu" thread. We already have a thread like that in the 'Idol Emporium' section of this forum, and @@Criss has been quite lonely in there for a long time. If you want to talk about K-pop, go ahead and use that thread. Using this thread to talk about general K-pop news and issues is considered "Off-Topic" If it continues, posts will be deleted, and users who violate that rule will be removed.

If you wish to make threads for specific K-pop groups, including those former Produce48 members are involved in, feel free to create a thread in the Idol Emporium.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I'm not sure if this is appropriate thread to post this but I really want to see Gyuri's reaction to it, if anybody knows?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Is there any particular reason that the final three (four, if you count the different versions of ballad) aren't on Spotify?

17. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Prolly because its meant to be released as a part of the Color-Iz album

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    They are available on Apple Music. I don't understand why they were never released on Spotify, but I doubt they'll ever show up :/

19. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Aren’t all the songs from that round recorded by the members?

Edit: Not to be Victoria Justice but they all sing/rap that round so there’s nothing particularly special about S,NS singing the song besides the power/strength behind some vocals.

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just a heads-up to say that Park Haeyoon who finished at #19 in PD48 has been named as one of the members in FNC's new rookie group Cherry Bullet which is scheduled to debut very soon. I've posted her profile pic and some other info about the group in the Hallyu News & Releases thread.

• Like Like x 3