S48 Mafia Game VI - Lucky Piece (Game Over)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by gideon123, Jan 20, 2011.

1. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

[​IMG]

Game Moderator: gideon123
    Co-Mod: 55Cyandes

Participating Members (25)
    MaxtheMan
    Kanki
    AikyiTaizne
    polyrhythm
    Silver Rain
    Meroron♥
    katastr0phical1
    ra-nyan
    Tyzer
    vikacong
    twilightkappa
    Decreez
    issa
    phantom
    Rin
    kuumined
    kirakirahanabi
    Gobolino
    Cristafari
    RocketStarLauncher
    Naomi
    KoopaCandy
    champloo26
    sada
    flagator21
    Deaths
    Meroron♥ (Night One)
    Decreez (Day Two)
    sada (Night Two)
    AikyiTaizne (Night Two)
    MaxtheMan (Night Three)
    issa (Night Three)
    KoopaCandy (Day Four; Resignation)
    Naomi (Day Five)
    champloo26 (Night Five)
    Cristafari (Night Five)
    phantom (Night Five)
    Gobolino (Night Five)
    polyrhythm (Day Six)
    flagator21 (Night Six; Possible Comeback?)
    Phases
    Winners
    The Kraken!
    The Ribbon Pirates!
    Remaining Survivors (Up Until The End of Night Six)
    Bonus Material

Day Phase
    Arrr! :pirate: During the Day Phase, y’all may go about chatting amongst yerselves to figure out which of you bilge rats are Mutiny. And all votes will be done in this thread.

To place a vote, simply type VOTE: <Name of Player>. Bold yer votes to make it easy fer me sore eyes to find ‘em. You can also use CHANGE VOTE: <Name of Player>. If ya wish to change yer vote to no one, simply type CHANGE VOTE: No Vote. Finally, y’all can vote for a no lynch by typing VOTE: No Lynch.

The day phase will end when a player has more than half (or 50%) of the votes placed upon him/her. The phase will end as soon as the last vote is placed, so even if ya change it after the fact...TOUGH LUCK! And the day phase will also end once two days (or 48 hours) have passed; this will result in a “No Lynch.”

Now bear in mind that y’all ar’ ONLY allowed to quote the role title from the PM sent out to y’all. This is the part which says [You are ____. Something-Aligned Member]. Don’t ya quote any other segments from the PM, or I’ll be sending ya handsomely down to Davey Jones’ Locker. (And no switches here! That’s way more work fer me than I want to deal with.) And of course, y’all ar’ allowed to paraphrase any information I give you. Ya just don’t quote it.

Now during this phase, the mutiny members should also be tryin’ to blend in and have e’ryone else to lynch each other. If ya dogs screw this one up...then it ain’t my fault yer a damn fool.

Some y’all players may have day abilities. If ya have an ability that can only be used during the day, ya send out a PM now.

Night Phase
    NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASES!

During this phase, the mutiny members will chat among themselves and decide their night kill. If ya have a night ability, ya PM them now to BOTH mods (gideon123 and 55Cyanides). The night phase will end as soon as I get and piece together all y’all different actions fer the night. If any y’all send over yer abilities or actions after one day (or 24 hours) have passed...then TOUGH LUCK FER Y’ALL! THEY WON’T COUNT!

AND REMEMBER! NO DISCUSSING THE GAME OUTSIDE THE GAME THREAD UNLESS YOUR PM SAYS SO!

Other Important Stuff
    Never ever ever edit yer posts. EVER! Y’all may double post, triple post, or however many posts ya feel like posting. Even if ya spelled somethin’ wrong, or yer dumb enough to put yerself in a bad spot, TOUGH! NO EDITING! If I eye ya in me spyglass editing any yer posts, it’s the Locker fer ya! (And aye, I can go about editing my posts if I need to. Because I’m the GM! And a pirate one at that, too! Arrr! :pirate:)

Again, no chatting about the game outside of this thread unless yer role says ya can. ‘Cause that’s CHEATING even among pirates, and ruins the spirit of the game. Don't do it! Or it’ll be the Locker fer ya!

E’ryone needs to particpate, so every player MUST post at the VERY LEAST, once every 24 hours. If anything comes up, PM both GM’s and explain yerself. But y’all do yer best to be active. Makes the game more fun that way. If ya can’t even do that, then I’ll just mark ya dead at sea and send ya smartly down to the Locker.

