1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh boy it's great, the plot is getting more interesting too

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

about time

Miho 1st drama appearance!!!! :banana:

3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Episode 4
    ^ not sure if I can post this here but please do tell so I could delete it right away :)

Well... Miho's appearance was pretty short-lived :^^;:

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• I'll worry about illogicalities later. For now, I'm just enjoying this ride, which is better than TokuDare and many times better than Zankoku.
    • The acting has a lot of ups and downs, but it's okay so far. Miho's acting was not anything special, but those weren't Mei's or Mao's best moments, either. No-one seems that consistent to me, but most did have effective moments.
    • It was great to get a glimpse of life before. Puts the sealed room in much better context. And somehow conveys hope.
    • Is the butler Miho's father?
    • When he was asked how to get out, did he gesture toward the heads on the wall? Was it to say "you're not getting out" or "the answer is over there"?
    • When will Toshi-chan speak?
    • Kumi was more involved this week.

5. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ For someone who only appeared for 45seconds and was thrown on a Netflix/TV drama without prior experience, 0 training and acting with her seniors alone, I'd say she was pretty decent [hehe]

Can't wait for her appearances >.< I'm glad the 'eliminated' or 'missing' girls still have roles to play even though it's only through flashbacks .

6. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

wow caught up to ep 3 thanks to depressingsubs as always :worthy:

thoughts
    • very curious about miho, will there be more 2nd gen appearances?
    • mirei is a good morale center and sarina did well too, she will be missed
    • all aboard kyonko x ayaka ship, although ayaka does scare me a little with how easily she wanted to burn everything...
    • katoshi's voice will probably play a big role soon
    • the one i least suspect currently is kagechan, everyone else is very suspicious

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Miho is supposedly the only 2gen in the show, but I wouldn't be surprised by a brief appearance of all of them at the end, as in Zankoku.
    • Mirei is doing great, and being well used
    • I'm not sure the disappeared will stay disappeared -- we at least have to find out where and how.
    • KyonkoxAyaka is a long-time ship now. They play the Akanen/Sugai couple when Hiragana does Te wo Tsunaide, and they are often in each other's blogs. I think Aya adores Kyonko: in line three of Soredemo, her voice even sounds similar.
    • I totally agree that Katoshi's voice will be a big deal, whatever they do with/about it
    • if Kage is the least suspicious, I guess it's her, lol
    • Memi and Manafi seem fairly suspicious, although Memi's outburst about dying there seems to clear her

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

[​IMG]

this mystery person looks like a girl dressing up in a suit :) Is that you Miho ? or Mao or Sarina or Mei?

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Manafi, the ambulance girl. :rofl:Is that because she is too noisy? :D

10. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

The flashback really give information - Miho character seems to be a leader rather than the one usually being teased by others.

Here are my theories:
    I would put a doubt that buttler is Miho herself. The clue is she injured her leg so she could only walk like that without wheelchair. She also sit on the chair of her position.

Seems like we are mislead in first three episodes to think that the culprit want members to remind of Miho, but it's to remind their sins through Pure White Justice.

The oil spill incident mentioned in Ep3 should be done by anyone here as Pure White Justice and would be emphasis later.

The most possible way of disapprearing I can imagine now is through the floor as the box is shaking before anyone disappear.

Animal heads that the buttler look at seems suspicious too. In the first episode, it can blink - is it a hidden camera and the butter just look at a person who watch it.

Oh... this drama makes me think too much...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  11. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Afaik it's We Tried Subbing working on Re;Mind, not Depressingsubs.
    --------------

There's a lot of major flaws with the dialogue/script so far, but it's definitely interesting enough to keep watching.
    I can forgive the bad acting, I guess. Cinematography is good too. Thanks Netflix.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Like always, thank you for your work @too much idea (and group)

Since the real culprit wouldn't be revealed until the last episode or so, I'd put my money on Miho's boyfriend... based absolutly on nothing at all [hehe] (that or last one who'll remain in the room)
    The chart they made put Katoshi as part of the "Elite" like Miho and Mao, so I'm still waiting for her big scene. Miho, to me, still looks like the Regina George of the school with her mean girls, but we'll see how it goes.
    The butler should be a man, I think I saw arms hair, so I doubt it's one of the girls...

I'm a bit put off by the secret justice group... not the idea itself, which can work in the plot, but by the fact that when the girls realized it was Miho who was missing, they didn't think automatically that the main link between them was the secret justice group.
    Also, I'm unsure between putting Mirei under the suspicious people or under an hole in the plot, since she keeps asking the others what they did, but didn't revealed her justice-doing.
    She skip a post about sexual harassment if I didn't translated it wrong (which is completely possible) I wonder if she did post that or if it was just put there without having any meaning for the plot.

I like Kyoko character more and more, she had been loud and harsh in the first episodes, so now can be kind of quiet and yet give the same rebellious aura anyway.

And.. I think it's all, for now. Just a question... how's called the song Mei is listening at the beginning of the episode? Thank you

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    you can Shazam that song easily

Wait i don't understand what are you saying:
    "Also, I'm unsure between putting Mirei under the suspicious people or under an hole in the plot, since she keeps asking the others what they did, but didn't revealed her justice-doing.
    She skip a post about sexual harassment if I didn't translated it wrong (which is completely possible) I wonder if she did post that or if it was just put there without having any meaning for the plot."

what sexual harassment????? Miho never asked them???? Sarina and Mao voluntarily shows Mei, and then they showed each other because they guessed that they had to make confession

If Miho is really the culprit then punishing her former friends, and bullies, are the most 'Pure White' thing she can pull.

15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Never thought I'd be smitten by a Japanese drama starring idols. But Re:Mind is currently one of the shows (along with Star Trek:Discovery) that I'm eagerly expecting each week.

These Hira girls are lovely. Each one of them. So pleasing to the eye. And I got carried away by the story, too!

Kudos to the translators for working so quickly to provide us poor souls with timely releases.

16. sasaka

sasaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I always thought the shaking on the shackles before lights out was caused by the member's shaking out of fear, that's not i guess?
    And the only thing i can think of when hearing the group's saying, it's the opposite of the 1st album title lol :D
    Feels bad for kage though, she's a good one..

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  17. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

just watched the latest ep
    so this pure white justice concept is the reverse of keya album title
    lets paint this dirty world in white ---><--- i want to dirty pure white thing

interesting

18. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

Ah thank you we tried subbing!!!

anyone else also jumping whenever the door flings open

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @too much idea what I meant about Mirei is that she doesn't tell the others what she has done as PureWhite, instead she asks everyone else to reveal their own doing. Why? Kyoko too tells her she should talk first, but then the butler arrives and.. nothing lol

As for the harassament post, you can see it at minute 20:05. First they talk about Mao's post with the supermarket's meat, then Mirei goes on and she stop for some moment on that post before skipping it and showing the one with the money.
    Again, why? I think it's one of the things that could come back later... and Google Translator gave me all words related to sexual harassement, but again, I admit, I could be totally wrong here.

As for the song... I'm lazy af lol but I'll search it

0.jpg

20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka