1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[RANKING] Who is your favorite duo?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Takoyama, Mar 30, 2014.

1. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ikoma and Maiyan

and of course... Maiyan and Manatsu hahahahaha
    Manatsu is a battered wife though..

2. whoopass

whoopass Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    1. IKOMA & NANASE <3 (my ultimate nogi pair)
    2. Wakasama & Capt'n Reika
    3. MaiMai & Nanamin
    4. Sayuringo & Maiyan

3. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I guess this is not a thing but I love NanaseXShiraishi. I love how different both aces are: Maiyan has this super star aura, extreme beauty, queen style to her, while Nanase is the shy and awkward but extremely cute and pretty girl next door. I love seeing them together

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    New pairing: KazJo, Ikuta-Himetan

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    <3 Maiyan & Ikuchan <3

Maiyan & Misa
    Maiyan & Ringo
    Captain & Wakachuu

6. rijung

rijung Kenkyuusei

Kazumin + Noujou!!!!

7. whoopass

whoopass Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    you know the thing about Kazumin and Noujou is already hinted way far before in Nogidoko (episode i dont remember) where Noujou reveal that Kazumin threat her differently like more spoiled and lovely around Noujo but the talks got diverted cause Noujou misspelled her name as Jonson and everyone laugh about it.

i wonder which couple wakatsuki mention about in nogiroom ep 12 [hehe]:drool:
    i hope its ikonase:^O^:

8. rijung

rijung Kenkyuusei

Seriously??? Why did I not know this??? If you ever figure out which ep it was please let me know. I think this kazumin + jo ship is good for noujo since she automatically gets exposure time which she totally deserves... And yeah even after nogi under construction interrogation of kazumin in nogiroom she got totally flustered again when the issue was brought up :fp: super cute. They should just relaxed and just play it a bit like Wakatsuki + Reika... It's only weird for other members maybe but fans would appreciate it

9. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I will ship this duo. (Suzuki Ayane & Watanabe Miria)
    [​IMG]
    And this senpai&kouhai. (Ikuta Erika & Suzuki Ayane)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    duo talent monster ikuchan-mahiro.
    unfortunately now ikuchan is paired with ringo, but I like this couple too nevertheless

11. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    My favorite duo/ship! NanaYuri! (Nishino Nanase x Saito Yuri)
    I dunno why I came to ship this two, but... just look how cute they are together (*/ω\*)
    [​IMG]

12. angelica_luke

angelica_luke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like this pair too! They looks like an elder sister and her little brother to me. Actually in a interview, Maiyan had mentioned that she treated Ikoma-chan as her sister and would love to send her a present for Christmas.

http://mdpr.jp/review/detail/1543809

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Hmmmm As for Maiyan's little sister, I think Manattan would fit the bill. I get the feeling Maiyan treats Manattan as an annoying little sister (but in a good way). I truly believe that Maiyan wishes she didn't have the same birthday as her.

14. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Captain x Wakasama
    -They look good together. And totally compatible. Hahaha.

Kaz x Jo
    - after that nogiroom ep I can't help but think there's something goin on between these 2. Lol.

Maiyan x Sayuringo
    - i just love these 2 together.

Ikoma x Naachan
    - ikoma basically worshipping naachan
    Lol.

Guilty pleasure
    Wakasama x Naachan
    - just can't help to ship these 2 after watching Muguchi no Lion. But I am loyal wakarei. Lol

Ikoma x Maiyan
    - people see them as rivals but I think these adore each very much.

15. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Not in any particular order:

Maiyan + Sayuringo = It is always fun to see them enjoying each other, though I haven't seen that moments for awhile unfortunately.

Captain + Wakasama = It's pretty much borderline forbidden love no matter how much they have tried to deny it in some many times.

Ikuchan + Ikomachan = They are real, eccentric, and they caring for each other especially when Ikudon is crumbling about delicious food like in Nigobingo5! ep7.

Amiami + Kazumin = Though both lacked in having any feminine aura, except when they are around each other. Sadly, both denied they true feeling for each other and nothing came out....yet.Plus Kazumin goes as far as allowing Amiami to touch her, so I find that endearing.

Manattan + Kuroishi = Even though it is just a running gag, it's pretty hilarious when Maiyan's yankee exploded to the surface because of Manattan's superior complex comments.

16. ramarifin

ramarifin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    -Strange Relationship-
    Love this gag
    zukyun.mp4_snapshot_00.14_[2016.02.25_21.16.39].jpg

17. Kurokuro

Kurokuro Kenkyuusei

What about this two?
    Misa+Kiichan
    [​IMG]

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wasn't gonna post in this thread because I didn't think I could leave members out. But since rematching the 46 hour 4th birthday special, I'll have to say Akimoto x Ikuta has become a favorite duo. It's almost as fun as Akimoto x Shiraishi.

19. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I ship this two because like I said before they look cute together, but now, after doing some research and digging in their respective blogs, Naa-chan and Yuttan is freaking gay af to each other :hehe: and made me ship them more
    • Things I found in their blog:
      • Both promised to visit Disney Sea together, then became really close
      • Naa-chan mentioned something before that she wanted to be called either "Nana" or "Na-chin" and by that time, Yuttan stopped using "Naa-chan" on her blogposts and uses "Nana" afterwards.
      • Yuttan sometimes call Naa-chan "Futago-chan"
      • Always shared the same hotel room together
      • Yuttan often mention Naa-chan on her blogposts
      • Yuttan said something like "I love you, Nana~ ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )" , "That's because I love Nana〜 laugh" , "It's been a while since Nana✖Me combination had been together" , "Shared the same hotel room with Nana, whom I love the most"
      • Naa-chan used Yuttan's "tan tan Yuttan tan" when she posted her solo picture
      • Naa-chan posting a throwback photo of her and Yuttan (I think it happened twice)
      • Naa-chan posting a picture of her hugging Yuttan with a caption "Don't touch her! Yuuri-fans please don't get offended"
      • Naa-chan wore Yuttan's 「13nichi no Kinyoubi」costume
      • Yuttan used Naa-chan's "N~~~~Nanasemaru" on her blog
      • Naa-chan doesnt stick with one nickname for Yuttan (Yuttan, Yuuri, Yucchan)
    • Tallied the number of NanaYuri pictures their had on their blog
      • Yuttan: 50 pictures
      • Naa-chan: 35 pictures
    • Besides Naa-chan&Yuttan, I also ship Wakasama&Rekatan, Jo-san&Kazumin, Misamisa&Maimai, Sayunyan&Marikka, Ashurin&Kii-chan, Mattsun&Maiyan
    ** For me, NanaYuri is 98% gay as WakaRei (no one can beat them :hehe:) but they are not popular as WakaRei..
    **I also tallied WakaRei's, almost same result as NanaYuri, Wakasama having 50+, while Rekatan having 30+ pictures.
    **I don't guarantee 100% correct translation here but I'm confident with most of it since some of their posts are easily to be translated.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  20. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuta X Ikoma : They Are Eccentric And Funny :lol:
    Manatsu X Kuroishi : Funny Rivalry [hehe]