TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    Yeah it was a nice use of song lol, both the title and the lyric

No wonder i don't remember about it... I missed translating it!

Here's the translation btw:
    vlcsnap-2017-11-08-19h55m49s142.png

And WTS's Ep 4 has been replaced by the new ver!

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you @Ally_ nice find! Nice songs too. And well hidden lol
    Now that the post is confirmed... I wonder if that is what Mirei did.
    Thank you @too much idea your work is greatly appreciated :worthy:

3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ sure no problem, my stalking skills were put to the test lmao

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm getting more confused

5. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Episode 5 is shocking especially the ending.

I have to wait for the translation to proper understand 100% of their conversations cuz they really talks a lot this episode.

6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I didn't expect Mana to have so many line.. Even more line than Memi. She's blooming, I love seeing her there longer than Mao and Mei.

This is the first episode I get bored halfway because I can't catch up with the talk. Need to wait the translation as well, because this episode seems to have so many details in those talks.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes. This episode has the most backstory so far

8. ntonand

ntonand Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hmm, yeah, definitely need the subs more than before, but, Memi's acting hit me. Truly nice.
    Since I know I'm completely biased in her regards I'm checking myself from praising her even when it's not necessary, but the scene with the butler/teacher (?) hand is a good one. It raised the tension in a good, claustrophobic way... so much that I expected her to snap and just hit him or something lol
    Can't wait to understand more

10. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Watch again and notice that in the first scene, teacher also knocking finger on Kage shoulder the same way as he do to pressure Mana and Memi.
    So it's quite confirm that is him all the time. But why him is really big mystery now - I have to wait for more clues in the next episode to make my guess.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this storyline is confusing at best :^^;: the only thing kept me watching is Katoshi :inlove:

group photo

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Suddenly a new story altogether. Fun. The only thing that I have trouble with is the shackles: the disappearances (here and previously) happen too fast for them to be unhooked, or for the person to be pulled down under the floor. I'm okay with "willing suspension of disbelief," though, if necessary.

@Dill -- I liked Memi's acting here, too, and I'm just as biased. But I feel okay about this opinion because I haven't been overly impressed one way or the other with her acting since ep1. I'm actually fairly pleased with some bits from almost everyone.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

While subbing i realized that the teacher did a finger tap movement with his hand, as shown as in the flashback, and he did it several times before as the sack guy. In this episode, Memi notices the finger tap movement and it reminds her of something, and realizes who he is shortly before Hayashi reveals him self
    vlcsnap-2017-11-11-20h34m38s691.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Memi did realize who he was and I half expected her to be the girl in the post about the harassment... I'm not sure anymore about that though. Surely the teacher it was him.
    My guess is that once Manafi told Miho the blonde guy was out for blood she blackmailed the teacher and made him fight against the boy. I wonder what is worst for a teacher... being fired because of a fight or because he unappropriately touch his students.... I guess he made his choice.

On a totally unrelated note....... Kyoko/Ayaka relationship looks less and less sisterly as the episodes go on.... but ok lol I'm not complaining.

• Like Like x 1
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm just hoping that we will get their backstory soon, how they can become so close and even ended up wearing rings :hehe:

oh yeah fun fact, when i was translating episode 1 i was thinking that Ayaka is a christian but it's not confirmed so i changed her prayer from 'Lord' to 'God'. But, in ep 4, we see her Mom using Jesus Christ the Redeemer statue as her LINE display picture so she might indeed be a christian

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Now we're really getting somewhere. School life and real life are intersecting. Hard.
    • The actor playing Hayashi-sensei is well-known supporting actor Ichikawa Ichirouta, who has apparently had countless drama and many, many movie appearances since the 1980s, and dubs the roles of J. Michael Fox. I wasn't that impressed, personally, but perhaps it was the contrast with the amateurs that made his work sound stilted.
    • Memi was quite outstanding, however. I'm still feeling the anxiety she conveyed. Glad they wrote her decision as they did. And his, of course.
    • Mii-Pan good as always. And Manafi had another moment in the sun. Kage-chan good at some moments of the early flashback.
    • Any word on number of episodes? Twelve seems likely, since that's what Tokuyama Daigoro got, as did an earlier show in this same late-night drama series. All three are TV Tokyo, unlike Zankoku.
    • Two points on which I have to exercise "willing suspension of disbelief": how they get sucked into the floor, and what they do about having to go to the bathroom.

17. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

This EP just reveals many things we suspect like sex harass teacher post and the golden hair student incident. Good that it's Miipan role to figure everything out.

The teacher also know that his students are Masshiro posters. He seems to be a good teacher trying to help them in the end, but wtf how he fall through the floor. Please be logical in the end - I don't want mysterious story end up supernatural.

Kumi is still holding something else - the third person beside her and Miho who create Masshiro. Katoshi too, please talk more.

There is a mention about daughter of Supermarket shop. If she is Miho and it's the reason she miss the class, things are explained.

Also hope the screaming is not from those who disappear.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ don't forget to put your opinions in spoiler!

19. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • Lots of screams behind the door :eek: Maybe its the members that had disappeared before hand?
    • So sensei fell through the floor and somehow ended up leaving? (If i translated it right) But how:confused:
    • NONE VANISHED THIS EPISODE THANK GOD
    • What was the 'Earthquake'? o_O
    Ill still have to wait for future episodes and subs:wall:
    If only i could time travel to the future so i can watch all episodes:approve:

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

• Like Like x 1