1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

S48 Mafia Game II - [Phase: Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 4, 2010.

1. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I kinda wish giddy had killed kata so I could bring out this picture.

[​IMG]

But oh well.

Good job, kata!

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Is there going to be a Game III?

And good job, kata! [clap] I think I did want to lynch him out, but everyone confused me (WHAT A SHOCKER!). :D

If there is going to be a game III, at least I'll know what not to do next time. :D

3. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    ^
    ^ LOL

Awesome job Kata, well played XD

Waiting for Game III if there is one

4. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Also, can I mention how much I love all the quotes from this game? XD

"I think I gave myself diabetes from how adorable that was...BUT MY POINT STILL STANDS." - me.
    "Oh crap, I'm going to die!" - RSL
    "Alright, who got Atsuko pregnant?" - moi, again. XD
    "SHE WASN'T A PROSTITUTE! She was a madam. =D" - aakun
    "But why aren't I in the story yet? I want to be involved in the story, just not the I'm dead story XD" - Tyzer
    "Majijo, Yabakune...and alien-people-gumi." - RSL

5. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Oh man, finally :hehe:

It was damn frustrating being dead! LOL

Even after dying I read every single post of this thread like an addict. I almost couldnt believe how long it took for people to find out Kanki was lying >< It was obvious to me at least....thank goodness for gideon :fp:

And lol at the part when kata said that sanshou were trouble and stuff. We didn't even get to do anything and had pretty useless abilities...

Died too fast, didn't enjoy playing but I certainly enjoyed reading...

Next game soon? :banana:
    and don't kill me so early this time ;__;

6. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

OH snaps Game Over!!! Good Game guys although I died too early this time xD..

Congratz to the winners and I thought for sure Kata would get that MVP for killing too much :XD: ..

Is there another planned game? :hehe: ..

7. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I just realized that the list that I gave before I died was pretty accurate :fp: .. That poison was a killer!!! xD

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Aight...after looking through the thread once more...I've decided to laugh. Haha.

Good game, all. Espeically you, kata. Congrats on your MVP award. You played your character well. Cy, too, but after so many people started dying, he kinda had to break his character's silence. :XD:

Props to the GM. I SO loved the closing narrative for Day 6 when Erena died with the sight of Minami laughing at her. Seriously, I just wanted to shout out "Boo-urns, Erena! Boo-urns!" And LOL to including that whole "being serious" business in the last narrative for the sake of the story.

I'm definitely going to reflect on a lot of things that happened during the game. Part of me feels like I could've played better, while another part of me feels like I played as best as I could given what I had. Nevertheless, I sincerely apologize to all those who're Majijyo. I feel like I let you guys down somehow. Sorry.

*bows deeply*

Now, I've done some thinking, and if there really is a Game 3...I probably WON'T join you guys. No, this isn't because I'm butthurt over losing two games straight, but rather it's because playing this game is just so exhausting. As both Mafia/Yakuza and Townsfolk/Majijyo, I've spent so much time and energy coming up with strategies and tactics to the point where I became a slave to the game and in turn neglected the real world. I had a hard time enjoying a dinner with my mom one night because I was too mentally absorbed with the first game. And these past few days I've been waking up from my naps dreaming about the game. (Not cool, guys. Not cool at all. :fp:)

Moreover, I had a fear when I entered Game 2 that there would be a stark contrast in play style among players between Game 1 and Game 2 depending on roles and factions. It was difficult to spot among the many new players to the game, but I found it most apparent with me. I was awfully quiet during majority of Game 1 when I was Mafia/Yabakune, while I was awfully vocal during majority of Game 2. Game 3 will probably be different from the first two, but I can probably be called out based on how I play over the first few days.

With that said, thank you all for the game. It certainly was a learning experience. I'll continue to reflect on things to make the most of it all. I guess I should be honored to have played Atsuko (I kinda felt like I just HAD to get serious for this game), and to have made it to the very last phase of Game 2 (a step up, I suppose, from the next-to-last phase of Game 1). And I guess I should be flattered that even super-powered aliens would see us reckless, war-mongering humans as such a threat that they'd actually go out of their way to destroy us. :p

Cheers to you all. And best of luck to you all in Game 3. :)

P.S. -

Takeru-san/Heita-kun. We kissed in Q10. That's how people make babies in happy, sugary idol land. Didn't you know that? ;-)

(I've been meaning to reply to that, but apparently I missed my chance amidst the heat of the game. :-/)

9. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

WaaaahooooOOoOoo!

Here's my story... and I'm stickin' to it. :D

FIrst off, my apologies to ckd. I -HAD- to kill someone the first night, I literally selected at random. Sorry to bump you out so fast.
    And to the rest of Sanshou.. it was pure luck.. but once I found the 2nd, I thought I could make a convincing story if I killed the third... and later on in the game I made something up about you being able to "talk"... and sure as shit you could. I laughed hard when I read that. I'm a mind-reader apparently.

Once I was investigated, I thought I was for sure gone. I'm an INSANE MURDERER... My only way to stay alive was to convince you guys I was Maji. I couldn't say I was Yaba, that wouldn't save me. I wouldn't think saying I was independent would work either. It was my only hope. I had to stay alive, since my win condition was last one standing... but I reaaaaallly wanted to play out my character more once I was uncovered. Not just with the hahahas.. but the insane part. Like my last-minute comments that would totally scare off people with their night actions, but also keep Yaba from whacking me too... like saying "ACCHAN IS MAFIA!" and stuff.. I thought it was funny... right?
    I was really hoping there was some kind of big twist.. like Sado or Acchan being Godfather.. but to no avail.

What gave me one more shot.. was kirakira.

I went straight for Sado that night. I didn't go after the alien, the alien came after me. The alien gave me an alibi for why I killed Sado. SO THANKS ALIEN! Haha.. cause then I got to take my boy Flaggy with me to the grave.
    I figured that Acchan couldn't be killed by just luck, there'd be a body guard. It was either Tyzer or Flaggy.. once Tyzer was gone, I was going after Flaggy. But in my last minute haste, I thought maybe Sado..... missed, but got my chance later on. And I died laughing when I searched for Gekikara pictures and that one of me and flaggy showed up... hahahaha.. how perfect.

My goal towards the end, was pretty much to cause as much havoc as possible and see how much I could get away with. I knew the alien was trouble from day one, but didn't know we'd have to lynch him 9237498 times for anyone to win... lol..

But damn that was fun guys. I hope it was for you too.. I really wanted to have you racking your brains, hope I accomplished that. [clap]

Maybe I'll see you again.....
    ....but next time you wont believe a word I say, I'm sure. :fear:

10. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    Finally I get to speak! Rofl~

Lol, I made up the whole Shibuya thing…and lookie here! She was a betrayer loool! How convenient~~ XD

Also, I know I was Yaba, but you guys should have listened to me and killed the alien!!!! Rofl~~

I had sooo much fun playing with you guys! Your gut instincts are super-duper good (aside from the alien thing keke)~ I feel bad lying, so that was really difficult for me rooofl~~~

And....Minami...Y U LAUGH AT ME!?!?!? *cries*

I would LOVE to join you guys in a game 3, but if it's sometime soon then I probably won't be able to due to Holidays and stuff...and like gideon, I was pretty involved...a bit too involved. I was going around trying to think of how not to get caught and who to RB and kill and aish XDD

@Kata: "....but next time you wont believe a word I say, I'm sure." <--- I feel the exact same way rooofl! XDDD No one's going to believe us ;___;

11. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

It's because it was Maji... You two can't be so SERIOUS.

Speaking of.... sign ups for #3 are underway..... :hehe:

12. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Hardcore giddy hardcore [cool]

Don't sweat the next game, its just as fun following the game by reading, or HELL it's even more fun watching you guys tear each other apart when I know the truth.

If you would ever like to help out, just say

Everyone played great. Thanks guys!

13. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

@ Kanki

you played a pretty good bluff tbh. I actually got frustrated reading the game when nobody was suspecting that you were Erena! ><

Oh, and I should turn off my "keep my online status hidden" again since the game is over now....(I didn't want people to see me spending inordinate amounts of time reading this thread even while i was dead)

14. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    ^ Hahaha! That's cute XDDD And thank you, I'm glad my bluff let me live a few nights keke~~

@kata: I couldn't help myself and I signed up... ;____; I should be able to sign on at least once in a 24 hour period, like maybe when my boyfriend is showering or something rofl..."Y SO SERIOUS" <3 haha

15. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    I'm sorry for being such a useless doctor lol [bow]

16. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I just realized too that wendy and I changed roles xD... She was cop and I was a Doctor in the first one.. Come to think of it, she was Mocchi too..

Yo Kanki you were so great at bluffing.. good game.. and giddy I'm gonna miss you there!!!

17. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Nah, you save me one night. Thanks. :)

18. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Great ending! Congrats kirakira/Jasey/sada [clap]

Even though I was individually aligned as Gakuran, I had Atsuko's (and hence Majijyo's) best interests in mind. I didn't want to say I was individually aligned when I revealed who I was, since that would have made me more suspicious.

That said, I felt rather useless most of the game, not being able to help Atsuko/Majijyo. My only ability was to sacrifice myself if Atsuko was to die, but I died before I had the chance. Damn you kata (you played your role well)! :D

Thanks to Aikyi and all the players. Good game! [bow]

19. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Hell of a fun game! I was surprised how long I lasted in this game!

If you ask me, my role was to make sure everything was looked at all angles possible, and make sure to try to have everyone interact by asking their opinions and open-ended questions. More fun to have as much interaction as possible!

Can't wait for Don Quixote time

20. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I just noticed I was horrible at my role lol
    I only got info on Night 6 and the rest of the nights came up with nothing.
    I really hope I never have that role again XD