1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

S48 Mafia Game I - [Phase: Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Nov 24, 2010.

1. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Re: Stage48 Mafia Game I - [Phase: Game Over]

Good game everyone :D I'm still in shock of how awesome ra-nyan played XD And even though I got myself killed doing it, I got the ball rolling with who was where! Yay! XD

Also, thank you mucho for letting me take over for sola. I'm glad I got to be part of the first one...MAJISUKA, HERE WE COME!

@aakun, best response ever. XD

2. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I give credit to everyone who gave hints about themselves and what they did.. If they didn't do what they did I would've been a goner or a useless Doctor.. like Gobo who I was sure to be a good since night one.. Man dropped stuff here and there along with everybody else.. Also aakun, Jasey, and wendychi who were the awesome ones in the later Days..

Best thing that ever happened for me was when Decreez got killed along with issa.. If that coincidence didn't happen then there would've been two faction who can kill each night and with Kirakira out it was gonna be hard.. Best. Coincidence. Ever.. I guess it's thanks to giddy too for not voting on issa since he knew of her role xD..

3. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Woohoo. Thank you everyone for the wonderful game. I have been very lucky to be killed last as the mafia.

Aakun, seriously, after two times we did plan to kill Gobo and you, we almost believe that you can only be killed at night.

Agh, need to learn on how to bluff well in the next game. Dang, my ability is not much of use. I should have done the kill a few times and do change my identity now.

ra-nyan, I was wondering how the hell did you predict correctly? Had we known your role, we should actually kill you first [devil] [devil]

4. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Hey, don't think this is just a one-time thing. I'm STILL gonna be paranoid about voting to lynch last in the next game. Or AT ALL since the lynchee could be a Vengeful Townie. Especially since we're going to have up to 24 people playing with potentially just as many abilities.

*weeps in advance for all the note-taking that'll need to be done*

5. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

If vikacong had:

"As a GodFather you also cannot be killed any way other than by lynch"

How could he be killed during the last night? ^^???
    even by the jack?

6. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^roleblocked by lovers lol b/c he was roleblocked, he could be killed.

7. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

lol... aakun directed the orchesta there... =P

8. gideon123

Hahahaha! Kinda late NOW to be bringing that up. :XD:

But yeah...please try to be more mindful of the player's abilities, GM. :)

9. gideon123

Ah, true that!

Nevermind then. :)

10. gideon123

Can we edit posts now? Because I don't wanna keep double- and triple-posting here.

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

If you read carefully. You and aakun threw an xbox kinect at him then put him inside a garbage bag. This effectively shows that you guys actually roleblocked him, thus disabling his godfather immunity. This allowed Jasey to finish the kill.

Yeah, just don't edit any of the posts before the game ended.

12. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I got it as max said...

somehow I had this fixed thing still that the "passive ability" can't be blocked, just the actions... but that's just a deformation from the other one, sorry!. >^.^<

13. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Mosty by guts and naive wishful thinking that people are telling the truth? xD

Here:

night 1 - protected Gobo because he seemed good and talkative much to be a mafia.. I thought he appears as a strong player and people are starting to suspect him but I still believed in him.. never thought of a third faction then..

night 2 - Jasey was one of the suspicious person from day one but that all changed in Day 2-Night 2.. I think this was the time Jasey announced that he investigated wendy (which we learn was a lie the next day xD) and I thought that for sure the mafia would target him if he wasn't one of them and sure enough they did.. [you know I figured that the mafia won't reveal anything about themselves or even lie about something so early in the game 'coz it's kinda dangerous and, well, early so I immediately believed Jasey]

night 3 - I trust Jasey 'coz I knew who he was from night 2 and he defended wendy, with a good point, who revealed her role so I trusted her that day and protected her since you know we did lynch the right person that day and wendy announced her important role and all... perfect target :/ [I noticed aakun protecting his LOVER on Day 3 too but they seem fine for now xD]

night 4 - well I didn't get much on Day 4 since it was the fastest day so I figured I'd just protect Wendy again but she wasn't targeted so nothing happened

night 5 - RSL confusion on Day 5 + aakun's bluff so I just went with wendy again but then I was the target this time so I couldn't do anything about that xD

EDIT: So yeah, it was everyone's fault my protection worked for three days xD.. thanks

14. gideon123

Hahaha!

Well played anyway. Seriously, I tip my hat to you. And to everyone else, too.

Crafting strategies and tactics for our Mafia/Yakuza was so damn exhausting. Way more intensive than what I've played in the past with cards and live people. And with the upcoming game being bigger and sounding more elaborate than the first game...oh man.

Just like my Japanese, I'm so gonna have a long way to go with this stuff, too...

15. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

It was super hard being the only Doctor left and trying to help without giving out to much or else I could be in trouble y'know.. especially when the serial killer was still on the loose..

The next game is gonna be way more intensive indeed with lots of people + EPIC setting and all.. I have to make sure to take proper notes that are readable this time so that I don't have to keep on going back and forth the pages of the thread..

16. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Good Game Everyone

Next time I should really try and defend myself from getting lynched XD

17. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

good job guys.
    it was rather amusing looking at how things were going after i was lynched. :XD:
    lets make the next game will be even more interesting. :B

18. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Kinda late...but this game was absolutely amazing AikyiTaizne ! I've been following it from the start and geez...its like a real time fanfiction, but awesomer! <3 I've never seen something like this done before, and just..wow. Genius.
    Btw, go ra-nyan!!! You rocked!

I so look forward to watching you guys play the next one!

Btw... why a hound? :XD: