TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

its become a little logical when ayaka say she see sensei fall down through the floor. so i thought there are maybe some trapdoor to make them fall down and disappear on a few second when blackout happen.

and then another illogical earthquake thing happen ._.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This episode has some of the best stills of Memi. Thumbs up for the quality.
    I'm quite satisfied with the close ups so far and the look between Sarina and Mei in the flash back is part of my favorite moments too.

I'm also truly happy to see Kyoko getting better and better as the story goes on. In the first episode she seem sort of a caricature, now her character is gaining depth and credibility.
    As for the rest of the episode... some of the dialogues felt off and I didn't particularly enjoyed the sensei character... everything about him and his plot was quite unoriginal. The only good thing is that we now know Miho and Kumi were the founders of the White thing plus another, mysterious, girl....
    The room was already unbalanced in the precedent episodes. Mirei discovered it when they drank. Probably it was built like that so to scare the girls or make them remind something. Same with the cries. Another hint for the girls.
    The only thing I don't really enjoy is that most of the answers can't be found before the members discover them themselves. But other than that I'm enojoying the ride.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    best episode so far
    • there seems to be a problem between miho's bf and her dad (which katoshi might know about)
    • miho doesn't look very happy with her relationship, with her bf forcing her to smile and look happy
    • Angry memi!
    • and the twist at the end! I doesn't expect that because i hoped that katoshi's character will stay mute but this twist is even better

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Just keeps getting better. Spreading further. Do they all have secrets?
    • Great to get another scene outside the room.
    • Nice to see the scenes with younger guys in them. A novelty for Keyakizaka.
    • Now at least we have a villain...and maybe half a villain for Miho. And maybe the big villain is the "chairman of the board" (her father?).
    • Will the stag's eye now start to mistrust his future son-on-law?
    • Not great acting, but it all works.
    • Not surprised it was Memi who threw the candlestick. In character, lol. Glad it seemed so light.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ep7

- glad to see Miho got some screen time in the storyline
    - what a twist at the end of the episode :blink:

6. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    It seems like the streaming and gdrive hardsub versions of this episode have lots of stuttering... is it possible to get re-encode? Also the softsub has some placeholder text so I worry it wasn't the final version. Thanks

7. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE EPISODE ENDINGS I'VE POSSIBLY EVER SEEN
    Episode 7 has gotta be my favourite episode so far. I just hope they keep this up and don't ruin the ending *cough cough* Zankokuna *cough cough*

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miho's father is marrying her off to this upper-class twit, whose roving eye is probably working overtime now that she can't walk. The teacher's ethics got the better of him and he decided not to kill Memi. I think Miho's conscience may get the better of her -- maybe after she realizes what her fiance is really like -- and she will stop the madness just before it goes all the way. Or at least she will try to....
    This show is already far better than Zankokuna. I have at least some confidence that the ending will be, too.
    I think the "earthquake" could be explainable by some hydraulic machinery the wealthy father set up in a warehouse where he had the room created. The "through the floor" could be a way of having parts of the floor drop away, in a set-up like that. The only thing I find totally inexplicable is the bathroom problem, but that's a common inconsistency.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

special showroom (11-24-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  10. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Well, the whole drama is set in 1 night and not many people tend to go to the loo at night time...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    You can see how long time has passed from their phones
    Ep 1: 23:50PM (when they wake up)
    Ep 7: 02:51AM

They doesn't have any drink or food to eat, too.

12. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    For us it's been 7 weeks yet for them it's 2 hours[hehe][hehe]

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lets just pretend Hiragana dont need to drink water to keep themselves hydrated since its only few hours since they got kidnapped :^^;:

from episode 1, Sarina said she lost 7 hrs of memory at 23:50pm

14. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    THAT'S TV LOGIC FOR YA!
    (Tbh i can go 6 hours without a drink so maybe they are like me:^^;:)

15. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well people can go for 3 days without water. more to the point, how come Shiho doesn't get knocked out after being hit by a FREAKING BRASS CANDLE STICK/HOLDER

16. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

no kidding this is the best ep so far,
    i really like this ep cinematography , imo its way better than prev ep
    and the suspense and the thrill
    the tension is really rising

17. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

well its shiho the one who fell from stage and got up like its nothing

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ep7

i am really suprised that Miho's friend who passed away was Neru :blink: and she was the founder of "Pure White"

19. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Sorry, where I can watch the entire episode? I really want to watch this drama. Thank you.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No name for the friend. She always referred as "childhood friend"