1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Holy cow thats juat perfect

2. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow that was a cool song.

Asuka's dark persona is really cute.

3. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like her album solo song and all but this song is absolutely PERFECT for Ashu!

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I like that song. A lot. Asuka in the MV is looking like an adult. She's definitely not the youngest member any more.

I saw a gif of the 7-11 CM with Asuka, Maiyan, and Nishino, and I thought that, yup, there's the replacement for Nanamin in the front line. She looked so natural as the third in that grouping. It's gonna be big time push for Asuka. Personally, I hope she reaches Maiyan/Nishino levels of popularity. She's a great representative for Nogizaka going forward.

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

This is great. I'm a huge house music head and it's nice that Shinichi Osawa used Ashu for this track. Almost chill house vibe.

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    IMO Ashu is really capable of being at Nanase/Maiyan level. She and Ikuchan probably are the next generation Nanase/Maiyan. For now, her PB sales almost can rival Nanase. And the loud cheer that she got when Nogizaka went to TGC is a prove that she is solidifying her status as a model. Among Nogi members only Maiyan and Nanase received a loud cheer at TGC.

8. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Technically, Asuka was already selling more than Maiyan in handshakes, and her photo trading rates are about the same / higher depending on set. She's already up there.

As far as her PB sales go... To be honest it's a really boring one, with lousy paper quality.

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hmm...mind to elaborate how she sold more HS than Maiyan? Maiyan has been missing HS since 17th single, so the last two are not counted. But iirc she is always one of the fastest sellers, only surpassed by Nanase on a few singles.

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I'm not really into this kind of music, but this song and Asuka's voice sound perfect together. The video is beautiful, and Asuka even more so. There is this emotional current that only she can pull off.

I'm really happy for her she got this opportunity, also because it is very different from the daily Nogi-business. She was able to show another side of her and she nailed it! Well done Ashu!

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  12. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Technically, they both, as well as Nanase and Akimoto, sell out by round 2, so there's that - there's generally more people losing Asuka though, at least judging by what I hear/see from other fans. Maiyan has more casuals though, so less data on those.

Hardest one to get for the album and last single was Yoda by far though so numbers get skewed easily due to limited amount of applications the first 3 rounds.

13. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  14. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i can only say that i keep repeating this video

(this song sound gloomy but somehow make me at peace)

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I bet she is happy to get this type of song, or dark kind of song. She is quite unique.
    She and iku definitely are capable to lead nogi but still retain nogizaka oujousama image. Plus, both of them seems targeting different audience which is a good investment for nogi to appeal to as many people as possible.
    I hope double cntre for ashu n iku to solidify their image and as faces of nogi but please without using 'new gen' tag.

16. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Me and the ladies at Beamsubs subbed Wakusei Tantra because it's simply the best Nogizaka related thing ever released.

Enjoy babes

17. ロミナ

ロミナ Kenkyuusei

Saito Asuka as Asahi Toujima pics

Attached Files:

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2017
  19. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Agree with both. I'm addicted to the song.
    I really hope Ash continues to do stuff like this, especially after she graduates.
    BTW thanks BeamSubs for the great work in the MV and your other releases!

20. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    recenly i watch video Nogidan xmas 2016, ashu as drummer ... how talented she is. Good to solo song, group song and dance, drumming, or variety show with her style