1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Risou no Idol [Auditions now open]

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by ChocolateMochii, Jun 19, 2017.

1. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Alicia Chanzia
    [​IMG]
    Official Website: https://dorroroexe.wixsite.com/risounoidol
    Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/RisounoIdol

Risou no News!!!!!____________________________________
    6/18/2017: Risou no Seito Program auditions have official started

What is Risou no Idol?
    Risou no Idol is a Idol Music Cover group with ambition. The ambition to become more than a Cover Group but a world Idol Group. A group formed by people all around the world who just want to make music.

Can you become a part of Risou no Idol?
    Yes,
    As of now the Risou no Seito program has started. Those who have become members will train in hopes of debuting one day in a Unit. Seito's will cover classic Idol Music, have a regular radio show and participate in short audio dramas.

What happens when Seito's debut as a Unit?
    That's a secret. I'm sure it will surprise you all.

What makes Risou different from other groups?
    Risou will do more then cover idol music, we will have regular radio show, mini audio dramas, and much more to be announced. Risou members will also have original avatars. Original illustrated avatars will be made for every member.

Does this mean Risou is a Anime Idol Group?
    No, Members will have original character images but they will be asked to act however they feel naturally.

Risou no Idol is currently excepting auditions for our “Risou no Seito” Program.

What is a Risou no Seito?

It is Risou no Idol’s Kenkyuusei program, Those who are excepted will work together towards the goal of being promoted to a Unit.

Requiremenrs:

Record an audio audition singing up until the end of the 1st chorus of one of these 3 songs:

Suki-Chan- S/mileage

Gomen ne, Summer- SKE48

Sailor Fuku wo Nugasanaide- Onyanko Club

Submit with a Japanese Stage name that is not used anywhere else, If you are in a other cover group please use a different stage name.

Rules:

When becoming a Seito you are expected to follow these guidlines

Human kindness, Act and treat the members how you would like to be treated. If there are any disputes between members please bring it up with Hijiri Daiki.

Record your lines on time, If you fail to record your lines on time you will be removed from that project and your lines will be given to another member.

Sticking to Schedule, Once auditions are closed we will have a schedule for our work. Risou no Idol is looking for those who like to go the extra mile meaning there would be more projects then in regular Cover groups and to insure everything is success you must stay on schedule.

Communicate, There will be a place for the members to communicate on a regular basis and it would be required to at least communicate once a week. There is also the official blog for members to freely post and you will be given a twitter account pre-made for you.

We hope to hear from all who would like to join

All Auditions are submitted on the official website or send to email- riosounoofficial@yahoo.com
    -note I know the name is misspelled for the email address but that is the correct email.
    -Hijiri Daiki

Risou no Idol Producer

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    popuri_6
    I have just a question~
    This seems like a really fun and interesting project, so I would like to participate.
    You say we can't use the same japanese stage name that we use in another groups, but I always stick with the name Popuri. Could I keep my first name as Popuri and change the last name for something I never used in another group or do I have to change the whole name?
    Thank you!

3. ChocolateMochii

Oshimen:
    Alicia Chanzia
    Hi Popuri,
    Thanks for showing interest. Yes, it would be okay to keep your first name and to have a different last name.

I'm Looking foward to hear your audition:)

4. reyncarnation

reyncarnation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ghaida Farisya
    Is it just for girls ?

5. ChocolateMochii

Oshimen:
    Alicia Chanzia
    I'll except male auditions as well

-a note to all auditionees be sure to check your spam folder for my reply. I'm not sure if people are not recieving my answers

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 9:14 AM