1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Recruitment of Oogoe Diamond cosplay dance project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by amcks, Nov 2, 2008.

1. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

well, basically, me and TripleT is having some kind of a dance project, a cosplay dance for Oogoe Diamond. We are recruiting Indonesian. Singaporean and maybe Malaysian members for this. basically it's something like a gathering to dance together and maybe get to know each other better. Those who are interested please contact me and or TripleT

feel free to ask the details and or suggest things for the project in this thread

Thank You.

(sorry for those people living outside Indonesia, Singapore or Malaysia. we are only recruiting members from the respective areas due to transport and dance training location problems.)

2. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Maybe you should put the details here so we can all can read it and think about it? ;)

3. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

so basically, all the members (who are interested to join) will come and gather at some place , later on decided, well, first thing to do is getting to know each other better, and most probably first session would be planning, a bit of briefing. on the later sessions the members would practice dance while on non-training days would be making and/or finding of costume. after all is ready, the dance session would be recorded and uploaded to some forums and youtube, one of the main ideas would be getting to know each other and having fun dancing the Oogoe Diamond dance in costumes.

4. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Well right now I have two girls interested in doing Oogoe Diamond dance and cosplay. But like me, they live in Bandung, Indonesia. So how's that? :confused:

5. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

ill PM you