1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[RANKING] The Keyakizaka46 Ranking Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by rust, Nov 24, 2015.

1. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    After 44 Keyakitte and 6 Keyabingo' episodes my list:

1. Hirate Yurina - The charismatic center, the young force, the fellow leader. Good reactions on variety too.
    2. Sugai Yuuka - If the 1st place was not so formidable, she would be easily the first choice. Beautiful (not simply pretty), well-mannered, great smile. She is the group's MC.
    3. Shida Manaka - Cool Beuaty.
    4. Watanabe Rika - She is shy and ponkotsu but when she smiles she can melt even an iceberg.
    5. Watanabe Risa - Cool Beuty.
    6. Suzumoto Miyu - Sharp dance moves. Good haircuts.
    7. Yonetani Nanami - Chirpy and smart.
    8. Oda Nana - The variety queen. You can see she is having fun and this is the most important thing. She can be really beautiful too in photosets.
    9. Imaizumi Yui - The girl-you-want-to-protect type. Cute and awesome singing abilities.
    10. Ishimori Nijika - Her Ostrich's performance was great. Will never forget it.
    11. Harada Aoi - The imouto type. She really hates to lose. I like that temper.

I don't hate anyone either. But I barely remember any other's member specific moments.

2. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Top 10 (August 2016)
    1. Suzumoto Miyu (-)
    2. Nagahama Neru (+)
    3. Imazumi Yui (-)
    4. Hirate Yurina (+)
    5. Sugai Yuuka (-)
    6. Shida Manaka (+)
    7. Uemura Rina (+)
    8. Harada Aoi (+)
    9. Moriya Akane (-)
    10. Watanabe Rika (-)

3. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I've now engulfed over 40 episodes of Keyaki TV shows in a few weeks (lol) and I'm almost caught up, so I thought I'd give my impressions, even though it's hard to remember many details right now. I'll go back later and rewatch stuff and read blogs (already did a little of that), but for now this is my list of the top members I want to know more about.

1. Harada Aoi - Very sweet and adorable but also smart and a little fiery. I love the way she talks/acts so freely around older "scary" members. It's hard to explain all the reasons you like someone's personality, there's so much going on, but she's got it for me. I can count on one hand how many girls since the start of AKB made this strong an impression on me this fast. I'm confident she will stay my Keyaki-oshi.
    2. Moriya Akane - It's weird that I'd put her at #2 because I don't really have any specific reasons. But more than anyone else down the list, she struck me as someone I'd click with if I got to know her better, so I'll be taking a closer look.
    3. Uemura Rina - Bright and fun and always fun to watch. I guess you could say she has a normal girl next door appeal, but I mean that in the best way.
    4. Imaizumi Yui - Seems like the member with the most universal appeal. I like everything about her. So why isn't she higher up? Am I just being an idol hipster because she's too perfect? I don't think so but I can't really give a good reason either.
    5. Suzumoto Miyu - see #3
    6. Ishimori Nijika - I don't usually care for the well-mannered ojou-sama types but I like her. She's very genuine and funny.
    7. Yonetani Nanami - Like a combination of the reasons I like Aoi and Uemura, but not as drawn to her as either of them. Still like her very much though and want to see more of her.

That's it right now. Some others had their moments but they don't click with me, some I'm indifferent to, and a couple didn't make very good impressions. Overall I really like the group and I'm going to take a little more time to digest everything before deciding what I really think of everyone (though I've been an idol fan long enough to recognize what I like so I don't think my opinion of anyone would drastically change).

4. Jagan no Otoko

Jagan no Otoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Been watching their shows since the very beginning and I must say some of the members have really come into their own and even successfully entered my top list of oshis (hardly changed over the past 6-7 years apart from graduations) in recent times. Since I am a Nogi oshi first and foremost, I'm gonna go with a Shichi Fukujin system (the first version of their Fukujin) for this ranking lol.

