1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[RANKING] The Nogizaka46 Ranking Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ~~kumako~~, Apr 14, 2012.

1. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Oooooooooh no no no no no.

2. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Now it's my turn. :gavel:

1. Wada Maaya (last week #1)
    My oshimen is getting up there in terms of popularity. Albeit slow, but she's making gradual progress. She doesn't have a lot of fans (38 on NogiHouse compared to someone like Maiyan with 1000+), but Im glad she's making her senbatsu stay worth it. The Power Push photos were also pretty incredible if I must say...

2. Ikuta Erika (last week #9)
    Recently I took a look at the 3rd Kouhaku with AKB48's SoCal FanClub, and I've honestly never seen her performance of Kimi no Na wa Kibou with Watanabe Mayu (even though I wrote about it last time). It was incredible by the way. That being said, I still wish she was the center of that song compared to Ikoma Rina.

3. Shiraishi Mai (last week #3)
    Maiyan is Maiyan; face of the franchise, most famous member of Nogizaka46, and if she had the concurrency instead of Ikoma Rina, she'd probably get voted in as senbatsu, or at best center, by all of #NogizakaNation. I am still coining that term to address our fanbase by the way.

4. Hoshino Minami (last week #7)
    Yeah yeah yeah she may be a loli, and yes she may remind me of Mizuki Uruha back when the Ebisu Muscats were still around, but I find Hoshimina a good representative for the undergirls. If anything, she looks like she could be their center, much like how Hori Miona is the center of the 2nd gens.

5. Matsumura Sayuri (last week #8)
    Oddly enough, as we see Sayuri drop from row to row, my biggest fear for her is that she's out of senbatsu completely...that'd be a huge tragedy, considering that she and Maiyan are everyone's favorite pairing...

6. Kitano Hinako (last week NR)
    Kiichan, yes Kiichan...honestly, while some fans may address her as looking a bit like Shimazaki Haruka, I can't get out of my mind that she reminds me of Kuriyama Mui from the Muscats. Perhaps it's the hair...it's probably the hair.

7. Kawamura Mahiro (last week NR)
    You ever get nosebleeds when you take a look at gravure photos from some of the most famous idols in the game right now, like Milky, Sayanee, Kojiharu and Jurina? Yes, well...that happened to me the other day. Except Rottii was fully clothed. For her to do that with her Power Push photos...well that's something something...

8. Matsui Rena (last week #10)
    With Rena's appearance in Nogizaka46's lineup, while I honestly don't like the thought of her taking a senbatsu spot from a group with senbatsu/undergirl separation problems, Rena's debut with Nogi was pretty incredible. She looks great in the uniform, and she does make me want to do some research on SKE48. Especially when all the members you know (still on their roster) are Rena, Jurina, Aya and Akane...

9. Hashimoto Nanami (last week #6)
    Let me be honest here: Nanamin is only here because of her love for the NBA. She is a fan of the Pacers even though they're in a downward spiral as of now. And her other team, the Brooklyn Nets, doesn't fare so well to win a championship either...but I do appreciate how she likes NBA basketball. That being said, some of my friends think she looks like a sloth...

10. Eto Misa (last week NR)
    With my collection of photobooks expanding, I am still wondering when we get a new one for Nogizaka. While the Nogizaka Ha photobook was stellar, that was the only one. At least if you wanna see some bikini gravure photos (since they're so rare), we know who we can count on.

3. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Hello!
    I think I am going give this thread a try lol..
    And mine would be only members who attract my attentions :cool:

1. Nishino Nanase
    When for the 2nd time I came to like nogi again and started watching its tv show, mv, etc to get know the girls better, Nanasemaru is quite attractive. Idk it just came up like that and now I found myself really really like her lol it was as my expectation that she's going to be center for 8th single :p

2. Shiraishi Mai
    She was my 1st...just for awhile after I discovered something that I couldnt find on her but could on Nanasemaru lol I am just super addicted with a beauty like Maiyan. She's just duhh ♥♥

3. Wakatsuki Yumi
    I always like handsome girl. Wakasama melts my heart (as she always does it to other members) haha She's cute and at the same time she's choo handsome!

Well that is my unbeatable top 3 :p

Favs
    4. Hori Miona
    Hmm.. I found a lot of Hocchan haters since she was center for Barette. Weee I dont care lol I am glad Hocchan changes now. She smiles a lot, her expression becomes cuter day by day (compared to her 1st time being senbatsu, thats maybe she still felt nerveous).

5. Fukagawa Mai
    I adore Maimai's kindness. When 1st time I saw her, she left that impression on me. I just...like it.

6. Kitano Hinako
    I like Kiichan's hair and her gaooo pose lol Kiichan and Hocchan got along so well and I like it :p

7. Akimoto Manatsu
    8. Ito Marika
    9. Yonetoku Kyoka
    10. Ito Junna

Omg I cant continue! Reeka and Ringo perhaps are on the list.... I mean my ship lists lol

I just like cute members www

4. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Updated ranking 2014.04.14

1. Nishino Nanase (-) Kami Oshi <3
    2. Matsui Rena (-)
    3. Shiraishi Mai (-)
    4. Fukugawa Mai (↑1)
    5. Takayama Kazumi (↓1)
    6. Matsumura Sayuri (-)
    7. Wakatsuki Yumi (↑1)
    8. Ikuta Erika (↓1)
    9. Sakurai Reika (↑2)
    10. Hashimoto Nanami (↑1)
    11. Nakamoto Himeka (↑1)
    12. Ito Marika (↑3)
    13. Ikoma Rina (-)
    14. Hoshino Minami (↓5)
    15. Eto Misa (↓5)
    16. Kawago Hina (-)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    1) our 'oshima mai' of ngzk46..shiraishi mai..she's the one that i noticed first in ngzk46 upon saw the group. her beauty is so striking and glad akip-/sony utilized her in a good way although i want to see her centre several more songs but not as absolute centre. i hope grad isnt on her mind for next two or three years..hahaha [hehe]

2)wakatsuki yumi..i think she one of the girl that everyone notice but only being everyone top5 fave. i hope she can stay at 2nd row in all single or maybe put in front row sometimes. she got this cool, deliquent, bad ass but so pretty face. she likes school's mean girl if you know what i mean. i still remember in doko episode where 1st gen and 2nd gen gathering where the host told that he thought yumi is a mean or bad girl. i also thought the same thing when i see her. she just got this bad ass face as you can see her on barette single cover. omg..that pic is awesome.. and im spazzing about yumi more than anyone else..:^O^:

i also like kawamura mahiro just because she really can sing. her voice is as par as yuka masuda from akb48 which also my oshimen. maybe aki-p can put her in a unit or even give her one soloo song to utilize her voice. i hope she isnt treated like yuka during her akb48 time..:asdfgh:

hoshimina is kawaii :cry2:

nanamin..kinda like her. her haistyle now really suits her. look so pretty and cool.

akimoto manatsu, i think is in everyone heart right now eventhough were bashed like hell because of her airdrop but she deserve to be in fukujin spot after hew awesomeness has been discovered :)

6. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Top 4 is very fluid: Sayurin, Ikuchan, Naachan, Minami
    Reika
    Maiyan
    Waka
    Kazumi

7. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    1. Ikoma Rina
    2. Ikuta Erika
    3. Shiraishi Mai
    4. Hashimoto Nanami
    5. Sasaki Kotoko
    6. Suzuki Ayane
    7. Noujo Ami
    8. Nishino Nanase
    9. Takayama Kazumi
    10. Wakatsuki Yumi

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  8. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    my second ranking~ | april 2014
    KAMI OSHI
    1. [ - ] ikoma rina

GODDESSES
    2. [1↑] sakurai reika
    3. [2↑] ikuta erika
    4. [2↑] akimoto manatsu
    5. [NR] wakatsuki yumi

QUEENS
    6. [1↑] hoshino minami
    7. [3↓] takayama kazumi
    8. [6↓] hashimoto nanami
    9. [1↓] shiraishi mai
    10. [1↓] kawamura mahiro

PRINCESSES
    11. [NR] fukagawa mai
    12. [2↓] matsumura sayuri
    13. [NR] yamato rina
    14. [NR] kitano hinako
    15. [NR] ichiki rena

9. E-Kuro

E-Kuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    !~ April Nogizaka Ranking~!

*Notes*
    -Rank in parenthesis shows previous rank, followed with the color green which represents an increase in rank, red represents decrease in rank, ( - ) representing no change -

~Oshi~

01. ( - ) Fukagawa Mai

~Loves~

02. (03) Nishino Nanase
    03. (02) Shiraishi Mai
    04. ( - ) Sakurai Reika
    05. ( - ) Kawago Hina
    06. (08) Saito Yuri
    07. ( - ) Ikuta Erika
    08. (13) Hashimoto Nanami
    09. (10) Eto Misa
    10. (06) Matsumura Sayuri
    11. ( - ) Ito Nene
    12. ( - ) Shinuchi Mai

~Likes~

13. (09) Inoue Sayuri
    14. ( - ) Wakatsuki Yumi
    15. (17) Yamazaki Rena
    16. ( - ) Nakamoto Himeka
    17. (15) Ito Marika
    18. (19) Hoshino Minami
    19. (20) Kitano Hinako
    20. (21) Ito Junna
    21. (18) Ito Karin
    22. (25) Ikoma Rina
    23. (24) Kawamura Mahiro
    24. (22) Hori Miona
    25. (23) Saito Asuka
    26. ( - ) Nakada Kana
    27. ( - ) Takayama Kazumi
    28. ( - ) Akimoto Manatsu

~Neutral~

29. ( - ) Higuchi Hina
    30. (31) Ichiki Rena
    31. (32) Watanabe Miria
    32. (34) Sasaki Kotoko
    33. ( - ) Terada Ranze
    34. (30) Noujo Ami
    35. (36) Hatanaka Seira
    36. (35) Nagashima Seira
    37. ( - ) Saito Chiharu
    38. (39) Yonetoku Kyoka
    39. (41) Suzuki Ayane
    40. ( - ) Yada Risako
    41. (42) Wada Maaya
    42. (43) Yamato Rina

10. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    My April Top 10 Ranking<3!~
    1. Shiraishi Mai
    2. Matsumura Sayuri
    3. Nishino Nanase
    4. Ikuta Erika
    5. Hashimoto Nanami
    6. Eto Misa
    7. Ikoma Rina
    8. Wakatsuki Yumi
    9. Akimoto Manatsu
    10. Sakurai Reika

11. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    I dont rank by numbers since its kinda tough so I`ll segment into groups, not in any order of ranking :D

Kami-oshi:
    Ikoma Rina

2nd oshi:
    Akimoto Manatsu

Love:
    Nishino Nanase
    Shiraishi Mai
    Kitano Hinako

Adore:
    Hori Miona
    Yamazaki Rena
    Watanabe Miria
    Ikuta Erika
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Hoshino Minami
    Matsumura Sayuri
    Takayama Kazumi
    Sakurai Reika

Neutral:
    <The rest>

12. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Updated 2014.04.26 Finally did a full member ranking.
    1. Nishino Nanase (-)
    2. Matsui Rena (-)
    3. Shiraishi Mai (-)
    4. Fukugawa Mai (-)
    5.Takayama Kazumi (-)
    6. Matsumura Sayuri (-)
    7. Wakatsuki Yumi (-)
    8. Ikuta Erika (-)
    9. Sakurai Reika (-)
    10. Hashimoto Nanami (-)
    11. Nakamoto Himeka (-)
    12. Ikoma Rina (↑3)
    13. Kawamura Mahiro(↑4)
    14. Eto Misa (↑1)
    15. Inoue Sayuri (↑3)
    16. Ito Marika (↓4)
    17. Hoshino Minami (↓3)
    18. Saito Yuri
    19. Nakada Kana
    20. Kawago Hina (↓4)
    21. Akimoto Manatsu (↓2)
    22. Noujo Ami
    23. Hatanaka Seira
    24. Nagashima Seira
    25. Hori Miona
    26. Wada Maaya
    27. Higuchi Hina
    28. Yonetoku Kyoka
    29. Kitano Hinako
    30. Saito Asuka
    31. Ito Karin
    32. Ito Nene
    33. Shinuchi Mai
    34. Ichiki Rena
    35. Ito Junna
    36. Saito Chiharu
    37. Sasaki Kotoko
    38. Yamazaki Rena
    39. Yamato Rina
    40. Tereda Ranze
    41. Yada Risako
    42. Watanabe Miria
    43. Suzuki Ayane

