1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Rant: Went to a supermarket, saw a detergent with halal logo.

WHO THE HELL EATS DETERGENTS????

• Like Like x 1
  2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Rave: I'll most likely be getting a Note 8 by the end of the week... it's a magnificent technical achievement, that screen resolution and color, and the phone is thinner, zippier, easier to hold, and noticeably cooler (better be) than I remember my doomed Note 7 to be. Can't wait to get that box delivered and start enjoying that awesome u/d speed vs. iPhone X...

Rant: Every time, and I mean, every time, I go to upgrade a phone with VZW... it's a shitshow. This apparently includes 2017's upgrade :fp: :wall:

Verdict: guess I'll be seeing how far this year's train will go before it stops... hopefully it gets me to the last stop better than the Note 7 experience did, which happens to be at the heart of the clusterf*** this time. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Nope, they wouldn't accommodate my demands (based on the debacle last time), so no Note 8... at least for now. If a deal comes up for Black Friday, I may try again... just not holding my breath, as the VZW Curse strikes yet again, third year in a row.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    An Indonesian music TV show asking audiences suggestions of Jpop songs
    Screenshot_2017-12-18-18-44-52.png

Some people replied with:

Screenshot_2017-12-18-18-45-58.png

………………………

12zx1g.jpg

4. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^ It reminds me of those threads Kpop stans do about jpop where half of it are japanese versions of kpop songs... but anyway

Rant: An artist that I cherished a lot killed himself... He always talked about how depressed he was, but we were not able to do anything about it... The worst thing is that he prepared everything in advance but no one understood at the time, I feel dumb...
    I can't complain to my friends because they are having it way worst than me so I'll just rant here
    RIP Jonghyun.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    The reason why JKT48 couldn't join world sousenkyo is so ridiculous.

quote-religion-is-the-opium-of-the-masses-karl-marx-120974.jpg

6. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Would they have faced severe backlash if they had joined?

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If they joined and got backlash because they went to an event that is on same day with Eid, I'm ready to defend them but if fact they waste this big chance. :fp:

Seems they don't want to sacrifice for this success. As an example, look at Tontowi Ahmad that is a muslim, in 2016, didn't come home for Eid because he chose to focus on training for Olympics. He and his mate, Liliyana Natsir that isn't a muslim, won gold medal. Tontowi and Liliyana are Indonesian mixed double badminton couples. Now he'll skip Eid again for training for Asian Games that they want to have revenge to a Chinese couple that defeated them in 2014 Asian Games. Also in 2020 to defend their gold medal.

I also have an ambition too and I'm ready if I can't return to my family.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MNL!? THEY ELIMINATED 27 GIRLS FORM THE ORIGINAL ROSTER OF 75, THEN THEY HELD A SH*TTY EFFIN' "Secret auditions" FOR THEIR HAND-PICKED GIRLS THAT THEY WANT AND REPLACE THE CURRENT 48 GIRLS?

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Jetty, is that you?

10. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    My youtube video got taken down like 2 weeks after being uploaded. I get copyright, i understand why it was taken down but the claim wasn't even from the regular tv stations who just demonetize my videos(like i would ever make money off of them lol) but this came from like an outside source where when i looked it up they take down illegally uploaded videos kind of upset since usually they don't even take down my videos. Just upset since i've uploaded loads from tv stations who literally just let like the 10-30 sec snippet in and do nothing about it, better upload it to g drive and next video add a whole lot of edits to the video.

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

https://www.animefeminist.com/disco...ol-love-live-male-audiences-and-idol-culture/

OP/ED talks sweet about LL, how romanticized it is, then proceeds to tear into the idol industry as completely incompatible with the writer's values, singling out 48G for the rot, while conveniently ignoring the fact that most idol groups are underground just like garage rock bands, and that problems are bigger than just "objectifying" the idol -- the Japanese entertainment industry is seriously a stickler with rules and regulations, doesn't want any sort of politicizing and wants to maintain that neutrality because they're heavily dependent on advertisers along with traditional media sales.

Suggesting that is like trying to fry an egg on a lightbulb, like that idiot writing for Japan Times or something suggested about forming a union for idol groups.

BTW, there's no stronger feminist I saw in 48G than Sayaka Akimoto.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Radicals are cancer to Indonesia.

1. Recently there was another attack by isis in Depok, a municipality south of Jakarta. Radicals think that it was distraction from a major problem. They have no respect to the victims including a member of corps was killed, he left his wife who was pregnant, recently she had given birth and also 3 other children of them who are still very young. A writer makes a fundraising to her and her children.
    2. Preacher council issues halal certificates to detergents, shampoos, and fridges. They're capitalists.

13. ET920

ET920 Member

First time in my life that I got cable (mostly because my ISP was working so bad that I decided to try this cable company). First impression: Watching a movie at A&E and suddenly got commercials (really, paying to watch commercials?) then some police 5-10 minute program before returning to the movie I was watching. Overall, like 20 minutes wasted.