1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

S48 Magazine Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Armitage, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

I don't know if I can do this in the forum, but I'll try. If I'm wrong...close the thread please and sorry.

Oh well, I have an idea for a project that I want to do here, in S48. Just if he administrators give me their permision.

Do you remember a magazine where the AKBmembers had to answer 48 questions? and that where they made a ranking about the members?

So, my idea is do something like a STAGE48 magazine with that activities, and if someone have some suggestion for more sections, welcome :D

What is your opinion? Do you want that I realice this magazine? is a way to know more to the members in a fun and atractive way, I think. But I need people who are willing to answer questions and opine about it.

So, what do you think?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UPDATED: July 01.-

For now, we have these sections:

- 48 questions to the forum members
    - S48 Ranking
    - Our own Idols

So, PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS. For the last point, I need that you send me a PM telling me your selected members (2 in each category). If you don't have two members selected, you can send only one but in every category. Please, please, send me at least one member from each category.

The categories are these:

- Drawing
    - Sets
    - Singing
    - Hardcore fan

[Any member can send me a PM telling me the selected members. Isn't matter if you haven't posted in this topic]

UPDATED: July 03.-

48 questions to the forum members

This sections is an imitation from the "48 questions to an AKB member" that appeared in a Magazine, so, the original questions were translated by Ange and I've edited this for the forum members.

Now, PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS: Any member can respond these questions, If you want to appear in the S48 Magazine you have to do it. when you've finish you have to send me a PM with the answers and I'll can to work with this.

The limit for delivery isn't fixed yet, but please, try to do it as soon as possible.

2. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

I think thats a great idea, yeah of course i'm willling to do that, and ofcourse you always come up with something great

YAY S48 MAG

3. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

I second that, Armitage! It's quite interesting to me imo. :)

4. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

It sounds like it's going to be quite interesting, count me in if you're in need of something :D

5. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Sounds fun =3

6. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

You have my support Armitage!

So where should we start?

7. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

Well, when I see that more people like the project I'll put the questions to respond and I'll can begin to make the Magazine

8. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

It's a good idea Armitage !

9. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

I'm done baby, let's get it started yo!!!!

10. strongwindp

strongwindp Kenkyuusei

Totally agree, that's a good idea.

11. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

good like in making this project armitage <3

12. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    So we're ranking AKB48 members, or Stage48 members? I don't get it :XD:

13. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

it would be Stage48 member ranking~ but with diferent category~ like the most popular, the cutest, etc.

I have some ideas for sections...like the rankings, members interviews (any can answer this), also I want to do something like "our own idols", you know that some members can sing and they do it very good! so I want to do a section for them~

thinks like that xD <3

14. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

i think thats a good idea
    if theres any way i can help let me know ^^

15. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

adding on, members who are great in drawing, or anything talented, best in siggies and ava, most hardcore fan, etc!

haha, i'm beginning to feel excited!

16. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

Well, for now, we have these sections:

- 48 questions to the forum members
    - S48 Ranking
    - Our own Idols

In this last point, like Berlaberla said, we can add members who are great in drawing, making sets, singing, most hardcore fan, etc.

So, PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS. For the last point, I need that you send me a PM telling me your selected members (2 in each category). If you don't have two members selected, you can send only one but in every category. Please, please, send me at least one member from each category.

The categories are these:

- Drawing
    - Sets
    - Singing
    - Hardcore fan

I'll add this information in the first post. Later I'll put the 48 questions that you'll can respond (any person can respond it), ok? I'm going to submit the information later.

Come on! Let's make a great magazine for fun and know us better!

17. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

Shouldn't you come up with 48 questions first?

18. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

^the order isn't important, because anyway, in the end we'll have all sections.

Furthermore, I need to fix some questions ~

EDIT:

I've finish to fix the 48 questions! This sections is an imitation from the "48 questions to an AKB member" that appeared in a Magazine, so, the original questions were translated by Ange and I've edited this for the forum members.

Now, PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS: Any member can respond these questions, If you want to appear in the S48 Magazine you have to do it. when you've finish you have to send me a PM with the answers and I'll can to work with this.

The limit for delivery isn't fixed yet, but please, try to do it as soon as possible.

19. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Wow, this is really sounding to look fun! I'll PM you with the interview answers as soon as I can. (a little busy at the moment so earliest I can do it is later today XP) Oh and is it ok if we can't answer some questions?

20. kakalich

kakalich Kenkyuusei

"2. What's your catch phrase?"
    I don't have a catch-phrase. :fear: