TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    How did you guys catch-up so fast? Did you watch it straight from Japan Netflix? Or some stream around the internet?

2. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Is there a difference between the Netflix version and the TV versions??? The TV versions have longer run times

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They hinted to why Katoshi is not speaking at all, which i'm sure will be revealed in future episodes.

I don't know but i use Netflix Japan

I don't think there is any difference, probably just CMs

4. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Nevermind I figured it out.. the raws I was using from Netflix had the last episode recap at the beginning of the episodes cut out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • Sarina's acting was really good! I praise her for it
    • Well, she's disappeared
    • What happened to Ayaka? She just suddenly turned i dunno crazy and started smiling alot as well as throwing the knife to burn the whole place down
    • Kyoko's facial expression as she shrugs is the best[hehe]
    • WTF is the black goo??
    • So the culprit isn't Miho. but someone else
    • WHO THE HELL SENT THAT TWITTER MESSAGE. MY JAPANESE AINT SOPHISTICATED ENOUGH TO READ THAT
    • I have a feeling Kato or Kageyama will be the next to disappear.
    • Still curious as too why Kato cant speak
    • I want episode 4 now:( That cliffhanger at the end had me on the floor:cool:

Question: Does anyone else feel sorry for the members when they have to deal with the Rats and Frogs?
    Question: Is it just me or does anyone else think that the members reactions with the frogs and rat are their real reaction?

6. sasaka

sasaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    i think about it too and used google translate,but it just some unknown name (it's masshiro na masayoshi san, if google translate's not wrong). Then i realised the twitter message is not the point, THERE'S WIFI SIGNAL.
    and i agree with you,kumi doesn't look like she enjoys those scenes..

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Subs incoming real fast ;3

I think the frog one is real, but who knows since Hiragana has a lot of members who loves animal

That black goo is oil

8. nessfarh

nessfarh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    does eps 3 have sub already?

9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Any links to episode 2 ? Preferably eng subbed.

10. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think ep 2 eng sub already out by depressing sub (just google so)
    the frog n mice?
    i just goes to ep.2...but I'm pretty sure none of members have a "real" scene with rats
    you see, all the parts when rats are out, it was cut and not a direct shoot with members
    so I think what they do is record rats without actual members in table/cut/put scared members scene then edit it like it one scene
    the one with "actual" rat interaction like with their foot or hand most likely done by stunt
    idk, thats how it usually done
    btw....I....personally think the rats looks kinda cute thou almost like a hamster (or...is that hamster idk, I'm not zoologist)

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Those should be Guinea pigs mice or something like that, sometime ago they became popular pets around here, then the fashion of having one passed, like usually happen. They are, for any purpose, pets like hamster are, so if members aren't afraid of them in general I don't see why they would use stunts. Also, in episode1 Kumi has a scene with one up front if I'm not wrong.
    I'm not accustomed with japanese frogs, but those look like toads and, honestly, I too would have more problem handling those then the "rats" lol
    Episode3 was much harder to understand for my pre-kindergarten level of japanese lol but I rewatched the first two and man... so many questions they better answer before the end!

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

after 3 episode, Kumi and Katoshi storyline is very slow. i hope they have something plan for Kumi. #GoKumi

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    My mind is going places with theories but one thing I thought of was the title. It's called Re:Mind. Get rid of the semi-Colon u get Remind. Coincidence? Or not?

15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Isn't it already obvious even before the show started? And that Hemingway title, everyone already knew the meaning is not Re: Mind but Remind. Hehe.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I thought it also might be a replay of something in your mind, or else a reconstruction of a mind. Or it's really re: mind, like "about the mind." The Hemingway title confuses me, since the summary of that story says very little that might relate to the title. Perhaps a re-evaluation of what's in their minds about Miho and the past? Like the father had to reevaluate what he thought about his son's writing when he realized it had been copied?

While I'm here, I'll just mention that it appears the OP video is by one of the hottest young directors around: Yamada Kento, who is only 25 and just graduated (from Keio) in 2015. He has done MVs for Suchmos and Utada Hikaru, and recently for Arashi. Too bad I wasn't thrilled with the Re:Mind OP video. But I think others were, so I'm happy if I'm wrong. I'll look at it again without thinking how hackneyed the splashing around in the sea is. I do like the way each member is set up on the table, in the room.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This is an intresting point of view... expecially because a re-evaluation of Miho is indeed needed. She was the "leader of the pack" so to speak, and up there with her there were Mao (closer and yet her worst bully) and Katoshi.. whom suddenly lost her voice when Miho disappeared. Yet, if what Sarina said is true, it had been Miho herself to threw herself down the stairs following Sarina and Mei's prank. (Just for the record, at this point I have no reason to not believe Sarina's version, but it could have been just a lie.)
    So Miho, from being a bully chose to become a victim. Why? Is it her father behind all of this? What about the foreing words some heard before being kidnapped?
    So many question....

By the way, correct me if I'm wrong but in the picture on Mirei's phone the two near Miho are Kage and Katoshi?

Since I like the concept between "Escape the room" games and "Werewolves", the awesome scenography, and the girls acting - overlooking some expected moment of obvious inexperience showing - I truly hope the plot turn out to be consistent and not to have too many or big holes. That would be so disappointing...

As fot the OP, thank you for the info. I'll make sure to follow him since I love VM in general. I'm also one of those who loved more the OP than the VM itself; which has a good concept but in the end does not give me anything in matter of feeling. Re:Mind OP, to me, feels sort of.. happy and nostalgic at the same time. I don't know, but it's a good feeling and visually I like it a lot.

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Let's have a bet, Aki-P's dramas are almost all (the almost is in 48, while 46 is literally 'all') have an open-ending. My bet is this one will also have an open-ending. I'm afraid for the 'holes' like in TokuDare.

I really hope it's not.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^
    if it's open like the movie "Tansu/Tale of two sisters (korean movie) i don't mind .. i lost count how many times i rewatched and rewinded and analyzed that movie..

as for re:mind... now i'm really starting to get worried about how the girls disappeared, will it be a logical method(sly engineering/methods like magician/detective novels).. i really hope its logical or somewhat logical

if it's.... some supernatural method(ghosts and spirits that can make people disappear like poof..) then i would be quite disappointed!

if it's psychological(the girls are messed up in the head and imagining stuff) then i wouldn't mind so much i guess

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I loved TD, but I share your worries....
    one positive point though: It can't be worse than Zankokuna

I guess it depends on how they are gonna to play out the logistics aspects of the plot

Another thing that left me a bit uncertain is - if I haven't misunderstood it - that they are still making the drama. While I don't think, if this is the case, that there will be major changes in respect to the original script, there's always the fact we are seeing something that not even its creators know for sure it's good. Perhaps it wouldn't effect the final quality, but I can't help but wonder..