1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hopefully the Keyakizaka version will have the same intense thriller like in the 2011 series.

2. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Woah.... That looks so cool as well. So im guessing Hiragana Re:Mind is like a remake since it has pretty much the same concept as the video. So judging by that video we can also assume the girls are going to have to do things like that rather than escaping the room and going into another one etc.

Just a thought really (So i might be wrong) but maybe it was remade so it would get more views and recognition since the 2011 ver i can find literlly nowhere on the internet

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow so Re:Mind is a remake of RE;Mind (12 episode 120mins)....nice move AKI-P:worthy:

4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    yes! i tried searching too, it isn't anywhere on the net [hehe] i really would love to watch it lol i wonder if it's still available after 6 years

based on the website(http://www.sonymobile.co.jp/company/press/20110228_remind.html) it's only for sony mobile phones you can watch it by downloading an app from android market called "life.episode™"https://i.imgur.com/xwfryWO.png
    episode 1 and 2 was free (all 12 episodes are 10 minutes long each)

but i totally agree with you aki-p probably disappointed that his work didn't get more attention and would like another shot at it (cute girls and bigger platform & attention this time?:D)

• Like Like x 2
  5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    While I like the aesthetics and the storyline so far, my biggest problem is the fact that a few members always look as if they are laughing: while I understand that most of them aren't experienced in acting, this is pretty disappointing.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    hmm...
    I'm not really interested in the first version of Re:Mind.
    For one, the girls I'm watching the new version for aren't there, and two, it would ruin my expectative and surpise

7. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    For me mainly, if there is a remake of something and I've watched the either the remake or orignal first, I start comparing too much to the point I dont enjoy the 2nd drama i watch (I mean if i watch the origanal first i compare to much to the point I dont like the remake and if i watch the remake first i compare to much to the original i dont like the original.)
    I dunno how to stop it but it just a habit of mine

8. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Dont know how to put spoiler on everything. These are what I could notice in the first EP.

I'd confirm that the one holding hand are Ayaka and Kyonko.
    They both wear a ring on their pinky too (Ayaka on left hand and Kyonko on right hand), which is also shown in the openning song that they hold a picture of two faceless girls holding hand.
    I think it is a mistake that the first scene Mao missing they don't hold hand, but the scene after that it's obvious that they are.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you look carefully, everyone wear slightly different uniform, so it could be use to tell who is who.

The one who stand back to back in the openning song should be Kumi because she is the only one who wear short sleeve, and Katoshi who wear long sleeve black sweater. They also hold hand and spin around too.

The three persons standing in the song from left to right are Mirei, Ayaka and Mao.
    The one holding the book is Mirei - her sweater is so unique that it could identify her.

The mystery for me is how Mao is missing. Befor that the clock rang, the door opened - closed - and locked, then members felt something under the table. The reason might be because she notice the seat pattern and speak out loud or it's just random. The worst case is she being like Zuumin role in Zankoku, which I don't want it to happen in this Drama.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Wow, nice findings!

I don't think that will happen to Mao, i do curious where did she go and what's the reason why they took her away. Afraid that she will tell them the identity of the 12th person? But Mei and Manafi already noticed that too

10. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Just come up with another theory. In this story named Re:mind, the purpose of the incident is to make them remind something. Mao already remember, so she is taken away.

For Memi and Manafi case, I think they just speak softly under the table so it isn't notice by the culprit.

Next episode, after everyone see the photo in Mao's phone, they all would realize the 12th member and talking about her.

11. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Looks like we have a new ship on our hands[hehe]
    and I honestly never thought of that so in some point in the drama it shows the "culprit" I'm guessing it'd be easy to know who they are:oops:

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The Mao-remembering theory is an easy one, but here I'm hoping it's not that simple. But, yes, Memi and Takase speak under the table and more than not being noticed by the culprit - if you're implying it's one of the girl - I think they're not seen by the camera(s) around.

At the end of the episode heavy breathing can be heard and I gave for granted it was Mao... could be completely wrong but I doubt is the last we see of her.

Nice work with the rings @OhYeaH! I didn't noticed Kyoko having one too.
    For the spoilers just click on the "insert..." icon and then on Spoiler

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    How about Mao hiding below the table because she just afraid of the dark? We still can't judge more only by seeing her empty chair tho..

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Kyoko's character is so foul mouthed i love this lol
    • More into the story
    • Show don't tell

15. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Things're getting more interested in ep2 as they give more information and clues.
    - The OP already adds 12th member.
    - The rings are so obvious in ep2, also the twin/sister picture.
    - I like how they utilize the set up. There are more things being there and we still didn't notice.
    - I would love to see Mirei continue to lead the story as an innocent one.

Tapatalk を使用して私の LG-H818 から送信

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i need ep3 now

so Miipan talked about Miho's background and only thing we got was some photo of her.

if 1 member disappeared in each episode, that's rough. Need more screentime for Mao and Mei :^^;:

Is Katoshi a mute ? she haven't got any dialogue.....

17. Keyaki4lyfe

Keyaki4lyfe Kenkyuusei

Does anybody have the link for episode 2?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I Keep liking more Re:Mind OP than the actual VM lol

As for the episode.. it's too soon for my Japanese. I can kind of guess, but I know I missed a lot of what's going on.
    So many questions now.... anyway....

@CutePanda is right about Katoshi. Now that you made me notice it, it was quite obvious since episode 1. Good call. I wonder what's going on with the others though. I have a theory but I want see ep 2 with subs before making a fool of myself lol
    The girls seems to be paried up anyway... Kyoko/Ayaka, Mirei/Sarina, Memi/Manafi, Kage/Katoshi... the ones not paired have been snapped out.. or down... so, next time it is Kumi? Not that I think it has anything to do with the actual plot.. it's more about expecting easy way out with the script.. so, good thing if I guessed wrong.
    Last thing and then I really have to wait for subs... There's a chance Mirei has not been taken because she said the wrong month while talking about Miho. In ep 1 Memi said it was "three months since" something happened to Miho, and that would be July, not June, like Mirei said, showing some uncertainly that wasn't needed othewise

19. Miruki089

Miruki089 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ozekirika
    Where can I find the link to episode two?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    finally got to watch it leisurely, and I'm hooked.. can't wait for the next episode
    regarding what Memi said... timeline wise it would be December(as explained by Mirei too) when something happened to Miho since the current time(based on their phone display) is the 10th of March

you guys should really wait for the subs, since this is very spoiler if you haven't watched or don't understand Japanese:
    but it looks like the main plot of the story so far(summary), according to Mirei's recollection: Miho is the Daughter of a very influential person and because of her family background she became the center of attention in her class..but on June she was involved in an accident in school which cause her to have to be in a wheelchair.. ever since then she is often absent from school and eventually by the end of the year(December) she disappeared(not as in missing person but as in she cut contact? and they don't know/not sure what happened to her(and her family?).

All the 11 girls in the room have one thing in common(so far), they all hurt Miho in some way.. bullying/tease(Mao was the worst) and some didn't help her when they could have(Mirei)..
    and all of them feel like this is some sort of revenge by Miho