Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    @souchan48

I'm perplex with that chart since in this article (“梅ちゃん先生”平均視聴率20%超え!NHK朝ドラ9年ぶり) it mentions that Umechan-sensei is the highest rated asadorama in 9 years since Kokoro and Umechan-sensei is preceded by Carnation. And, Carnation is praised for getting 19.1% because the asadoramas that follow Kokoro were getting lower ratings than it.

It was only in recent years that asadorama were making a comeback in the ratings. The case with Masshiro is that it was against the popular Zeni no Sensou that stars Kusanagi Tsunayoshi.

I disagree that she acts the same way, she did great in Always san-chome no Yuhi but it all comes down to opinion in terms of acting skill but awards do merit some recognition.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    GF brought me brownies just now.

Take one bite. Realize it is my Mama's recipe.

GF says to me, "Your sister called this morning. Said it was time I learned to make your favorite brownies."

So happy right now.:^O^:

3. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Rave: ACM Exercise AUSINDO already over, waiting the follow up.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Rant - How the hell I am supposed to get work done today!

All I want to do is crawl into bed a SLEEP!!!!:fp:

Fuck it, Imma do just that.

5. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Rave: Got a job offer today!

Rant: Had to decline it because the commute was too long, and they wanted me to get started sooner than I wanted to. (I was still waiting to hear back about another job.)

I hate job searches.

6. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Rave: I was supposed to get my CD of Halloween Night today.

Rant: Tracking info on Post Japan claimed that my package was to be delivered at 17:29 at the latest. I rechecked Post Japan's tracking info to discover it had been put into safekeeping for me, so I went to USPS find out that a delivery attempt was made at 15:41 over here with a note left on my door. There was no delivery attempt made, nor was there a note left at my door! Stupid, incompetent, lazy drivers over here need to get their stuff together!!!!!!>(:explode::rant::asdfgh:

7. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Rave: Had shabu shabu for the first time today. It was so delicious that I got super full. :) It also helped with my Korean BBQ craving.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Rave: I love the month of October.

Rave 2: Looks like fall weather is here. (I don't mind fall).

9. Summer123

Summer123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    hommani3chan
    Rant1: D: I Have a 5 pg essay due and i havent started yet... yay for procrastinating 8D
    Rant2: Majisuka Gakuen is pissing me off :( everyones dieing... please stop everyone from dieing.... waaahhh all my fav charssssss

10. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    Rave: Finally back to SKE, and S48.. Noticed a bunch of new mods, my faith in this site has been renewed!

Rant: Cant promise there wont be any trolling going on though :v

11. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Rave: I don't have to come into work today. Yay!

Rant: ANTS are invading my house! GET OUT OF HERE, YOU PESKY INSECTS! :gavel:

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Rant - Sick and tired of being sick and tired.:wall::wall::wall:

Also these EARLY AS FU** shoots. While being as sick as I am currently......:censored::censored::censored:

13. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Rant: Feeling so down atm. My Tinnitus have been much louder then normal last week and still is going, feeling very dizzy and nauseous and have zero energy left in me. Life feels like garbage right now :(

14. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Have you tried this?

Seems to have helped quite a lot of reddit users.

15. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Actually have :) Did not do much sadly, not even for a temporary relief. (Tried most things when I got it 2012 as well)
    Not much to do but try and endure and ride it out and hope that it goes back down as it normally does (Had the flu 3 weeks ago and I usually get spikes after a flu) but this time it's somewhat louder, might be because I am feeling a bit down mentally as well which makes it worse.

Been watching old AKBINGO the last few days to try and cheer myself up, even with the hellish louder pitched screaming in my ear being there.

Thanks though for the link :)

16. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Rant: Urgh, I missed the deadline to sign up for my employer's health insurance plan. What to do now... T_T

Rave: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating the holiday today! :D

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Rant: I posted on Facebook to explain to all of my friends that I would be absent from school for a week or so as I would be in partial hospitalization to recover from a severe attack of depression. My mother said the post was inappropriate and made me take it down, then she posted hours later about how she felt she was doing the right thing by making me take down the post (she implied it because she didn't want people to know what happened, but it was so clearly directed at me). I am furious.

18. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Rave: So happy it's the weekend.

Rant: Stress at work gave me a nervous breakdown today. :( And I'm working this weekend too...

19. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Rant: I have 3 pieces of Uni coursework in for Wednesday.

Rave: My Kimi Wa Melody and Chicken Line CD's should arrive tomorrow. :)

Rant 2.0: Only took them from 13 (14 tomorrow) days to deliver it, 3 to 6 days delivery time, what a load of rubbish.:asdfgh:

20. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Rave: I just came home from a group job interview and I'm pretty sure I'm now working as a volunteer at the Red Cross. I was so nervous, I wasn't the only one there but the rest were from America, Iran and Netherlands so we did the entire interview in English and mind you I happen to speak with a very Welsh accent for different reasons so I was afraid no one understood lol. Also they were like 25-30 and I'm turning 18 in a month. But ah well I'm really glad!

Rant: I ordered a buttload of theater photos a while ago (around 80) and they still haven't arrived :glare: