1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I could see them working well with 22 as a start

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

Lol. This works. So no one has said anything? Okay then. Thanks for the update.:lol:

I mean, they also did their "Pick Me" music videos, so...

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

pick me is a terrible song. what i'm looking forward to is hopefully seeing k-idols in 48g style outfits

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    pick me is an iconic song and truly the pinnacle of kpop music. i hope they perform it every episode

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^ You spelt "the future Korean version of Heavy Rotation" wrong but ok, we all make mistakes

Oh god yes ! Kpop stylists gave up on the Japanese influence long ago and it's a shame because now they look less... "Idolish" ?... (does that even make sense )
    Now there are litteraly 2 sides in the kpop fashion industry:
    Those who dress for the audience (which means normally but in a good way) and those who dress for fashion magazines (which mean terribly)
    That's just boring... Dreamcatcher and VIXX are like the only idols who do look like idols

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

all kpop outfits is just all about showing their legs and mid section

• Like Like x 1
  7. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Yeah there seems to be an influx of simplicity in Kpop outfits nowadays (especially the top, skirt, & sneakers look). Not necessarily a bad thing, but more idol-esque outfits would be more refreshing at this point

I’m sure this group will change that

• Like Like x 1
  8. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I feel like they're moving away more from the idea that they're idols and more the concept that they're artists. Am I wrong in assuming kpop makes up a large proportion of Koreas music industry compared to jpop/Idol music and Japan?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^^ Yeah a debate about the term "idol-artist" is slowly appearing because more and more idols don't want to be considered as idols (ex: DAY6 members when they were formed through the kpop system) which is dumb honestly but anyway...
    I guess that it's because they are trying to appeal to the general public and people from countries where the idol industry is really different.

Well I heard that while kpop songs are played a lot the general public doesn't really care about it much (unless it's big names like BIGBANG, Twice, or some other huge names) because kpop is something for the kids. Kinda how adults reacted to One Direction in the west, they might know some of their songs and the name of 2 members but that's was it.
    But the weird thing is that you see kpop everywhere (in ads along side actors, on tv shows, at important ceremonies, etc) so I don't know what to say xD

And arms if they are boys

I love stanning trendsetters, uncle G-Dragon is shaking in his ugly boots

• Like Like x 2
  10. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    • Like Like x 1
  11. trxsh

trxsh Member

Ah, a link to a naver article as a source! So refreshing :blush:

Exciting stuff...

Hm there are no member line ups for the next theater performances on AKB and SKE sites that I can use to fish for clues (by who is missing :XD:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    It said there would be trainees from different companies from both countries. So the group will probably have Japanese trainees not affiliated with 48G as well

Hopefully some AVEX & Hello Project trainees go on

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Well Cuca did a showroom from her dorm this morning and has her usual early morning showroom scheduled for tomorrow. So for that rumor...seems unlikely at this point. Her movements are easy to track because she does as much showroom as possible.

Different companies in Japan? Danbara Ruru...

• Like Like x 1
  14. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Except Ruru is currently in Juice Juice and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere any time soon.

• Like Like x 1
  15. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Source? :^^;:

Last article said 48G members could join in as P48 trainees. So the Japanese trainees are 48G girls. :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  16. trxsh

trxsh Member

Eh, I think H!P trainees are even more unlikely than Avex. Avex has had ties to 48 groups like SKE, subunits, and such. h!p does their own thing.... I agree that their use of "trainees" doesn't necessarily prove that there are non 48 group trainees. Id still love if both 48g girls and non-48g girls were involved though, especially the more talented trainees or already debuted idols who need some recognition

• Like Like x 1
  17. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I am not sure about how other companies work, but H!P trainees pay for their training, so they can theoretically leave the company on a whim (if I understand correctly: some events like this happened in the past) and join if they are open for Japanese individual trainees.
    But I hope we get some real information soon...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Really? So basically they pay for their training with no guarantee they'll ever be put in one of the groups? o_O

• Like Like x 1
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So yay CUCA staying with stu?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Rumored trainees & companies from the Korean side

FNC, Urban Works, Woolim, IMX (Real Girls Project), RBW, Brave to send their girls
    https://twitter.com/produce48_spoil/status/953228285013516288?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

The Woolim trainees (may not be all)
    https://twitter.com/produce48_spoil/status/953232009664409600?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

The FNC trainees (may not be all)
    https://twitter.com/produce48_spoil/status/953232390461177856?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

The Brave trainees (may not be all)
    https://twitter.com/produce48_spoil/status/953232829223063553?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

The Urban Works trainees (may not be all)
    https://twitter.com/produce48_spoil...share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

No SM, YG, Bighit, Polaris, Fantagio, or MBK trainees
    https://twitter.com/produce48_spoil/status/953233827912081409?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

Said so right in the article :approve:

And where did it say the Japanese trainees are just 48G girls? :corr:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018