And lastly, NO HIDING YER ONLINE STATUS WHILE THE GAME IS IN THE MIDDLE OF A DAY PHASE! That’s a bilge rat way to play if y’all just gonna lurk and not say a word. And no hiding if ya tryin’ to dodge suspicion. If I spot ya hidin’, it’ll be a swift trip to the Locker fer ya!

So even though we’re all pirates on board, I’ll be trusting y’all to play fairly and to respect the rules! So fair winds to y’all! And arrr! :pirate:

When ya use yer abilities, PM ‘em to gideon123 AND 55Cyanides.

AND DON'T POST UNTIL I SAY SO! ARRR! :pirate:

2. gideon123

Re: S48 Mafia Game VI - Lucky Peace (Night Zero)

Night Zero

----

A full moon shines on a clear starry night over the open sea...

Aboard a lone ship, a crowd gathers around on deck singing, cheering and dancing together. And amidst the jubilation, a small figure climbs atop a crate and tries to get everyone’s attention.

“Oy! Oy!”

But no one listens...

“Oy~! Oy~!”

And again no one listens...

“Oy! Shut up already! Captain’s gonna’s speak!”

The crowd dies down and they all turn to the small figure.

“Thanks.”

“Yup.”

“So everyone...good evening! I’m glad everyone’s having fun tonight. As you all know, we are celebrating our 5th year together. Congrats!”

The crowd cheers and applauds.

“Up until it’s a been a wild ride on the open sea, with new people coming aboard to the join the crew ever turn of the way...”

From the kitchen, a lone shadow quietly scramble to the deck...

“And each of you come from a different walk of life and each have brought something interesting to the crew whether it be from a Devil Fruit or otherwise. And...and...”

The crowd begins to cheer and applaud as the little figure tries to fight back her tears.

“And...I just wanna say that...I’m really grateful that you can guys can sail with me aboard the Don Quijote, and that you guys kindly let me be your captain despite some of the slip-ups I can do, and...yeah, I look forward to continue our trip together in search of the Lucky Piece.”

The little figure deeply bows as the the crowd cheers and applauds.

Meanwhile, the lone shadow then makes her way through the crowd and up to the captain’s side...

“Surprise!”

“Eh? What’s this?”

Stunned, the little figure then slowly realizes that the lone figure is presenting to her a small cake, before crying even more.

“You guys...”

The crowd cheers and applauds as the little figure takes her cake and tearfully reads it out loud.

“To our captain, Taka D. Monkey.

Thanks for all the hard work. Here’s to more adventures with you in the future.

From, The Ribbon Pirates.”

Before she can say anymore, the little figure cries some more as the crowd cheers and applauds loudly.

“And just to let you guys know,” the lone shadow points out, “the chef explicitly said that the cake is STRICTLY for the captain. And if she finds out you guys ate any of it...she’ll ruin your next meal! And she knows how much you all like your food!”

The crowd laughs out loud as they nod in agreement with the chef’s request.

“Aight!” the first mate shouts. “Entertainers! Sing us a song!”

Two girls stand atop a stack of crates with one girl beatboxing and the other other rapping.

“I’m on a boat! I’m on a boat! Everybody look at me ‘cause standing on a boat!”

The crowd laughs excitedly as another girl plays accompanying piano.

And the festivities continue aboard the ship as the captain graciously eats her cake...

----

Hours have passed with much of the crowd fast sleep either on deck or in their quarters.

Meanwhile, the little figure slumps over her desk in her dark quarters.

“Oh man...I think I should’ve gone easy on the rum...”

Outside the captain’s window, four cloaks make their preparations.

“She looks out of it. Good job.”

“Thanks.”

“Anytime now...”

“Go!”

The four crash through the window one by one as they scatter glass into the room and rush the little figure.

Surprised, the little figure stands up and readies herself for batter. However, her physical condition leaves her stumbling towards one of the bookshelves.

A rope flies out from one of the cloak and binds the little figure’s right arm while a saber from another cloak swings at her face...

----

Outside the first mate hears a ruckus from inside the captain’s quarters.

“Captain?”

---

Back inside, the five pirates struggle in heated conflict.

“Gomu Gomu...”

