1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Shiatama
    Here you go
    何を見ても何かを思い出す
    Hiragana -> なに を みて も なに か を おもいだす
    Romanji -> Nani wo Mite mo Nani ka wo omoidasu

if you make a tatoo out of it let us see it :chuffed:
    Off Topic..... great Oshimen! Yuiri is one of my fave as well, I try to watch all her stages (she's everywhere in theater) :inlove:

2. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    random thought: A drama based around a "pure white" type group could be really good.

3. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

does anyone make subtitle for the re:wind?

4. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Thanks a lot!

No I am not gonna make a tatoo out of it. No fan of tatoos but if I would, I would make a tatoo of "Re:Mind" on my leg as on the promotional poster for the drama :lol:

Off Topic... yeah Yuiri is great, and she is a caption now :) Wow then you have to watch a stage every day as she is in nearly every stage. I think soon is her 800th performance...

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    We (WTS) picks it up together with the making of! Might as well sub everything Remind related lol!

some more background info from Kyoko
    Her parents are divorced, and that's her first time meeting her father after a long time. She showed her cute side by calling him "Papa", and she even have ramen keychain on her bag!

Manafi wears a wrist watch to make sure she's sticking to Okazaki's schedule lol

Manafi spoke about the ending too, she started by saying that "The interpretation might be different for each person"
    But for her, in the ending everyone are released, and the next day after graduation ceremony they all went to where Miho is while riding the train as friends again

Speaking of which, Katoshi also said that it's a happy ending for members and staffs

6. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

woah, thats awesome. thanks a lot guys.

7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^ So what really happened at the end ? I'm confused.

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can't say I understand the ending (not as confusing as, say.. Evangelion, but still...).

In any case, I like the drama overall... Some girls really stood out for me: the Sasaki sisters, Kyoko, Memi, Katoshi... but in general, everyone gives a good performance. Hopefully they'll improve to be even better, and those wishing to become actresses will get their wish come true (but please, don't graduate just yet!).

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Who do you think the one that leak the Masshiro twitter password to Naochan? If it is Miho, it is great, because it make her looks like a freaking genius that can predict what happen. It is also seems impossible, if this ponkotsu culpirt made mistake by accidentally sending the password to Naochan, by basing on mistake when they try to send it to new member, Kage, because Kage hasn't show up in the class till Saturday.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ Tuesday, actually

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    ^Is that so? I thought, when Katoshi, Miku and Suzuka following Sari and Mirei on Friday, Sari talked about the rumor of transfer student that will come into their class, and Mirei was surprised with that. So, from that conversation in the library, I thought the transfer student hasn't show up on that day (Friday). Or, Sari were talking about welcoming party to Masshiro for Kage?

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It should be Tuesday in the week after the accident, but no idea too because they don't exactly show us the dates.

We just released the subbed version!

I think the blackout that happened during Kage's welcoming party is the very same blackout that caused the malpractice that killed Miho - Kumi's best friend

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    In the making of Re:Mind, Sarina was also experienced hyperventilation after she acted when her character got hyperventilation in the drama before she disappear. Was she played her character too well and get into that character too deep or just doing the heavy breathing act wrongly? It worried me.

14. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

keyaki"hyperventilation"zaka46

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Actually, "Hyperventilate" sounds kinda cool for their next song title, lol.

Just joking, guys and gals. Don't take it seriously.

16. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    If the songs had their names based on the dance, Fukyouwaon would be "Hyperventilate", Futari Saison would be "Drift like a flower in the wind", SekAi would be "Climbing on chairs", and Silent Majority would be "fall in, in formation".

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ I couldn't relate SekaAi and SaiMajo's name.. Maybe SekaAi more like 'I'm a windmill' Lol

Btw, talking like this in Re:Mind thread felt out of place.. Haha

18. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    In my defense, I have only watched the MV for SekAi like once or twice and it was over six months ago. Same for Silent Majority but it was over 8 months ago.

Also, does anyone know when it will be released on Netflix world wide?

19. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Project 2035 I've been looking for it ever since it was finished, we don't know yet

20. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Hopefully now that is has finished airing in Japan it will be there soon.