1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ratu Vienny Fitrilya (Viny) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Torque, Nov 3, 2012.

1. yannu

yannu Kenkyuusei

So Viny isn't included in 3rd single senbatsu? [wonder]

2. yannu

yannu Kenkyuusei

Sorry double post :fp:

3. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

No she isn't, well I think it should be ok, she can focus on theater performance :)

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

today she's my number one oshi ...
    she look really beautiful today :inlove:

Attached Files:

5. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

this girl is really something, ytd show she got injured at her right hand. I think it really painful, because when I saw her expression at show, it look like she in pain, the smile is somehow not her usual smile. and then HS time. when HS she still doing HS with her left hand. maybe other member will skip HS, but she's not... I really impress with her... she bear the pain for the whole show + attend the HS.. I hope your right hand get well soon ... :)

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    That kind of reminds me of Suda Akari's story - she cracked a finger during a performance and hide it until much later... in retrospect, very much the wrong decision for a body that is still growing... but she had her reasons and career aspirations and I can't honestly say I wouldn't do the exact same thing in her position.

(I believe the situations were different between Akarin and Viny - Akarin was an under and didn't want to lose her position... I think Viny is in a better situation, however... there's always going to be replacements within the '48 system.)

I hope Viny rests up and gets better, there's nothing wrong with taking the time to get better... plus, Viny has always strikes me as one of the most fiercely competitive ones, so I think she'd fight back even with the down time. My impression has kind of been sealed since watching the 2nd generation auditions and you can see her inching / moving away from managerial staff member as they're touching her face trying to get her temperature because she woke up with a fever.

7. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Grats Viny for junjo shugi on pajadora revival show and also number 4th on the total vote ^^ I hope you can shine more bright on the future ^^

8. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

hs field report with viny

ys = me
    vn = viny

session 1
    even i still queuing at the back and still have like 3-4 people infront me, when she turn around after finish hs with one guy and saw me, she already wave (with her smile of course XD) to me <3
    vn: halo~
    ys: halo viny
    vn: ak masih ingat kamu (i still remember you)
    ys: i smile to her

just like other members, i greeting her according to script :D :D :D

well i buy her tix for each session too. what i wanna said is she's really good girl. what do you tell her, she will try remember it. just like when i teach her one word in malaysia

because this is happen during afternoon, i dunno what to talk abt
    ys: viny, kalo di malaysia, pagi dan siang itu sama (viny, in malaysia, "pagi" and "siang" is the same) <-- which in malaysia "pagi" and "siang" means morning)
    vn: (oh really?)
    ys: iya, jadinya di malaysia, kalo mau bilang "selamat siang", kita bilang "selamat tengah hari" (yes, so in malaysia, if we want to said "selamat siang", we said "selamat tengahhari") "good afternoon"

the next session
    vn: bentar, selamat........ apa yah? (wait, good..... what is it again?)
    ys: selamat tengah hari <-- that means good afternoon
    vn: oiya, selamat tengah hari ^^

she's one of the girl that has many fans waiting for hs in this event. if with ayen, i use 1 tix (10 sec) but get 1 minute, i use 2 tix(20 sec) for viny but get 8 sec :v

truthfully i don't mind. (tho i do want to hs with her for longer time)
    but when i hs her, i always see her sweet smile but behind that smile, i also can sense she feel really tired.

i do hope JOT didn't give her too much session.

neway, handshake with her, u'll never get dissappointed. talk with her anything, then u will get a surprised XD
    she's one of that have a good criteria as idol.

9. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Da*n, your luck is not to be underestimated [clap]

You didn't say anything about you being a foreigner to the security, did you.

My best record for one single ticket is 30 seconds and I only bought tickets for Dhike and Ayen.

10. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

haha. no i didn't said i'm a foreigner to the guard.
    it just that time no other fans
    and seems like the guard talking with other guard.

11. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    :fp:

Anyway, in my personal opinion, Ayen's choice of attire was the most daring compared to other members' standard casual ones.

12. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

correct ~ !!
    rockers are the bravest :D
    wait, we should talk abt ayen at her thread. haha

13. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

today Viny doing her talent show at theater ... and she's doing monolog XD her acting is great. I think she can be a good television host in the future ^^

14. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Nice. I do think so, she's talented. But can I just say something, well maybe it's not an important thing or big deal, or either way. Ever since, she cut her bangs and have a front pony covered her forehead, she's step forward and take the lead almost in 2nd Gen Ace, I said almost. We shall not forgot about Ayen, Naomi and Yupi :)

15. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

ya she look best if she have her front pony covered her forehead ^^

16. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzJzCjxo7J8[/yt]
    her talent show ^^ maybe someone can translate :) she doing monolog

17. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

The monologue was about social critics about the declining recognition of traditional art by young people from the perspective of traditional herb medicine street dealer (mbok jamu) whom usually came from traditional Javanese ethnicity (in the performance, she used the accent of Javanese, although most of the narrative used Bahasa Indonesia). The monologue delivered in theatrical way with some funny punchlines.

It was a refreshing performance. Although she was rather clumsy and the articulation of speech is not quite great, including some of slipped-tongue incidents, it was a unique and great way to show her social literacy and great mind. [clap] The only one thing I must object from the show is the costume. Using Bingo costume for this kind of theme is reducing the atmosphere for at least 70% from its potential. [think]

Someone had photoshoped her in mbok jamu costume. It's surprisingly fit and funny and, well, anyway she still looks beautiful. :inlove:
    [​IMG]

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Viny in Himawari
    [​IMG]

19. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

just too bad she's not at her position... I think JOT still place her 2nd to first gen .... I hope next concert if she's on himawari or temodemo, she got her position :)
    oh and I hope she's not get sick, since now already rainy season... just hope she take care of her health

Cheer up ya Vin ^^

20. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    She cut her hair short..
    It looks good to me :D

Attached Files: