TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i think she spent a lot of time learning korean. even back in december/january she posted a lot of korean related stuff on her social media account so i had a sneaking suspicion she would join the show

2. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Saho’s Korean pronounciation is also very good. Both Saho and Mako (and everyone else too) can’t pronounce the ㅇ (ng) sound tho. It’s common amongst Japanese idols in Korea tho I guess since none of TWICE’s J-line can pronounce it properly either.

I was never really interested in her until the PR vid so it surprised me lol I thought maybe she was a secret k-pop fan or something. I don’t know about fluency (although her PR vid was very good) but at this point her pronounciation is better than Myao’s [hehe]

3. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    not only mako, but also myao, her Korean is really good

4. kero__kero

looks like 48g members are back in korea again. fancams of sakura at the gimpo airport

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Do these fans have no work or studies to focus on?

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Mina's Korean pronunciation is quite decent too.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Fansites are fulltime jobs. They'll sell merchandises from those photos later on.

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    True, Kojimako had me shook with her almost perfect pronounciation, she almost sounds like a native. I know Myao has been studying Korean for the past couple of years but I could still hear an accent.

Fansites earn actually, they make PBs, collectables and other merchandices with the pictures they’ve taken. Kpop doesn’t really have official PBs like in Jpop, that’s the closest we can get to getting one.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    If I may add, while she doesn't have a perfect pronunciation, I would like to mention Takeuchi Miyu for her commendable effort too. Even during her wink video, when she was saying "one more time" and "it's hard" she said it all in Korean without hesitation or thinking twice. She must have been studying a lot too.

Link here for those who haven't seen it:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Sorry to bring up the discussion again but are the new Wink videos a reveal of ranks too?

Like for example, Erii is wearing a Orange shirt, which im assuming is A class for this season. And some members can be seen in grey, yellow, green and pink shirts. All of which are linked to the relevent classes. The shirts are also different to what some of the members wore in the their photoshoots. Like for example, Jurina wore a blue shirt in the photos, but in the wink video, she can be seen wearing grey.

Just wanted to put it forward to generate discussion :idea:

11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    1) there's no reason they'd "reveal" the rank on their officially released videos
    2) even if they did there's no way to know for sure until it airs which is coincidentally the same time you'd have found out even if you didn't have any """hints"""
    3) even if we somehow managed to find out the ranks beforehand the information still does not have any value whatsoever on its own
    3a) knowing that Sakura is the center lead to nowhere but "wow, we have to watch the show to find out why is that!"

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. kero__kero

this was posted on that other board but i thought it would be cool to share it here. this was kaeun (the korean center) from a while back on a japanese show (which has umeda ayaka as a guest, coincidentally). apparently she can speak japanese so i'm pretty sure she's had some conversations with the 48g members during the p48 meet ups. her eye smile is ridiculously cute

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. marumarumako

marumarumako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    A lot of these fansites are rich themselves & or make good money out of this. You'd be surprised how some of the fansites only doing this bc of the money & rather feeling whatever to the idols they follow. Also some of the fansites are run by more than one people & often buy data (pictures & videos) from other fansites & or people that went to the said event. It's a nice business all in all.

• Informative Informative x 3
  14. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Wow... that sounds sad. I am also surprised they did not get hit with a lawsuit yet.

And with regard to following idols, it's not that hard. They may be a university student, which may make it easier, or they could take half a day off. A lot of these people usually have insider information of flights member are taking, too.

15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Sadly, its the truth. Master-nim (fansite owner) collects money from selling fangoods to fans (which is kinda illegal because it breaks piracy law -but SK's piracy law is less strict compared to Japan's), then uses it to buy expensive gift, produce fangoods, or maintain her activity. Thats why when her former group begin unpopular, the master-nim moves to younger, popular group to gain more money from impulsive fans. But I think female idol's master-nim is less "crazier" than male idol's.

Also, not all of master-nim are Koreans. There's Chinese master-nim who moved to SK just for chasing their favorite, and they rely of money they collected from fan (yeah, basically they're unemployed).

16. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i think someone already post it here, and somehow @/OH_mes
    posted it, that account is a reliable source of kpop related news. i feel somehow this is legit.

Rumored Produce 48 Cover Mission Songs + Team Distribution
    GFRIEND - Rough vs. T-ara - Roly Poly
    Lovelyz - Candy Jelly Love vs. KARA - Pretty Girl
    After School - Diva vs. SISTAR - So Cool
    Britney Spears - Toxic vs. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
    DdxVkTZVwAAhXqn.jpg DdxVjxjV0AACLzn.jpg

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    If true, there is an anomaly.
    Amane is supposed to have quit before they recorded the Nekkoya performance, but she is listed.
    So I won't take this list as what really happened.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Only 1/3 of the members on the rumored list are Japanese, seems kinda unfair to me.
    But, oh well, I am biased anways, so what do I know?

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Anyone else noticed how most teams competing against each other have reverse nationalities for center and leader? For example, team 1 has Japanese center and Korean leader, and team 2 has Korean center and Japanese leader. I wonder if this could affect people's votes somehow.

20. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^ I don't think young people who will vote will care about the nationality of the members, if I remember well it's the crowd who came to the performance that gets to vote during the battles.

Toxic is one of my favourite songs so I'm so happy, Produce 48 is truly a gay only event

Kpop agencies are like vocaloid compagnies, they don't really care about fans selling stuffs as long as it's not on a big scale probably because they understand that it can help promoting the group & satisfy the fans. Also it's better to not anger fansite masters...

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1