[Ranking] The Hinatazaka46 Ranking Thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by moomookan, Jul 20, 2021.

1. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I'm surprised there isn't one of these already! Let's make a ranking thread, for oshi lists, favorite songs, or whatever else.

----

I got into Hinatazaka during the Kimi Shika Katan release. Here is my member ranking.

Oshimen
    1. Miyata Manamo
    2. Morimoto Marie
    3. Nibu Akari
    4. Kanemura Miku

5. Matsuda Konoka
    6. Ushio Sarina
    7. Kamimura Hinano

Others
    8. Sasaki Kumi
    9. Kato Shiho
    10. Kosaka Nao
    11. Sasaki Mirei
    12. Takahashi Mikuni
    13. Yamaguchi Haruyo
    14. Saito Kyoko
    15. Kawata Hina
    16. Takase Mana
    17. Takamoto Ayaka
    18. Hamagishi Hiyori
    19. Kageyama Yuuka
    20. Tomita Suzuka
    21. Higashimura Mei

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    This would be my ranking based on the sorter I just did:

1. Sasaki Mirei
    2. Kato Shiho
    3. Kawata Hina
    4. Kamimura Hinano
    5. Hamagishi Hiyori
    6. Matsuda Konoka
    7. Kanemura Miku
    8. Takamoto Ayaka
    9. Watanabe Miho
    10. Nibu Akari
    11. Kageyama Yuuka
    12. Saito Kyoko
    13. Tomita Suzuka
    14. Kosaka Nao
    15. Ushio Sarina
    16. Takase Mana
    17. Sasaki Kumi
    18. Takahashi Mikuni
    19. Morimoto Marii
    20. Yamaguchi Haruyo
    21. Miyata Manamo
    22. Higashimura Mei

I still don't care about new 3ki (to be fair I haven't watched any Hinatazaka content in over a month) and there are only a couple of girls I dislike in the group. That top 3 isn't changing anytime soon.

3. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Interesting thread. I can't really say my member rankings as it really changes every day. My number one is Konoka and number two is Hina while the rest keeps getting shuffled.

Instead, I would like to list my variety show and song rankings as of writing

Category 1: HinaAi + GanaOshi episode ranking
    1) Miyazaki BBQ Tour (HinaAi 11-13)
    - Truly the most chaotic location shoot I've seen. My highlight is Hinano and her repeated bumping into Kasuga, that cracks me up everytime
    - This was stated by many members as the trigger for getting closer to Audrey so I hope they get to another one soon.

2) High Grade Wagyu Competition (HinaAi 90-91)
    - Looking at the episodes with no context, the segment of them guessing the member with the cow masks on was hilarious. To top it off, they all could correctly guess the members from just the way they moved.

3) Debut Single Hit Campaign (GanaOshi 48-50)
    - This was a great hit campaign with the girls showing their resolve and it was great seeing the members constantly supporting each other.
    - I still believe no other idol group could have done this; with each member running 10-12 km. The girls are monsters

Category 2: Outside shows ranking
    1) Shabekuri 007 (May 21)
    - Simply amazing with them showing why they're variety idols. Made me laugh all the way through.

2) Sukkiri (Feb 20)
    - It was just a little segment to promote their single but the charms of the group and each member shone.

3) Anata wa Shougaku 5-nensei Yori Kashikoi no (Feb 20)
    - Legendary apppearance and I don't need to say more

Category 3: All member songs
    1) Sonna Koto Nai Yo
    2) Kitai Shiteinai Jibun
    3) Kitsune

Categor 4: Non-all member songs
    1) Chinmoku Shita Koibito yo
    2) Right?
    3) Suppai Jiko Kenno

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    @nassux, what a great idea to rank variety shows! And thank you for it, it's given me a list of segments to watch!
    @miwa I'm laughing, my oshimen is one of your disliked members! (Her burikko character is hard to get past, I totally understand...) But for real, I think it's cool how we all support this group, yet have totally different oshis. It just goes to show how diverse Hinatazaka is. There are so many unique characters that its hard not to find someone you like.

I wanted to rank my favorite singles!

A-sides
    1. Kimi Shika Katan
    2. Doremisolasido
    3. Konna ni Suki ni Nachatte Ii no?
    4. Kyun
    5. Sonna Koto Nai Yo
    6. Tteka
    7. Boku Nanka

B-sides
    There are sooo many good B-sides, it's hard to put an order to them. My favorite is Hontou no Jikan, but after that I'm just going to list my favorites by release order:
    - JOYFUL LOVE
    - Mimi ni Ochiru Namida
    - Tokimeki Sou

- My God
    - Cage
    - Dash & Rush

- Hontou no Jikan
    - Mama no Dress

- Seishun no Uma
    - Mado wo Akenakute mo
    - Kimi no Tame ni Dekiru Darou

- Koe no Ashiato
    - Nageki no Delete
    - Sekai ni wa Thank You ga Afureteiru

- Suppai Jiko Kenno
    - Akubi Letter

- Hikoukigumo ga Dekiru Riyuu
    - Gaufre to Kimi

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  5. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    1. Kawata Hina
    2. Hamagishi Hiyori
    3. Kosaka Nao
    4. Kato Shiho
    5. Nibu Akari
    6. Kamimura Hinano
    7. Takamoto Ayaka
    8. Takahashi Mikuni
    9. Kanemura Miku
    10. Sasaki Mirei
    11. Saito Kyoko
    12. Sasaki Kumi
    13. Ushio Sarina
    14. Watanabe Miho
    15. Tomita Suzuka
    16. Miyata Manamo
    17. Higashimura Mei
    18. Matsuda Konoka
    19. Morimoto Marii
    20. Kageyama Yuuka
    21. Yamaguchi Haruyo
    22. Takase Mana

My member-ranking. Nr. 1 is strongly Kawata, 2-10 change within itself pretty often. The rest depend completely on how my humour lines up with theirs that day.

6. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    1. Higashimura Mei
    2. Nibu Akari
    3. Tomita Suzuka
    4. Ushio Sarina
    5. Miyata Manamo
    6. Hamagishi Hiyori
    7. Yamaguchi Haruyo
    8. Kageyama Yuuka
    9. Sasaki Mirei
    10. Takahashi Miku
    11. Kawata Hina
    12. Kato Shiho
    13. Watanabe Miho
    14. Matsuda Konoko
    15. Sasaki Kumi
    16. Kamimura Hinano
    17. Kosaka Nao
    18. Morimoto Marii
    19. Kanemura Miku
    20. Takase Mana
    21. Takamoto Ayaka
    22. Saito Kyoko

MeiMei will always be my #1 from Hinata. First time I saw her do color guard (being an Ex Band Geek) I was done for, and I love the way she talks plus her smile is hard to beat IMO. 1-3 never change, 4-10 can fluctuate depending on the week, 11-15 depending on the month, and the rest have a chance to move up if they do something that interests me. This is just current list. Could be almost completely different after the next HinaAi.... lol.

7. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Being still a newbie, I can't vote for the forum's global ranking, but it doesn't matter much, as I'd vote only for Hinatazaka's members anyway, LOL (the ones I most liked in Keyakizaka - Imaizumi, Neru, Yonetani and Sato - have all graduated by now), so it made sense to me to come and vote here instead...and I thought about doing that while also writing why I like the members...sorry for the lengthy post! :blush:

My oshis, that I put a little bit above the rest, are Tomita & Matsuda: of course I find them both extremely attractive, but that's not all; I also love how they can both be, each in her own way, tremendously funny and talented! :1st:

But honestly, I also like every other member, each of them has something unique and nice! :chuffed:

Saito: great voice + isn't scared of making fun of herself (her character in the drama "Dasada" was hilarious, as was when she kept pitching herself as "Nation's GF" :lol:)

Ushio: if I had to describe her using only one word, it'd be "soothing". Her sweet voice, the Indonesian paraphernalia, her smile...:cute:

Kanemura: beautiful and funny...theoretically she shouldn't be my type, yet I find her irresistibly attractive :^^;:

Mirei: just as for Sarina, adorably sweet voice, smile and character :blush:

Watanabe: überfunny + talented actress! :worthy:

Kumi: such a great captain, period. And a very funny one on top of that. Too bad she's a Kyojin fan, but hey, nobody's perfect! :p

Kato: I honestly wasn't a big fan of her at first, but she's won me over both with her admirable willpower and with her kindness towards the kohai (I remember how nicely she supported Kamimura during the "marathon", for example! :worthy:)

Hamagishi: gorgeous face! :inlove:

Kosaka: classy! :flower:

Kawata: adorable airhead! :blush:

Nibu: so funny + I have a soft spot for her squeaky voice...:^^;:

Miyata: brains! :worthy: (plus, I could watch her eat sushi all day, LOL [hehe])

Yamaguchi
    : I mean, she struck out Ramirez! :omfg: How could I not like her? :p

Kamimura
    : weirdly brilliant! :rofl:

Takase: speaks English fluently, yay! :worthy:

Kageyama: I like both baseball and soccer, and the soccer fan in me really likes her, LOL :^^;: (plus, she was so good as Hanzawa Naoki! :omg:)
    Higashimura: the way she climbed the "Kasuke/Sasuke" wall, wow! Respect! :worthy:

Takahashi: looks-wise, my favorite 3rd gen :^^;:

Takamoto: cute airhead [hehe]

Morimoto: the more mysteryous of the 3rd gens, imho...but I sense some funny and witty vibes! :shifty:

And last but certainly not least, I dearly miss the graduated ones! :cold:

Iguchi: überfunny and strong...I hope she'll manage to open up her "Snack Mao" for real!!! :flower::blush:

Kakizaki: the way she'd "burikko react" while listening to the other members' scary tales, ROFL! :rofl:

Neru: it all started with her. 'Nuff said! :flower: :v:

• Like Like x 2
  8. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    This is something I realise about Hinata. There are way more Hako oshis than usual. I can't stand some members of other idol groups I follow but I love every single Hinata member. Btw, good choice of oshimen :1st:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    You too! :1st:

10. Zypker124

Zypker124 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Alright, so I'm admittedly a little bored and I love doing rankings, so I've decided to do a ranking of the Hinatazaka46 members based on how much I like them variety-wise in the main Hinatazaka shows (ex. Hinatazaka de Aimashou, Hiragana Oshi, etc.).

As a preface, I don't have enough Japanese mastery to watch unsubbed variety shows, which is why most of my variety show knowledge comes from the main shows. So some members may do better/worse in external shows and programs than the main show, but from my POV I simply don't have that contextual knowledge, which is why I'm limiting it to the main shows. I'm also excluding Gen 4 from the ranking because I haven't seen enough of them to make a judgment.

I decided to make this ranking focused on their variety show presence because I think it would make the most interesting topic, as if I were to do, say, "favorites/oshi ranking", that would be too arbitrary to generate any real discussion and would be less interesting overall IMO, whereas this criteria is more concrete and thus gives more points of discussion, so people can more easily reply to my ranking with their thoughts.

Overall with variety, I tend to value proactivity as my primary factor. I think this is because I like to see people who put a lot of effort into making a great show (I like to imagine myself in their shoes haha), so even if they "miss the mark" with their humor occasionally, I still like to see the effort. This means I also give less weight to idols who seem to benefit from being "unintentionally funny" or who have "iconic moments but may not necessarily be that proactive".

I can give explanations for my rankings if wanted, and this is my personal subjective opinion obviously.

Alright, without further ado, here's my ranking:

1. Sasaki Kumi
    2. Tomita Suzuka
    3. Takase Mana
    4. Iguchi Mao
    5. Kato Shiho
    6. Watanabe Miho
    7. Nibu Akari
    8. Kamimura Hinano
    9. Ushio Sarina
    10. Kageyama Yuuka
    11. Takahashi Mikuni
    12. Matsuda Konoka
    13. Miyata Manamo
    14. Sasaki Mirei
    15. Morimoto Mari
    16. Kanemura Miku
    17. Hamagishi Hiyori
    18. Takamoto Ayaka
    19. Yamaguchi Haruyo
    20. Kawata Hina
    21. Saito Kyoko
    22. Kakizaki Memi
    23. Higashimura Mei
    24. Kosaka Nao

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I'll just give my top 5. Other than that, I like all the members for the most part and still have to learn more about 4ki. :)

1. Kosaka Nao [kami oshi]
    2. Sasaki Mirei
    3. Kato Shiho
    4. Kawata Hina
    5. Matsuda Konoka

Cheers!

12. Kazamatsuri

Kazamatsuri Kenkyuusei

My Top 16

1. Tomita Suzuka
    2. Matsuda Konoka
    3. Kamimura Hinano