1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    you don't say....

anyway...
    everytime I watch a drama/show I hope the "hero" is not so heroic, so I started hoping for a bad Mirei since episode 1. Perhaps it will be the first time my wish comes true... or not, since I have my own theory about the plot.
    Everyone is concentrating on Okazaki right now, but if the intent was shut up the people that could have known about his wrong doing, the whole setting up would make little sense to me.
    There's still a chance this whole drama will blow up and have a weird disappoint final, but so far I keep believing in good writing. And with all the clues we got so far - even the ones still unexplained, like the foreing man some girl met - I think that we are steering in another direction: Whoever kidnapped the girls is after the truth of Miho's death, which I don't think is by suicide. That could be Miho's father himself, whom protected Okazaki at first, or another entity alltogether, police or whatever, with Mirei's help.
    Of course I could be completely wrong, or Miho could be still alive... but the truth is surely hid in the people still left in the room... and we have yet to discover their truth and their relationships... but trying to find links and hints it's fun lol I almost forgot how more interesting it gets watching an episode at week instead of 10 in two days.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I used to think that she could be the big bad, but as the show progressed i feel like she's the hidden protagonist. She doesn't actively participate in Miho's bullying too. The B.L.T feature also wrote that she might be their chance of escaping from the room.

Instead of Mirei, i'm curious to know more about Kyoko - Ayaka. Especially since Sarina said something about Kyoko "attacking" Miho with a broken bottle.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ep9
    - Great episode! Good editing and the ending! Damn, I want to watch next episode! :wall:
    - Loved Mirei's character change.
    - Lol'ed when Aya said about hen na ojisan. It reminds me of Shimura Ken character. :D
    - The big mystery was the photo Kumi got through email. It looks like window with blue sky scenery behind it. Maybe, photo of one of hospital room, where Miho stay? Or, it is related to Kumi secret? :confused:

"Re:Mind" reminds me of "Inception" with its fall, water and dissapearance of member. Maybe, this is all dream. And, to wake them up after remembing something important, they have to fall, like in "Inception". And, Miho actually join this group, but invisible to other member. It's all to wake Miho up from her comatose condition after she tried to suicide. :)

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Ayyy Kyoko x Ayaka. I really like the end, can't wait for their flashback scene!
    • They finally dropped the "Miho's father has a illegitimate child", aka Miho has a sibling. Remember how there are a lot painting of sisters?
    • Maybe after all, there is a reason to why Mirei is seated at the other side of the table...

6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yeah.. But their seating is based on the photo, right? If we pretend it's real life, then that's only coincidence. But it could be made possible script-wise, though.

7. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • Something was bothering me about Mirei from the start of the episode tbh with all the red lighting around her
    • Mirei suddenly changed her character within 10seconds of seeing that photo. Looks like there is a link between her and the photo
    • So because of Mirei,Ayaka disappeared.
    • THAT KYOKO X AYAKA MOMENT AT THE END. OMG. THE MUSIC WAS SO SAD AND HER SPEECH BEFORE GOING IS SO SAD. This was the one thing i didn't want happening and it happened. Hopefully the vanished are just somewhere safe and not dead. :)

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    We see her snap before, not as bad as this one, to Sarina.

She is kind, but when it comes to truth and lie and their chance of getting out she's ruthless.

9. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

with the illegitimate child hint being dropped and her father downfall, i think i get the grasp on who is the culprit/perpetrator of all these, she might as well be sitting among them tho thats just my wild guess lol

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    There's something interesting when the Wi-Fi was connected and Kumi seemed to receive another photo. Notice to whom she looked right after she saw the photo. She looked at Mirei. It really made me curious, I hope it will be revealed in the next episode.

The romance in the end. It's a nice touch, but depicted as a lesbian relationship is kinda.. Forced. Forced to have a love story between the main cast. If this was not done by Keyakizaka, Kyoko-Ayaka relationship might be pulled by a boy and a girl.

And also, is the water has anything to do with the beach on the OP? Look like this drama isn't really a thriller. The conclusion might be so heart-touching that everyone's friendship will be made whole again. That way, it is obvious why Aki-P made a folk song as the theme song.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    they actually are not really dating. It's more like a one sided love from Ayaka to Kyoko

Mirei accuses that Miho knew they are dating, and blackmails them into rejoining Pure White but Kyoko was like "Huh???" then Memi added that the whole class already knew that the two of them are dating but Kyoko are getting confused and tell them it's not true (Ayaka got best friend zoned :^^;:)

But in the ending, Kyoko probably realized Ayaka's feeling for her.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  14. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

^ the video on dm was deleted

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

Thanks to OP song, it won't be available in several country

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Kyoko disappear
    • Memi snapped, confessed that she's the one behind Miho bullying and the one who manipulated the whole class into bullying her
    • Did it so she can disappear, she had enough
    • Again they highlighted the "sister" theory, which may be true or not true
    • They also mentioned that Mirei 'suspiciously' now seated at the different end of the table

18. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Are the rings Ayaka and Kyonko wore supposed to be promise rings?

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Maybe? No idea. I hope they explain the backstory in their regular behind the scene blog (and what they think of it!)

20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Double Sasaki remains at the end. Is the sister thing related to both of them? [hehe]
    Already episode 10 and I'm still excited for it!