1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

S48 Member of the Year 2011 - RESULTS!

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Naomi, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    ^ I hope people don't forget we have perfect alternative in AKB48 for the so called classic members> Team4.
    Team Penguin is all I need [rock]

2. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

I would say I follow about half and half and generally just AKB.

I like a lot of the 'classic' members. Miichan, Mayuyu, Harugon, Kojihara, Takamina, Lovetan etc
    But I also am trying to follow a lot of the newer members, as they are the members which will be AKB in the many years to come (will become the 'classic' members of the future), when all the current 'classic' members gratuate.

I listened to AKB's music a lot before I got more into the fandom of following the girls, stage shows, tv shows and everything. So feel like I missed out a lot on watching the 'classic' members go through all the trials that newer members have to face. (obviously it's not exactly the same due to the already established fanbase, but still...) Maybe that a lot of the people newer to AKB feel the same so follow the newer members/Groups.

I'm really happy with Miichan being third, a bit sad Yukirin got some many minus votes and that Harugon didn't do better. Hopefully Miichan ranks up in next years Senbatsu election, I think she has done a lot of good for her image this past year. :)

Team Penguin FTW! :)

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think it's easier to get only into AKB because they are literally everywhere [hehe] And once you've taken the trouble of going through hundreds or names and faces to put together it's a bit discouraging to think that you have to do it all over again with SKE and NMB.

Also, something that has kept me away from NMB is the fact that they don't have original stages :(

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, I know, I know, but I try to stay away from students, SKE, NMB,... as much as possible. And this doesn't mean I hate them, just the opposite. I know that if I began to know all the members outside the AKB48 group I would fall in love with a lot of them and that would be a problem. I'm already following a lot of members. If I begin following more there are only two possible outcomes:
    - I follow the members I already follow and the new ones; in this case I would soon need a clone (or two)
    - I leave the members I already follow and stay only with the new ones; that would be very sad, indeed (besides, I don't want that, I love my current oshis!)
    So, as long as a day has got only 24 hours, I will stay with my current oshis (with little exceptions)
    Of course, everybody is free to think otherwise...

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    :D They are not students anymore, they are a proper team nowadays. But I get what you mean. I never got in SKE at all even after I watched some shows with them. For me there wasn't a member that interested me at all.Even them kissing each other hasn't changed that.And NMB are those really young and small girls, right?

Time is an issue for me as well. It's hard enough to keep up with AKB these days. There are practically shows everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.