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  13. tamvk12

tamvk12 Member Studio48 Contributor

Twitter:
    sadbness
    APRIL 2014 RANKING -- TOP 20 + Last 5

01. Ikoma Rina
    --------------------
    02. Nishino Nanase
    03. Akimoto Manatsu
    04. Hatanaka Seira
    05. Takayama Kazumi
    --------------------
    06. Inoue Sayuri
    07. Yamazaki Rena
    08. Ikuta Erika
    09. Sakurai Reika
    10. Matsumura Sayuri
    --------------------
    11. Hashimoto Nanami
    12. Ito Marika
    13. Kitano Hinako
    14. Hori Miona
    15. Ito Junna
    --------------------
    16. Nakamoto Himeka
    17. Eto Misa
    18. Hoshino Minami
    19. Watanabe Miria
    20. Yonetoku Kyoka
    ------------------------------
    39. Saito Yuuri
    40. Yamato Rina
    41. Saito Chiharu
    42. Matsui Rena:tongue:
    43. Ito Karin

14. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    1.- IKUTA ERIKA
    2.-Matsumura Sayuri
    3.-Hoshino Minami
    4.-Wakatsuki Yumi
    5.-Shiraishi Mai
    6.-Fukugawa Mai
    7.-Takayama Kazumi
    8.-Sakurai Reika
    9.-Hashimoto Nanami
    10.-Nishino Nanase

15. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Haven't done these in a while...no surprise for #1 but we're getting a shuffle here! [hehe]

1. Wada Maaya (last week #1)
    The cheap prices of her photos make collecting a whole lot easier so that has to be taken into account. If I wanted to start a serious collection, finding as many Maaya photos as humanly possible sounds like a good idea. The philosophy around some otaku in the game right now is that the money you withhold belongs to your idol (or something like that?). Gotta support my kami oshi right?

2. Ikuta Erika (last week #2)
    Watching AKBINGO makes me feel a tad bittersweet. It is a great feeling to see Ikuchan make you laugh, bu this is the last time we may see her for a very long time...all we gotta do is wait. Wait to see our udon loving piano dork once again.

3. Matsumura Sayuri (last week #5)
    If there's anybody who can make great gravure photos, it's not Misa, it's not Maiyan. For some odd reason I think Sayuringo is capable. She did model before and she looked like an entirely different person. Don't get me wrong, Maiyan and Misa are both beautiful. But Sayuringo is probably my oshimen that's over 18, if we are allowed to say that...

4. Matsui Rena (last week #8)
    Every day Rena is on a Nogizaka-based program, she looks like she fits more and more with the lineup. Kinda like what Yuihan was with NMB and Kitarie was with SKE. And if she tears the roof off of the 16 no Principal performance, then all that's needed to be said, needed to be said. Plus, she's the only Nogi member with an Instagram, or at least to my knowledge.

5. Shiraishi Mai (last week #3)
    Whenever you make these sort of lists, you need a really good reason NOT to include Maiyan, since she's kind of the face of our franchise. Besides the fact that I think she's beautiful and represents Nogizaka very well, there's nothing I can hate about her. She could be a jerk off the camera; we never know.

6. Nishino Nanase (last week NR)
    The same reason Maiyan is on my countdown is the same reason Naachan made it. She's beautiful, she reps Nogizaka very well (1700+ people picked her as an oshimen on the Nogizaka House app), and what we don't know about her won't hurt us. But I'm sticking to the name the SoCal fan club gave her: Nasty Nanase lol

7. Shinuchi Mai (last week NR)
    I found out a few weeks back that Shinuchi Mai has a job as an office lady, which makes the "office idol" a reality. Usually you'd see that in like a skit or something, like with Ikuchan, Maiyan and Nanamin (remember that?!), but Maichun makes this a reality. I don't know about you, but I may also collect Maichun cards before she makes senbatsu (which won't take too long tbh).

8. Hashimoto Nanami (last week #9)
    Congratulations Nanamin; your Nets and Pacers made it to the next round at the expense of the Raptors and the Hawks. Usually I'd watch more basketball and care who wins but given that my Warriors are eliminated (and have no more coach), well...the NBA makes me a sad panda. Yes, everything NBA related now relates to Nanamin; no exceptions!

9. Hoshino Minami (last week #4)
    Well, at least it's good that Hoshimina has better handshake results than previous years. Not in terms of sales, but in terms of actually trying during handshake events. And personally, I'd like to attend a handshake event with her if there are some tickets open, because she reminds me of a tsundere version of Miorin, if that's even possible.

10. Saito Chiharu (last week NR)
    It was either her or Tomato. Hear me out on this one: even though the senbatsu is the most unpredictable thing I've seen since the annual shuffle, I still think Chiharu gets there this time. She is pretty underrated, is pretty in general, and deserves to make it to senbatsu now, even though a lot of 2nd gens are fighting for those spots now. If she does make it, let's see if she'll steal the spotlight.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  16. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i've recently been getting into nogi, so i guess i will give this a try

1. Hoshino Minami
    2. Matsumura Sayuri
    3. Takayama Kazumi
    4. Kawamura Mahiro
    5. Shiraishi Mai
    6. Sakurai Reika
    7. Ikuta Erika
    8. Ikoma Rina
    9. Ito Junna
    10. Shinuchi Mai
    junna and maichun are the only 2nd gen members that have caught my attention

17. PikoAshy

PikoAshy Kenkyuusei

I can't rank everyone >_< so a top ten will do. I really love everyone

1. Ranze
    2. Ikoma
    3. Kazumin
    4. Ikuta
    5. Wakatsuki
    6. Sayurin
    7. Maiyan
    8. minami hashino
    9. saito asuka
    10. Noujo Ami

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ranking include Matsui Rena:

1. Matsui Rena (no question for me, Rena is my kami-oshi goddess of the whole Japan (well along with Acchan but she graduated), no question, this will never change unless Rena graduates (which hopefully will not be soon)

if not including Rena

1. Shiraishi Mai
    the Nogizaka goddess, i love her so much, she's my everything in nogizaka, her grace, her beauty, her everythiing
    2. Hori Miona
    when i first noticed her, i really like her smile and she is a really sincere girl, doesn't help that she hung out with Rena before, she even let Rena have her spot, i love her, will always support her even if people hate her
    3. Nishino Nanase
    Naachan is wonderful, she has this kind and girl next door vibe that i love
    4. Ikuta Erika
    girl is so talented, i really like her
    5. Saito Yuri
    god, i love her, she's a very nice and sincere person, nothing else to say other than she always catched my attention, :)

19. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Nogizaka Rankingu | 2014 May~

01. [01] Ikuta Erika
    02. [03] Fukagawa Mai
    03. [02] Nishino Nanase
    04. [04] Shiraishi Mai
    05. [05] Hashimoto Nanami
    06. [
    06] Matsumura Sayuri

07. [07] Kawago Hina
    08. [08] Saito Asuka
    09. [09] Eto Misa
    10. [10] Ito Marika

11. [13] Nakamoto Himeka
    12. [11] Wakatsuki Yumi
    13. [12] Inoue Sayuri
    14. [14] Kawamura Mahiro
    15. [16] Hoshimo Minami
    16. [15] Sakurai Reika

17. [20] Ichiki Rena
    18. [19] Hori Miona
    19. [18] Kitano Hinako
    20. [17] Sasaki Kotoko
    21. [21] Terada Ranze
    22. [22] Ito Nene
    23. [28] Yamazaki Rena
    24. [23] Nakada Kana
    25. [25] Saito Yuri

26. [24] Takayama Kazumi
    27. [26] Higuchi Hina
    28. [29] Wada Maaya
    29. [27] Ito Junna
    30. [32] Hatanaka Seira
    31. [31] Akimoto Manatsu
    32. [
    30] Nagashima Seira
    33. [33] Yonetoku Kyouka

34. [
    35] Ito Karin
    35. [34] Noujou Ami
    36. [37] Shinuchi Mai
    37. [36] Suzuki Ayane
    38. [38] Ikoma Rina
    39. [39] Watanabe Miria
    40. [42] Saito Chiharu
    41. [
    41] Yamato Rina
    42. [40] Yada Risako

1st gen」「2nd gen
    *Inside bracket is the rank from last time, green font colour indicate rise while red indicate fall in rank.

20. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    My May Ranking!
    1. Shiraishi Mai
    2. Matsumura Sayuri
    3. Nishino Nanase
    4. Ikuta Erika
    5. Hashimoto Nanami
    6. Eto Misa
    7. Sakurai Reika (+3)