1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

S48 Malaysia fan page

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by madcat338, Jan 23, 2010.

1. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Well after reading the Arrivals & Departures page and I discover that there are some Malaysian Fans. This page is that I am try to open to have some chat since there is not any other place suitable. As I know there is really quite a limit and not more than 10 people so.. hehe i was thinking this will be a good start for some kind of communication between us :D

If this is not allowed please deleat it Admins ;)

2. andylim22

andylim22 Kenkyuusei

Hi, reporting in for the malaysian AKB48 fans :D

3. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Hey u! You are copying my style for signature! xD I gotta edit mine before u does it :D

4. KOSMOS

KOSMOS Kenkyuusei

KOSMOS reporting in for the Malaysian AKBFan! [hi]

5. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Hi KOSMOS! welcome :D glad you came...

Damm i missed the bus today

6. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

Since y'all be in the same time zone, wouldn't something like IM/IRC work pretty well? Just sayin'.

7. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Hope the Malaysian fans can get together too. Us Philippine fans got together just recently. I think the Indonesians have their own forum too. Maybe someday we all can have an Asian thing going on.

8. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Well Malaysia fans is still a minority compared to others :) Meet up is still a bit to the early I guess [hehe]

Hmm spread the akb virus to people near you! [devil]

9. bankaix

bankaix Kenkyuusei

another from malaysia....yeah!!

10. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Hi there! welcome xD Hey! whats hot in Malaysia now? Movie, news or any great thing on GST???

11. bankaix

bankaix Kenkyuusei

where are u now madcat?

12. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

I'm studying in Switzerland now. No anime shop no japan items shop and no akb fans here i guess [wonder]
    Well its very boring cus the shops close early and i'm sticking to watch concerts if i feel quiet here :cry:

13. KOSMOS

KOSMOS Kenkyuusei

Poor madcat... so you'll have to download it. (although I too doing that right here... hahah~)

hmm... regarding hot new matters in Malaysia... actually I'm not a big fan of Malaysian artists. I like old songs compared to new one. They're a lot better in my opinion. There's a new Malay movie which I think interesting and funny. It's 'Adnan Sempit'. The making of looks promising. [clap]

14. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Well the hot news is like those shocking news you will found in newspaper or anything. I find that news about churches been attack quite shocking as i onnly know it after a week it happens. I have totally 0% interest on Malaysian artists and even models :D

15. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

Hello,im fikey reporting for duty..right now i'm spreading the akb virus around my campus.hope to see akb perform in malaysia kinda bored in here.

16. andylim22

andylim22 Kenkyuusei

-_- i din even see ur sig b4 i made mine la =.=

17. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Hey fikey where are you from? I mean which part :D Its good to spread it so that the kino can bring down the price of books due to high demand [hehe]

Yes Andy [devil]

18. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

If you checks malaysia map in google map,you should find Pahang in its.There where i come from.Its like a small Amazon in here,full of forest and inherintance.Hope will last long.My mission is to spread all j-pop vrus like nthrax so all j-pop idols can perform in malaysia.

19. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Ohh i'm actually from KL :D. How did you find about akb48 at Pahang? I cant get the trace of it even from other place in Malaysia :D You are great!

20. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

From kl? Do u know that we're using 1MALAYSIA cncept? Actually,im kind of person that take ntice everythings hppen in japan..anime,manga,kamen rider,ultramen,j-pop,im kind of fanatics when cme to jap related stuff.will go there someday.So how can i not to notice about AKB48? Thats how.