1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

Rave: finally i went to the doctor today for my back pain treatment
    Rant: doc said it was some muscle problem, my muscles are made to be so damn stiff, giving me a big possibility of having frequent back pains
    Rave: i got a treatment there
    Rant: y'all remember the electric patches that was used for the games in 0ji59? yeah, the doc used that, a hi-freq one...damn man, my body was trembling like shit....

@below: thanks a lot bro, but sorry, ur on the wrong threadd......>.< be alert next time^^ but once again, thanks!

2. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    ^bright tomochin !!!!
    ^cool, AKB48 related, blog owner
    ^MATH+Music = Life, y know something, that's what Kaorin thinks too :))

3. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

^ You got the wrong thread?

Rave : Trying to make Kamei Eri doll :D :D
    I've made a Sae doll for poke, but I can't make the clothes so it's still naked >__<

4. Hellie

Hellie Kenkyuusei

Rant:
    Parents of a good friend died last weekend... a few weeks befor christmas >.<"
    I can´t understand why such things happen >-<

5. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

GOD works on such mysterious ways.

Rant : my cat peed on my sister's bed, and I'm the one who should clean it up. :x :lol:

Rave : almost finished on recording my band's two new songs. :D

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

rant: i didn't get my crescent photo shipment yet, and i am waiting for some other mail too.

7. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Rant: My money went down the huge black hole of AKB48 auction doom
    Rant: My crescent package came today, but no one to pick it up... so I have to do it myself tomorrow.
    Rave: I'm awake after 20 hrs and counting? (2 am - 10 pm as of now)

8. Hellie

Hellie Kenkyuusei

I don´t think it was GOD, cause I really don´t belive in this thing... maybe destiny... but such things happen always the good people...
    But the friend had luck... if he slept a bit longer, he also could be dead now... it was a gas poisoning...

Rant:
    I´m sick >-<"

Rave:
    my best friend visit me after christmas :roll:

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Rave: I had an early out from school today. That means I was only at school from 8:00 AM to 10:20 PM.

Rant: When I had gotten home, I found that one of my dogs had passed away.

10. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Rave: I went to visit my grandpa, well no. I took my grandma to see grandpa today. I saw him, wow! He's in great condition. I'm happy! I got to talk to him, even though he doesn't listen haha. Whatever. I got to feed him bananas :D hehe. Yeah. I love my grandparents x]

Rant: I went to the postal office that was said on the pickup card to pick up my package... they didn't have it and told me to go to another after waiting in line for an hour. I went to the other to wait for thirty minutes... none. I went to the final place... closed. WOW. Is it that hard to locate my package?! The post people know nothing. "I think it's blah blah" <_<;; So I have to pick it up tomorrow cause I have no time tomorrow (work + school.)

11. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Rave: I am officially done all my Christmas shopping :D
    Rant: I applied for this University money grant to help with my school expenses (well, I alreayd paid for everything this year, this money was really just for me :) ) all the way back in September...and I just got the check now. Way to be slow, Ontario Ministry of Education :lol:
    Rave: THis is the last week of classes before Winter break :D
    Rave: And I only have 2 exams to do this semester :D

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

rant: critical annoying people :x and noisy f*cking neighbors that have no consideration, just move already!! :twisted:

13. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Rant: I'm still at work...on a Friday!
    Rave: The weekend is here, and hopefully I get to get tons and tons of rest and relaxation.
    Rant: Previous Rave may be negated if the brakes on the car get a little too squeaky on my way home.
    Rant: I'm Hungry =P

Everyone have a good weekend.

14. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

RANT: Thanks to some training seminars, I'm working 6 day weeks back-to-back this week.

RAVE: One of my students (literally) ran through a thunderstorm to visit me at the office and tell me she had passed her university entrance exam!

(minor rave: later in the day, Sakura no hanabiratachi was playing over the PA in the department store where my school is. beautiful coincidence :cute: )

15. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

^ So lucky... It's very rare to hear any of AKB48 or H!P songs in Indonesia, especially in department stores ><

Rant : Holiday goes very fast... Just 3 more weeks before I go back to Singapore TT__TT

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ah....tough being in training, ne?
    but one of the rewards of being an english teacher in Japan....sugoi desu yo!!

rave: its the weekend, that in itself is always a rave, no work...

17. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Well if you guys consider having work on weekends bad then....
    Rave: No work on Friday!
    Rant: Work on Saturday and Sunday.

lol.

Oh and rant: Got my paycheck... paid $8.20 an hour? I thought I was being paid $8.75 an hour.. Going to figure it out tomorrow. Besides that, the tax took away $50.00 out of the total money I made. Nice! <_<;; (That'd be the cost of one signed Nozomi B.L.T.)

Oh, just remembered. Adding to that...
    Rant: My internet died yesternight till morning... Thus I was not able to win any of my bids. :'[ (But the Nozo went higher than what I would've wanted.. and the Kasai one was cheap for two!)

18. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

^ at least you can bid >____<

Being a high school student means I have no income... I can't just spend all my money to AKB48 stuffs >___________<
    I was pinched because last year I bought AKB48 2008 calendar TT___TT

Rant : I need $200 for internet provider deposit, $150 for new HD external, while I only got $550 every 3 months and I'm sure the rest of the money is not enough to feed me for 3 months >___<

19. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

^i so agree.
    imagine your hall master/mistress (if ur stayin in a bording school) checking the coming mails and spotting ur delivered AKB goods, that should be not so bad for girl students, imagine if its boys, gossip will be around you in a few seconds..... on top of all, being a school brat, not being able to buy AKB goods for whatever reason, sucks.

Rave: ah..... my love problems are over.....they are finally gone, (not that im happy or wht, im just relieved that temptation is out of sight....)
    Rant: im worried about them now...
    Rave: nvm, i still have my tomochin set....LOL

20. MoonsaultV1

MoonsaultV1 Kenkyuusei

RAVE: Went out last night clubbing, saw heaps of my friends out and had an awesome time out dancing and having fun!
    RANT: Wish I could've stayed out a bit longer~