But before the little figure could launch her attack, her weakened body gives out from under her. A diamond fist smashes across her face and knocks her to the ground while a small net ties her down. The little figure struggles to get to her feet, but soon the saber pierces her chest.

“Aaahhh~~~!”

“Captain!”

From the doorway, the first mate spots the little figure critically injured.

“Friggin’ bastards...Hiken!”

The first mate launches a giant fireball from her first which all but one cloak narrowly dodge, and the resulting bright orange blast shatters the windows. A chef’s knife jettisons through the air and hits the first mate in the shoulder, followed by a rope that grabs hold of her neck and pulls her into the room. Once inside, a diamond figure emerges from the flames and greets her with a solid punch to the face...

----

In a lower deck, a tall figure communicates to somoene over a Den Den Mushi.

“That’s right, sir. And the crew will be in a stir once they find out what’s happened...”

A brief silence ensues.

“Admiral?”

“Yes...go make your move, agent. The chaos on board should provide good cover for you.”

“Aye.”

Communications end, and the tall figure returns the Den Den Mushi to her coat pocket.

“Looks like play time’s over with these kids...”

----

The next morning, a young girl wakes up groggily in her cabin. She goes about with her morning duties, but along the way she notices the captain’s door open.

“Oh?”

She carefully takes a closer look inside and finds two dead bodies laying inside...

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!”

----

Deaths

NOW WAIT UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN POST! ARRR! :pirate:

3. gideon123

Aye, it be Day One now

Current Votes (0)
    -----
    13 votes be needed fer a lynch

You have 48 hours to make a decision

Now you may post. Arrr! :pirate:

4. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Re: S48 Mafia Game VI - Lucky Piece (Night Zero)

Ah jeez

Mafia is

Sanji (WANZO?)
    Jozu
    Pauly
    And some dude wif a saber

=[

5. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

AHOY.

Checkin in.

I be sleepan now. Arr.

6. gideon123

Ah! Had to fix the color fer one line. Sorry 'bout that.

Carry on.

Arrr. :pirate:

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Interesting... :popcorn:

I have nothing constructive to say, but I will mention that I read the narratives in the voice of the Flying Dutchman from Spongebob. :XD:

8. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Well, not the characters themselves but people with their abilities

Sooooooo

Sanji = Chef (Poisoner mebes)
    Jozu = Diamond Fruit ->(Godfather maybe?)
    Paulie = Rope (Roleblocker?)
    Saber dude = Saber dude

So yeah, we're screwed. Who uses a saber specifically anyways? o_O

9. Naomi

Since this is based on pirates, do you think there's someone playing a parrot? :hehe:

I daydreamed last night (yes, at night) that I would be playing the ship. I have no idea why. :|

10. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

I'm checking in now and will be back in...like 4 hours. Ironically, I don't know much about One Piece....so this could be interesting... :^^;:

11. Naomi

Re: S48 Mafia Game VI - Lucky Piece (Day One)

Only thing I know about One Piece is that it involves pirates.

I've watched Spongebob and Pirates of the Caribbean, so I should be good to go. :B

12. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

checking in, i iz anxious to play this arr

13. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Btw, if the chef isn't a poisoner. Someone else is.

Presumably a serial killer with Magellan's fruits (POISON FRUIT)

Yeah, so if we have a poison doctor, you better do you job well.

14. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Aight. I give up already. D:
    So the mafia is epic and we're never gonna figure out who they are. And the pair down tha boat are some kind of thiefs/suspiciously suspicious partners who we still have no idea if they are gonna kill us all or just watch us kill ourselfs. OOOOOOOOHKAY.
    T___T

15. Naomi

^ We're never going to figure them out with that attitude! With teamwork and and the power of friendship, we can do ~ANYTHING~! =D

16. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

What pair?

17. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

It's started YAY!

Now to be honest I hate pirates, except for One Piece so guess it's alright XD

18. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

THERE'S PIANO FOR THAT?!

^THIS. SO HARD.

But aye, I too have nothin' to contribute. Yarr.

19. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Oh you mean this scene issa?

It's likely just a marine agent guy. She's probably the serial killer. The den den mushi is a snailphone, so the person that's on the other line (the brown guy) isn't actually on the boat. Whether he'll show up or not, we'll have to see.

I hope not, since if he shows up, we're all screwed =/

20. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

lol. yeah those were the two I was speculating about. oh, she's gonna show up. D: