Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Double Melody would be the most horrific combo EVER!! :XD:

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Rave: My new customized phone homescreen looks amazing ^____^

3. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

:D

RANT: Can someone quit SPAMMING S48 with his links to his blog!!! Yes, it's nice you are sharing videos but you post nothing but links to them on your blog! Like SERIOUSLY no need to spam create a thread for each one either!!

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

RAVE: Only 3 days left until I go to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam for 3 weeks (with my Japanese husband) and after that a 5 months stay in Japan awaits.

RANT: So much to do in so little time. So many people I'm going to miss... but I guess I better get used to it, since I'll be moving to Japan in 2014 after graduating university.

5. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I pass my probation today!!! :XD:

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    RANT: I can't sleep damn it, I need to do my job, go online everyday, and learn new skills but 24hrs a day is so short I can't finish things properly. :angry:

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    rave: I won my first ever auction

8. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

rant= I lost 15 auction

rave= won 2, and an acchan pic at 9.50 (good price I think)

9. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Rave: Won a Kitarie auction today on eBay. KazeFui Theater Photo~ :3 It was $4.65, too. : DD (Haha, placed my bid at the last 5 seconds. >:D)

10. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    LOL! i was the highest bidder for a while then i lost! i bidded on like 10 photos, (wasnt expecting to win all of them, like acchan and kojiharu), but people were paying $10+ for miorin and churi, which i wasnt willing to pay for lol. i managed to get mariko for $4 surprisingly, wasamin for $2 and kanon for $3.

RAVE: got churi card in my kataomoi finally cd+dvd which came in today from cdjapan [rock]

RANT: Got sayaka in my GM5 photo in cd+dvd. not really that disappointed, but i would've preferred a photo of pretty much any of the other girls in the PV :lol: Im not really into NMB yet

11. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Ahah, so I'm guessing you bidded on that as well? 8D

So another sudden....

Rave: My sister surprised me with Kitarie Trading Cards. ^O^ So happy right now! <3

12. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    my max bid for the kitarie card was 4.40, you just beat me, damn you! :lol: nah, at least its a S48er getting it, so i know it will be taken care of [hehe]

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

sounds as if we're all speaking about bidding from the same person, so you guys are my rivals huh? :D

14. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    most likely. they put up a lot of akb stuff which is good. although some of the starting prices for the GM5 photos recently put up is a bit high :fp: understandable though, as i saw a yukirin photo bidded to like $36 lol

which brings me to another little
    Rant: why must these photos be so expensive! bank account is getting owned

15. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

I didn't bid this time although I wanted that Amina GM5! photo. I'll wait and see if the price drops (also have a theatre cd coming my way so maybe I'll get Amina in that!)

16. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    dont hold your breath, i was hoping for Rena in my GM5 cd, but i got.. sayaka. I would've preferred any of the other girls in the pv, solely cos i dont really know anything about nmb48, so im a bit indifferent about sayaka. maybe you'll get her in your theatre cd [hehe]

17. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^
    When I opened my GM5 CD yesterday .. I was literally thinking "Please don't let it be Rena ..." and then it turned out to be MY Sasshi. So awesome. :D

18. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Rena's pics GM5! pics were listed for stupid money though. So you could easily sell it :D

Well, never know but so far my luck with actually getting Amina pics with cds has been well... :D But 9.99 starting bid for GM5 theatre pics was too high. much rather buy older pics first in that case!

RANT: CDS Y U NO COME WITH AMINA PICS!! [boom] :D

19. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    yeah the insane prices, some were starting at $19.99. if only i got rena. or even jurina. or even anyone else for that matter :lol:

wait a minute.. what! DONT be rena?! thats insane. here i was thinking you were an alright guy :lol:
    the external cd i got from cdjapan wasnt bad, had sasshi, yui, miichan and of course, Rena :hehe:

20. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Aww man .. I'd love to get that one .. :(

The one I got was from YesAsia. The group one. It's not bad though. :p

[​IMG]