1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage [REVIVAL] JKT48 Pajama Drive [2013/09/07-08]

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Havoranger, Jul 28, 2013.

1. SamuraiDonut

SamuraiDonut Kenkyuusei

lol, its not really the jap's wota power, tho
    there are harugon's wotas in indonesia who cast craploads of votes, i know some people who cast hundreds of vote for harugon,
    it's really busting my balls that people really boasting about the J's fans (idek that theres J's wotas who vote for harugon, the fanbase said they(J's fans) couldnt make it, and so they didnt participate in the voting. idk about AIF,tho)
    but, it'd be great if they really vote for her, i really apreciated it

i. myself, cast about 800votes for harugon :)

2. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I believe this has been mentioned before on Ghaida's thread... the difference between her fanbase compared to someone like Melody.

Ghaida: Smaller, connected unit fanbase.

Melody: Bigger, some connected but also what can be considered largely casual fanbase - who may like JKT48 but aren't the types who Tweet or visit fan forums. They'll know the songs and outright recognize Melody or Nabilah but won't recognize the "2nd tier" members.

Ghaida may have a large girl fanbase but if you compare it to someone like Melody, Melody has more girl fans most likely; just from raw numbers alone.

I think it can be argued that it was arrogance on the side of the "Kami-7" members... but honestly, I think it was better this way, that Melody didn't outright claim a song, neither did Shanju either I believe - they kept telling their fans to vote for what they wanted.

Melody would have easily won center for Tenshi no Shippo... if she asked, that's my opinion. It's likely her "casual" fanbase would have easily trounced Ghaida because even a loyal band of fans can't meet Melody's type of far reaching popularity.

(Though I don't mean to take away anything from Ghaida's victory and how well that voting campaign worked - it worked on me.)

Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less.
    - C. S. Lewis​

3. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Total votes received by Melody and Sendy
    2nd place. Melody 6826 votes: All those votes got her a backdancer position.
    25th place. Sendy 2790 votes: Enough for winning a unit song position.

Most of Melody's votes went to Tenshi no Shippo (5433 votes). I may sound like an ungrateful bastard but it cannot be denied that Melody lost a place in Tenshi no Shippo thanks to those voters who voted for her in other unit songs such as Junjo Shugi (449 votes) and Temodemo no Namida (511 votes). 449 + 511: 960. Those 960 votes for Melody is more than enough an addition to get her a 1st place in Tenshi no Shippo.
    It's clear that Melody's 5433 votes in Tenshi no Shippo was a coordinated fans' effort and her 960 votes spread between Junjo Shugi and Temodemo no Namida was likely to be an uncoordinated fans' effort.

Those 960 votes :fp: . Well, she can at least experience something new from a backdancer position, who knows.

From @ganbatte48
    [​IMG]

4. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

wow, diasta tenshi greater than hanna pajadora. Hanna soo lucky

5. tsu

tsu Kenkyuusei

maaaan

i cried when i see the result

congrats Nyash !
    also to Ghaida and Rica, well... the majority of Diasta fans are satisfied, overall Diasta is placing 7 !!
    can you believe that , 7 !!

this is show us that no matter how small the fanbases are, but a well coordinated effort, is much much effective

now im looking foward to the local sosenkyo...

6. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Hmm, isn't it kinda weird that even though the revival is 4 days away, but the official hasn't put the schedule on the website?

7. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    It's official then.. :awesome:

8. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

^ Hoping for them not cut anything :cute:

9. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    I think they won't show us the whole thing IMO, but anything is better than nothing

10. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    some thoughts after watching the noon show (Pajadora Revival Shonichi)

-Their performance is good but on the group song sometimes they forgot their blocking (maybe they still used to remember their old pajadora blocking so it's hard to remember the new ones)
    -Sendy did a great job as a global center

Unit song comments

Tenshippo: Eventhough they tried to look cute,Ghaida did'nt lose her "ganteng" image,she look like the coolest cat who ever perform tenshippo, Rica too still have her "mature" image but overall this is a nice unit song

Pajama Drive: Yupi are a little fall behind Hanna and Beby Dance,Hanna did a great job being a center and Beby as always great

Junjou Shugi : It's a War, yes this junjou shugi is the battle between the performer and the backdancers,Haruka,Shania and Viny give all that they got,while the backdancers seems refuse to give up ,i notice Melody,Delima,and Sonya, giving their best effort

Temodemo no namida: Two best singers in JKT48 join forces,it seems like seeing a duet of the Diva

Kagami no Naka:Speachless their performance is epic their dance very very total indeed i hope see them again perform in a concert like in jakarta

11. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

maan. in my timeline they said Kagami is the best so far. im CURIOUS!!

12. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    There's a fancam! Somehow...
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMF2knmP1lY[/yt]

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    JUNJOU SHUGI!!
    [​IMG]

14. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Someone gotten away with a phone camera.

Wow. Trans|7 and Telkomvision (Subsidiary of Telkom Indonesia) got the rights to AIR THE REVIVAL
    http://kom.ps/AF0sgN

#HAILCORPORATE

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    from the angle of the shot...it looks like the guy can freely record the show,moving it left and right,zoom in/zoom out....it's not like he's hiding his camera/phone...
    but i don't know,,,

16. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I watched both the 1st and 2nd show today. Pajama Drive setlist..very nostalgic..also with mixed members of team J, KIII, and extraordinary backdancers :lol:

Tenshi no Shippo
    At first I didn't expect that would be that cute and beautiful~wow. Nabilah was cute as usual, Ghaida and Rica could show their cute side here :blink:

Pajama Drive
    Beby was great, Hanna was good too, and Yupi was very cute..a little version of Mayuyu there?

Junjou Shugi
    Gon was awesome, Shania & Vienny were very good, and the backdancers were cool
    Their combination = :nb:

TemoDemo no Namida
    Stella had a little problem with her voice (an influenza?) but she did it well. Sendy showed her best here, especially on the 2nd show. Their mic was opened..the best TemoDemo no Namida I've ever seen :blink:
    I never saw Yukirin directly in TemoDemo, but maybe today..for me Sendy was better than Yuki..a perfect blend with Stella... duo best singers of JKT
    (even the audience gave a small applause before the Temodemo ended, and gave an extremely incredible applause in the end)~(even in Shiroi Shirts, when Sendy & Stella walked together, the audience greeted them)

Kagami no Naka no Jean D'Arc
    Combination of Ve, Dhike, Kinal, Naomi, and Frieska..very fierce & powerful :fp:

17. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

I always love pajadora ^^ so ... I only can say, I love it... it's a perfect theater setlist for me, not just a j-pop show, but a theater show.