1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Rinanda Syahputri (Nanda)

Discussion in 'Team T' started by animevoicejanai, May 21, 2018.

1. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

RINANDA SYAHPUTRI
    [​IMG]

1. Team: Kenkyuusei / 6th gen
    2. Name: Rinanda Syahputri (リナンダ・シャープトゥリ)
    3. Nick: Nanda (ナンダ)
    4. Birthdate: 13 September 2003
    5. Birthplace: -
    6. Height: 165 CM
    7. Bloodtype: O
    8. Agency: -
    9. Blog: -
    10. Horoscope: Virgo
    11. Valid since: 15 April 2018
    12. Twitter: https://twitter.com/S_NandaJKT48

[​IMG]

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

As expected from this sincere charming Virgo girl.
    Nanda was congratulating Jurina’s winning the second place of SSK preliminary result.
    [​IMG]
    I too wish that becomes true. Jurina then will meet Harugon in the Net channel’s talkshow as Yuihan once did would be a blast.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  3. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Currently I have a female pupil in grade 8, a Virgo girl who is friendly, charming and a chatterbox. She would cling to me if I meet her [not female-male cling] maybe cus I will listen and respond to her nonsense chats. She’s very funny and become my source of laughter make me think any parent with funny daughter is blessed. I believe Nanda is like that. Checking her twitter, her type of tweeting is the chatty one. Not easy to catch stuffs to be captioned for posting material here cuz one got to experience him/herself meeting Nanda in real person to witness her funny verbal & gestures.
    Team T is lucky to have her.
    [​IMG]

with team mate Melati​
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Nanda (right) with Adhisty Zara, new bloods of jkt48 [Zara's been around earlier]
    The images are from yesterday where Team T had a circus show in Samarinda, East Borneo.
    The members are happy the show was a success.

6. armondillo

armondillo Kenkyuusei

Not too long ago, I saw Nanda as just another Team T member and never really paid much attention to her. That changed when I watched TwT on 1st May, she featured in Ame no Pianist and I remember being impressed at her able to perform a more serious (not cute/cheery) song. Since then, I've been appreciating her more. I think she did a good job during Circus part 3. Especially think she looked great in Bandung when she wore Ve's seifuku from Kibouteki Refrain but with a different hair piece. Wishing her all the best! Not easy to shine in Team T. Many strong members in T, she'll have to work hard to differentiate herself.

Attached Files: