1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

S48 Mafia Game III - [Phase: Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Lol, don't worry... though what you said in the other thread about having first the girls, then assigning the roles and then the players didn't help... xD... lol

You know, if any of my deductions were right, we would get somewhere, and IF MAFIA WOULD TARGET ME a lot of the townies should have survived... but I couldn't force myself to appear as dangerous to mafia...
    I didn't get any role to "cover" myself for that matter.

In the sense of: what ability can I appear to have to make Mafia target me? (or the bomber girl (Nacchan, rsl) for that matter... to protect the other townies...?

A cop?, would mess things up except if I was pretending to be a random cop... but a random cop is completely inoffensive to mafia, so they wouldn't target me.

As all my deductions were also wrong, Mafia didn't target me neither for that matter...

What to do? what to do?... I was about to just ask everyone put all abilities and all roles on the table... of course mafia would lie but I would have then something to work on...

But then happened the "Personal v/s" battles so I keep at a side expecting for them to actually WORK OUT.

damn damn damn. =/

============================
    Poly: I said it right at the time the first day, but not for keeping me to vote but to protect townies... it just that my strategy didn't work.
    And if by "Oshi" you mean your favorite member:
    Top3
    1.- Haruna
    2.- Nacchan
    3.- Mariyannu

But Haruna is a front girl and has no3b, Nacchan has warota... Mariyannu is by far the most underdogs character between them so I push her more than the other 2.
    ============================

2. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

shoot! I was so close to winning!

I was thinking after I did that, I should have hid behind Max, not issa..didn't know she would be the next suspicious person. I was trying to throw off my track. Well, all in all, I made it to the near end and makes up for the last game.

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Ah you understood wrong.

What we do is choose the MAIN, most IMPORTANT girls. So for this game, we only had Nacchan. Then the rest, we made up whichever girls should fill in the remaining spots.

We choose the mafia, THOSE we choose the roles on purpose for the girls (it's a matter of balancing the teams).

For the remaining characters, we have a bunch of roles (trackers, cops, doctors and some custom roles) where we randomize amongst the players. The only other roles assigned on purpose was Yuka's (T_____T) and the Lovers.

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Hi guys i'm still alive ):

Sorry i wasn't around for the end of the game.

HAPPY FRIENDS FOREVER.

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^That's SUSPICIOUS.

6. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I realized when I died that Max and ra-nyan were mafia. D:

7. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Yeah.. We already thought you might be a Tree Stump the moment you bolded it so we didn't bother.. =D You were one of the most important people that would help us win, along with issa so we left you guys last..

aakun wanted a name change since in the first game Mafia changed their name to Yakuza.. Happy Friends ftw xD

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

The game already started when Mariya was missing... as I said, I couldn't afford the word dead and Mariya in the same phrase...
    But as I wasn't in my 7 senses (lol) I wasn't able to hide the declaration... A couple of days "before" and I'd point it out in a matter that none would ever get it right...

9. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

gobo, when you started to confuse everyone we decided HEY LETS KEEP HIM ALIVE TO CONFUSE THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE.

it worked to our advantage :3

10. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

happy friends ftw

[/post]

11. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

@Max Yes, I knew... it did backfire on us... but once again, I was with my mind in another thing. =/