1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

S48 Mafia Game IV - [Phase: Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by kirakirahanabi, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    ^ So you knew lol
    I think it was a bad idea to keep on saying Silver Rain was guilty XD

We should of killed you before XD

2. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself!
    Its all a game and all in good fun. Can't win em all.. I'd be 0-3 too if aakun didn't bite me.
    There's ALWAYS next game it seems like.. since the next 2-3 are already in the works. :D

Just relax and have fun. We know you're on the other side of the world.. it makes it more interesting that way! Whether it be good or bad.. having people like you and loveandcoffee and such make sure there's always something going on. Just as quick as we go to bed, you guys can blast all of us away!

--
    I'd imagine giddy and cy are both trying to get ready. I dont think anyone thought that 4 would blow up and end so fast.

but yes.. I agree.. WHERES the signup for 5!!??!?

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

That's why I stalked the thread so I could do it. xD Actually, I didn't have to vote for him (as far as I know), he just had to die before I did, but I wasn't sure if you'd go with the wolves or the mafia, so I just went ahead and voted. :lol: Plus I thought it made things more interesting that way. Bwahaha!

We had no idea what it did because we tried it on aakun at first, but it didn't work. We thought it was a recruit thing (which wouldn't make much sense in the end because there'd be too many mafia), but we only got you drunk. It made for an awesome scene, though. :XD: But yeah, we had no intentions of killing you, until after you killed the wolves, assuming you sided with us. :fear: Actually, I was completely against it 'cause I didn't want to betray you, even if it was a game. :(

Maybe that's why I don't make such a bad mafioso. I'm not willing to betray or kill people that help me. xD

---

I think that's the biggest problem I had with Mafia 4. It was a lot of fun, but it was almost impossible to tell what some of our abilities did. D: We didn't even know what Silver's sake bottle did until the game ended. It was still fun, though. :D

4. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

I love you stage48 mafiaers seriously :cute:
    with the exception of a certain guy i know in real life who has only managed to laugh at me ever since the game ended

And kata~ best ally forever, dude :3 ...pre-werewolf anyway [hehe]

Don't worry, I'm more or less getting over it already haha. THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT GAME :D