1. Kobayashi Yui - Shares quite a few similarities with my kami-oshi Naachan. They both have very unique beauty, perfect smiles and are the gentle, soft-spoken types. Also has a really soothing/calming voice and has improved a lot in performances, something Naachan is known to be great at. I expect many great things from this girl in the future!​
    2. Watanabe Risa - Easily one of the most visually attractive members to me across both 48/46G. Also very soft-spoken (yep, definitely my thing lol) but have shown that there may still be a lot we don't yet know about her. Very intrigued to see how she develops further as an idol. Please give me an awesome solo PB soon!​
    3. Hirate Yurina - The member with the most shown potential (so far) IMO. Great at performances, strong presence and the ability to adapt very quickly. This girl is really shining at the moment and I for one think the management did great identifying her potential to carry as the first center. I'm sure they'll move along to a new center sooner or later but she did a perfect job getting the ball rolling for the group.​
    4. Moriya Akane - That fierce competitive spirit combined with mature sensuality is sick. In like the best of ways. It's almost like she's a step ahead in the heart-capturing end of things compared to the rest of the group. Athletic girls are generally pretty hard to come by these days so that's a major plus too haha​
    5. Watanabe Rika - Can't have my W-Watanabe without the other half on the list too. They call a lot of members across both groups airheads/ponkotsus, but anyone who has watched this girl's antics will understand why that's completely bollocks. There is literally no one more ponkotsu than she is. I still think she can offer more but for now that overly shy attitude of hers is definitely working in her favor. That perfect eel toss gained her quite a bit of points too!​
    6. Shida Manaka - Reminds me a lot of Nanamin, actually. Very beautiful, cool and reliable most of the time but can say/do some pretty funny variety stuff when called upon. But the best part is how both of them tend to shut down right after from sheer embarrassment or dislike for the act lol​
    7. Oda Nana - This girl to me is like the beating heart of the group. Without her loud personality and sharp remarks, I think it might be more difficult for the rest to get the variety feeling they need for their shows going. I personally admire her ability to do these things and not come off as offensive or unlikable in the slightest. ​
    This is it for now, will update again in the future when necessary! XD

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    September ranking
    1st tier
    1(-) Shida Manaka
    2(-) Sugai Yuuka
    3(-) Uemura Rina
    4(-) Moriya Akane
    5(-) Sato Shiori

2nd tier
    6(8) Watanabe Rika
    7(6) Koike Minami
    8(7) Hirate Yurina
    9(-) Ishimori Nijika
    10(11) Nagasawa Nanako
    11(10) Watanabe Risa
    12(-) Habu Mizuho
    13(15) Suzumoto Miyu
    14(-) Nagahama Neru
    15(13) Imaizumi Yui

Last
    16(-) Yonetani Nanami
    17(18) Oda Nana
    18(17) Kobayashi Yui
    19(-) Saitou Fuyuka
    20(-) Harada Aoi
    21(-) Ozeki Rika

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    My Keya's Member Ranking
    1. Uemura Rina
    2. Ozeki Rika
    3. Other members...:D

7. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    My top 10 keyakizaka46 member:

1. Hirate yurina:1st:
    2. Watanabe rika
    3. Shida manaka
    4. Watanabe risa
    5. Sugai yuka
    6. Habu mizuho
    7. Koike minami
    8. Suzumoto miyu
    9. Nagasawa nanako
    10. Uemura rina
    11. Nagahama neru

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  8. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Member Ranking ・September 2016
    Kanji - Top 10
    01.(---) Shida Manaka
    02.(---) Uemura Rina
    03.(04) Watanabe Risa
    04.(03) Hirate Yurina
    05.(---) Nagahama Neru
    06.(07) Imaizumi Yui
    07.(09) Kobayashi Yui
    08.(11) Suzumoto Miyu
    09.(10) Moriya Akane
    10.(11) Oda Nana
    ====================
    11.(---) All Other Members
    ====================
    Hiragana - Top 5
    01.(---) Sasaki Kumi
    02.(---) Saito Kyouko
    03.(---) Higashimura Mei
    04.(---) Iguchi Mao
    05.(---) Takamoto Ayaka
    ====================
    06.(---) All Other Members
    ====================
    No changes on my Hiragana Keyaki Rankings lol. I don't hate any of the girls, it's just that some of them still haven't left a huge impact on me. Maybe after a month or two, their ranking would move.

9. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Another iteration with some changes. Legend - (previous rank/movement).

S
    1. Saito Fuyuka (2/+1) I don't have such a thing as an oshimen but she comes relatively close.
    2. Kobayashi Yui (3/
    +1)
    3. Watanabe Risa (1/
    -2) A bit "demystified" by now, but still very curious about how she'll do further.
    A
    4. Imaizumi Yui (10/+6) Back in Top 5 as I focus more on her musical talent.
    5. Oda Nana (5/+-0)
    6. Hirate Yurina (6/+-0)

7. Yonetani Nanami (4/-3)
    8. Sugai Yuuka (7/-1)
    9. Satou Shiori (9/+-0)
    B
    10. Moriya Akane (11/+1)
    11. Shida Manaka (13/+2)
    12. Nagasawa Nanako (14/+2)
    C
    13. Harada Aoi (8/-5) Might have overrated her a bit last time.
    14. Suzumoto Miyu (12/-2)
    15. Koike Minami (15/+-0)
    D
    16. Ozeki Rika (16/+-0)
    17. Uemura Rina (18/+1)
    18. Nagahama Neru (19/+1)
    19. Ishimori Nijika (21/+2)
    E
    20. Watanabe Rika (17/-3)
    21. Habu Mizuho (20/-1)
    =====================
    Main Hiragana interests without ranking include Sasaki Kumi, Kato Shiho and Takase Mana.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I like all 32, but here's a list (as of mid-September 2016). Not in order of ability, just in order of who I like, who I am excited to read about and see.

Neru (smart, cute, nice, serious but fun, natural but crafty, good actress, funny comedienne, has her own style in dancing and singing - a born idol)

Hirate (my heart goes out to her: she has so much to deal with, and does everything so well)
    Suzumon (still my oshi, because she still needs support, even though things are looking up for her)
    Mona (not just beautiful, but witty too)
    Naa-ko (weird is good)
    Yui-pon (a future centre, for sure)
    Yone-san (I like smart and serious, especially with that smile)
    Sugai (adds a special note to the symphony)
    Satoshi (such growth in a year!)

Nijika (so glad to see her smiling)
    Habu (starting with the dance group in KataMira, her year is coming)
    Risa (what we saw on the hidden camera is what I have felt all along)
    Fuu-chan (she's growing on me)
    Rina (forget the trumpet, she's the Chiba Fairy)
    Zuumin (great voice, very cute, but I still feel funny about her)
    Akanen (I struggle to like her as she struggles to find herself)
    Mii-chan (too cute, lol)
    Ozeki (she started strong...maybe she's coming back now.)
    Aoi (cute to the point of beauty, but too snappy for me)
    Rika (oozes pheromones, totally cute, strong character to keep being herself, but...)
    Oda Nana (interesting and nice person, but somehow leaves me cold)

Hiragana
    Memi (the vampire princess; there is a lot there)
    Kumi (ponkotsu madonna)
    Katoshi (weak-willed but charming beauty)
    Manafi (quietly strong-willed, beautiful and, I believe, talented)
    Kyonko (talented and sweetly ambitious)
    Kage-chan (she has it all: talent, personality and looks, of a kind)
    Meimei (sweet)
    Takemoto (nice)
    Sarina (sweet and nice)
    Mao-chan (strong drink; she'll find the right note someday)
    Mirei (I'm waiting for her to distinguish herself)

11. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Well, I'll try this out for the first time. Ranking is difficult, so I did the ranker. I'll add a few comments like ukifune. This could very well change by tomorrow.

So, my first I suppose.... tough decision but...

I'll go with...

Nagahama Neru - I think she is very funny, she looks tired a lot of the time, has an omoshiroi voice, interesting taste in things, and is from kyuushuu. Overall how goofy she is wins me over)

Watanabe Rika - Basically tied for first. Probably safe to say there is hardly anyone funnier in any of the 46/48 groups. I like her my pace-ness, her unwillingness, and her shyness. She basically steals every show by being hilarious. If I had to name the top 10 funny Keyakizaka moments, I imagine Rika would have at least 8 of those spots. She has something very different to offer from the rest of the girls in the group. When I first started watching Keyakizaka, I basically just read Rika's blog... along with the next member

Koike Minami - Since the beginning, I randomly picked up her blog and enjoyed reading it. She puts good effort into her blogs and I still read them above anyone. I sympathize with a lot of the things she has to say. I don't know that she really sticks out that much on the shows, so I suppose this is a good reason to look at other things produced by the members. She is quite quiet, although that isn't necessarily a criticism. She also likes penguins and history, and that wins points with me!

Hirate Yurina - I do not know how much I actually love Hirate personally. I feel like I don't really know much about her, actually. However, I think she's a great idol with a lot of style and substance. I am surprised that she came in and has done such a good job. She's very intense and has great mood about her. I enjoy watching her in the drama.

Shida Manaka - She gives some of the best interviews out of the members. She likes travelling alone and being alone in general and I think that is pretty great. Again, she has a definite ~*~mood~*~ about her.

Yonetani Nanami - Like Shida, she gives engaging interviews. She also played badminton which I think is cool. I don't know how much I notice her on the shows, so again a lot of my impressions come from other avenues. Her interview about curry was so cool!

Ishimori Nijiki - She's very baka. She has a major presence in all the shows. Sometimes she rubs me the wrong way, but in a very funny kind of way. She's really lame!

Watanabe Risa - She says interesting things every now and again. A personality that stands out on the shows.

Sugai Yuuka - I enjoy her bits on the show, like her personal history part. I give a thumbs up to her horse riding gimmick!

Suzumoto Mio - I feel maybe she's a bit low. I like Suzumoto a fair bit. I like everybody in the group, so. She's a funny character, but she can be quite intense. I like her love of chestnuts and her (attempt at) baking.

Imaizumi Yui - She's a tomboy and loves to eat and that's very cool about her. But, like ukifune, I find something a bit strange about her as well. Some of her comments in her interviews put me off a tiny bit. I understand where she is coming from though, I suppose. I like the bit about her brother on Keyakitte.

From here, things kind of get lumped in together on the ranker.

The next three ended up as Kobayashi Yui, Sato Shiori, and Harada Aoi together. Thinking about it, I'd probably rank Harada a bit higher, as I enjoyed her sweet making and the bit about her henninjin cake. It was very cute when she was upset about the comments they made. I think Shiori is neat for her calligraphy skills and her going to university.

Uemura Rina and Habu Mizuho. Uemura's trumpet gag was funny and her yosei image from the beginning was also funny. Maybe I hold her being Imaizumi's friend against her.

The rest appear to be all tied at the bottom with Ozeki, Oda Nobunana, Saito, and Nagasawa. I think Saitou's traditional dance is very cool!

Moriya Akane coming at the bottom for whatever reason. I think I remember liking Akane bits on Keyakitte but I don't recall anything about her recently whatsoever.

A lot of my comments were related to the hosts on Keyakitte, which makes me think I should have ranked the hosts as well! They really helped create many endearing moments that have lodged in my mind.

12. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I am finally going to post a ranking without using the ranking tool! I think, somehow, I'm really bad at using that so I think my old lists were kind of inaccurate.

Watanabe Rika - I feel like I've already gone on and on about why I love her on this forum so I'll just say that she's here because she is soo cute! I agree with the other members when they say she could be mistaken for a child sometimes because she has this funny and sweet innocence about her. But I wish she'd post more blogs ):
    Nagasawa Nanako - Nanako is someone I feel I'd get on with really well. I love reading her blogs (her food pictures!! she likes Korean rice cakes!!) and her interviews and tv appearances always make me laugh. I also really like that she doesn't put on any pretenses and embraces (and is willing to talk about) her awkwardness.
    Nagahama Neru - This isn't a real third place because in many ways she's tied with the other two. I want to talk about books with her (she has pretty good taste even in Western "intellectual" literature) and go shopping at arty clothing stores together after a day at the art gallery. I think that sums up why I like her :inlove:

Shida Manaka - I feel bad that this is the only thing I ever say about her but: she's very cool! I think that really says it all.
    Yonetani Nanami - she's smart, funny, interesting and she loves food. I like that she's a bit nerdy and doesn't seem like she'd be the kind to join an idol group.
    Sugai Yuuka - she was my first oshi I think based off of the fact that she rides horses (I used to as well!) and I liked her classy image. I still really like her.
    Watanabe Risa - like Manaka, she has a cool image. I like seeing her in my fashion magazines!
    Hirate Yurina - she's so important to the group that I don't think you can say you like Keyakizaka without at least having warm feelings about her. I admire her maturity and her perfectionism and I think she has got a lot of personality and a great aura. she also contributes a lot to what makes Keyakizaka have a cool image.
    Suzumoto Miyu - I also took notice of Suzumoto from the beginning because I thought her love of baking was sweet and she seemed very down to earth but, as I got to know the other girls, my attention kind of drifted away from her. I do like her, but I think her shyness keeps her from expressing herself as well as she could.
    Koike Minami - I liked Koike a lot after I saw her first individual PV. and I liked her even more when I read her interviews (her sympathetic comments about Neru in an earlier interview really stuck with me) and her blog. maybe someday she'll rank higher as I get to know her more, but sometimes she comes across a bit cold. maybe it's nervousness?
    Ishimori Nijika - maybe it's because we're both dog lovers but I like Nijika a lot. however, I feel like her nervousness hurts her and turns a lot of people off, so I really want her to become more comfortable with herself. I want to see her looking a bit more happy...

Kobayashi Yui - I thought her voice in her individual PV was quite nice. I hope to hear more of her voice.
    Moriya Akane - I like Akanen and I'm thankful for all of her two shots with Rika, but there's not a lot about her that I feel particularly drawn to. I don't know her well enough perhaps?
    Harada Aoi - cute bratty character and admirable baking skills.
    Imaizumi Yui - I think she's really funny and she can be sweet, but there's something about her personality that makes me a bit uncomfortable and some of the facial expressions she makes on the shows come off as a bit... cold.
    Uemura Rina - she seems sweet, but I'm not as drawn to her as I am to others.

I think i pretty much like everyone in the group, and there are things I like about the following members, but I haven't really payed as much attention to them as the ones above.
    Oda Nana
    Satou Shiori
    Habu Mizuho
    Saitou Fuyuka
    Ozeki Rika

Hiragana interests

I haven't gotten many chances to get to know the Hiragana girls as well as the Kanji, but there are a few who I'm interested in:

Sasaki Kumi - because she reminds me of my actual older sister in her aesthetics and vibe.
    Kakizaki Memi - I like that she's going for the porcelain doll image
    Takase Mana - I think her majime personality is endearing
    Kato Shiho - her sensitive gyaru girl image is interesting

13. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Okay, so after my post yesterday, I decided to check out more of the members I do not know so much about. After spending the day reading tons of entries on Nagasawa Nanako's blog, I will move her to FOUR! She has given me inspiration! Her attack on Yonetani on the new Tokugawa Daigoro was pretty great too.

14. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    1 Watanabe Risa (Stayed the same)
    2 Sugai Yuuka (Stayed the same)
    3 Hirate Yurina (5º before)
    4 Shida Manaka (3º before)
    5 Koike Minami (7º before)

5 Nagasawa Nanako
    5 Moriya Akane (4º before)
    5 Nagahama Neru
    9 Sato Shiori
    10 Ishimori Nijika
    10 Imaizumi Yui
    10 Uemura Rina (6º before)
    10 Ozeki Rika
    10 Oda Nana
    10 Kobayashi Yui
    10 Saito Fuyuka
    10 Suzumoto Miyu
    10 Habu Mizuho
    10 Hara Aoi
    10 Yonetani Nanami
    10 Watanave Rika

15. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

SEPTEMBER 2016 RANKING
    1. Hirate Yurina
    2. Watanabe Rika
    3. Nagahama Neru
    4. Watanabe Risa
    5. Sugai Yuuka
    6. Moriya Akane
    7. Ishimori Nijika
    8. Oda Nana
    9. Suzumoto Miyu
    10. Shida Manaka
    11. Saito Fuyuka
    12. Imaizumi Yui
    13. Sato Shiori
    14. Habu Mizuho
    15. Uemura Rina
    16. Yonetani Nanami
    17. Koike Minami
    18. Nagasawa Nanako
    19. Kobayashi Yui
    20. Harada Aoi

Face/Body Ranking
    Watanabe Rika
    Moriya Akane
    Hirate Yurina
    Watanabe Risa
    Shida Manaka
    Sugai Yuuka
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Koike Minami
    Nagahama Neru
    Saito Fuyuka
    Habu Mizuho
    Imaizumi Yui
    Sato Shiori
    Kobayashi Yui
    Ishimori Nijika
    Uemura Rina
    Nagasawa Nanako
    Oda Nana
    Ozeki Rika
    Harada Aoi
    Yonetani Nanami

I am uncertain at Top 1~5.

16. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    :1st: Yonetani Nanami
    :2nd:Koike Minami
    ----------------------Power Gap----------------------
    :3rd:Sato Shiori
    Imaizumi Yui
    Moriya Akane
    Sugai Yuuka
    Ishimori Nijika
    Watanabe Rika
    Uemura Rina
    Hirate Yurina​

17. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    update ranking:
    1.Hirate Yurina
    2.Yonetani Nanami
    3.Sugai Yuuka
    4.Imaizumi Yui
    5.Watanabe Rika
    6.others

18. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Lemme give this a hand, not feeling poetic today so I’ll keep the reasons brief (if any)…
    1. The Cool – in no particular order. Too much to say about them, I'll leave it at that.
    2. Pon – can't say what separates her and The Cool, but I seriously dig her vibe.
    3. The Fairy Princess – smile almost every time I see her. Her 2nd PV with the sound effects is literally one of my favourite videos currently in existence.
    4. Yukka – I'm actually surprised by this one myself… got a lot of respect for her.
    5. Neru, Neruer, Neruest – I love how she sometimes comes across as almost irreverent of what I've come to associate with your traditional idol.

Tech:Eye – she seems like she's built to be an entertainer… she just might outgrow the idol system sooner than anyone thinks, I hope they let her go when that happens.

From here on, the girls are mostly only separated by minor things but here goes

6. Fuyuka – vibrant!

Big Wave – simply charming

Nanako – I'd seriously like to spend a day in her head and see the world through her eyes. Her confidence levels break my heart at times, hopefully one day she realises how awesome she is!

Shiori – just because she's her.
    11. Ozeki – Ozeki style, simply epic
    Harada – I mostly forget she's not the youngest.

13-end. no particular order

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  19. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Update: 10/03/2017
    Kanji Keyaki

1. Yonetani Nanami (-) - Rational girl with beautiful smile. I have a complex feeling with Yone. But she definitely is my favorite. Not only because she have beautiful feature. The way she react, she way she think, i love all about her.
    2. Nagasawa Nanako (-) - Sweet and weird Naako. The way she blurt out everything she want to say is hilarious. I'm Naako research society members~
    3. Sugai Yuuka (-) - Our ponkotsu-amazing kyaputten~. Her first individual pv is the main reason i like her. It also would very hard to put her on bottom side after her tears on one-man live show. She goddess. Naive ojou-sama with M personality, what can be wrong with her lol.
    4. Shida Manaka (-) - The most relatable girl on Keyaki (after Yone). Mona is simple person. She doing anything she like with interesting way. Totally charming on her own way. But the fact she doesn't really try hard is the best thing lol.
    5. Koike Minami (-) - Miichan is the definition of beautiful lady on my eyes. Also, she good performer. The way she dance is very beautiful. Gentle and yet full of feeling. Miichan still have lots to improve. I hope she can be a center sometimes in the future~
    6. Oda Nana (-)
    7. Sato Shiori (New)
    8. Saitou Fuyuka (New)
    9. Kobayashi Yui (New)
    10. The rest of Kanji Keyakizaka - I loved them dearly. I follow them and care about them like others on top. But, of course, the priority is set.

Hiragana Keyaki
    1. Iguchi Mao (+1) - You'll fall in love with Mao. You'll fall in love with Mao. You'll fall in love with Mao. I liked Mao very much. Humble, funny and hard worker. Mao is not pretty nor talented. But, she has her way to make people look at her. Even though its not on good ways. But the most important is, Mao not afraid to show herself. She still be herself and speak confidently. She got a lot of hate and doing a lot of thing wrongly, but she politely ask for a change to improve. Mao is good girl. I like it.
    2. The rest of Hiragana Keyaki (Include Neru)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  20. Nepurilium

Nepurilium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    1. Hirate Yurina
    2. Nagahama Neru
    3. Imaizumi Yui
    4. Kobayashi Yui
    5. Watanabe Risa
    6. Shida Manaka
    7. Watanabe Rika