1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

The arrival of Nogizaka46 at Hong Kong airport earlier this year.
    (Look at the size of Asuka's poster/banner at around 1:32 ! ...Ikuchan and Akimoto seem like really close friends as they walked all the way together!)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    And Taiwan media interviewing Nanase, Asuka and Akimoto. Really cute interview!

And finally a very precious one second handshake experience with Asuka :)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

while watching these videos it's easy to forget that she was an underground member just 3 years ago, she has come a long way and has gone from strength to strength.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
  5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's why both the management and N46's fans don't call her as "Nogi's ace" or "Nogi's center" but "Nogi's miracle".

6. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    miracle ... her career start from undergirls ... and rising to the top member senbatsu ... and now she is a movie star :p

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

7. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Here, at 2:37.

8. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Well, Nogi members call Asuka the "ace" of Nogizaka46. You should check out her 7 Rules episode from January 9, 2018. She is truly amazing.

9. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

here's the video
    https://poji-peace.tumblr.com/post/169730606297/7rules-saito-asuka-eng-sub-softsub-ass

here's the article
    https://jshowbiz.com/english/component/k2/item/1600-do-you-know-7-rules-of-saito-asuka.html

i cannot enjoy a book or movie with a happy ending, and i had a challenging school life too just like her, so i feel connected with her (spiritually), and i think in private she's a sentimental person with lots of maturity and deep thinking despite her age (unlike what we've seen her on tv most of the time)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

10. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Asuka never cuts her hair that short, so that is probably a wig she is wearing or some sort of hair trick. As far as when she took this photo, the photo has the uniform from the 13th Single, Ima Hanashitai Darekagairu. Hence, it's around the end of the year in 2015.

Edit:
    I also have a suspicion that the photo you have here is photoshopped. It looks Nanamin with Asuka's face photoshopped on. First off, this is Nanamin's uniform, since Asuka wears the uniform with white up to her shoulders. Secondly, this is Nanamin's hairstyle. Furthermore, although their ears look similar, this one also resembles Nanamin's ear around the lobes. And finally, the reflection in the eyes. The photographer is standing at an angle from the reflection in the eyes, which indicates that the photo of her face was rotated when photoshopped on.

Edit 2:
    It looks like the person who photoshopped the picture took it from this picture:
    Asuka Model 01.jpg

The hair strands and angles on the bangs are an exact match, which would be impossible for 2 different pictures taken at different times.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    That is Nanamin head. They photoshoped it and place Asuka's eyes, nose and lips. :D The angle of her lips is weird and that's not Asuka's cheek bones. :D

12. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    lol ... ah thanks for explanation ... anything suit to her ...

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I know it's Asuka but the first thing that came in my mind is Nanamin :lol: Asuka should try it, looks good on her

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

also really helps that puberty was very kind to her [hehe] her current mature look is just way more enchanting than when she was a child.

That 7 rules episode though, I think they made it more gloomy than it actually is, she was actually regular senbatsu since 11th single and got senbatsu a few times before that, certainly way better than some members that never got senbatsu or only got 1 until graduate or till now.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

Don't be fooled by her negative words in 7 rules video, she's a very different person when she gets to work. You cannot come this far without aspirations, hard work and drive... that burning desire to succeed.

If her movie can gross around USD$30 million at the box office I think it'll be a big success considering some popular teen/romance Japanese movies made around that amount. She'll need to sell around 3 million tickets to make that happen. And don't forget Yamada the other lead actor has his own fans too. But if the movie turned out to be a sensational and unexpected box office hit , it could turn both Asuka and Yamada into overnight movie superstars like what it did to the original movie in Taiwan.

And I really believe her second Photobook is going to be a smashing hit since she did so well with her first. I don't know if anyone has passed the 100,000 copies mark with their first solo like she did. Everything about her second Photobook is going to be bigger and better, and her popularity is always growing!
    *Prepare for impact* !!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Tbh 30M gross box offices sounds almost impossible , but i hope i’m wrong.

J-Teen movie which come with almost close / hit to 30M$ on 2017 its only Kimi no Suizo wo Tabetai ( i want to eat your pancreas) 29,3M based on http://www.boxofficemojo.com/intl/japan/yearly/?yr=2017&p=.htm or 31,3M based on its own wiki page.and this movie were adaptation from very famous Japanesse novel , cast by seniors such as Oguri Shun and Kitagawa Keiko , but lead by Hamabe Minami

My hope , around 10M$ would already can be considered as a very good mark , remember this was still Taiwan Adaption movies , the novel were pretty big in Taiwan or even China , but i doubt major japanesse really know this things

If it hits around 10M$ and more , it will reach the same level as Hirose Suzu’s Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ( Your lie in April ) in 2016 or Arimura Kasumi’s Biri Gyaru on 2015 & I am Hero on 2016.

Also there’s some honorable mention like Aozora Yell ( Yell for the Blue Sky ) which also hit 10M$ mark , this was also adaption from love-teen manga staring by Tsuchiya Tao who was lead role for Orange live action adaption on 2015 which hit around 25$M box office ( for further info , aozora yell ost was sing by whiteeeeen , and they were the first group officially covering You’re Apple of my Eye ost as japanesse version )

Popularity wise , in movies industry those name i’d mention above still far away in front ashu. even Asahinagu which I considered as good live action adaptation movie , only hit around 3M$ mark. Seems like idols only appeal for their major fandom only at most. Yamada Yuki were good actor , but for boosting income , Yamazaki Kento were slightly better.

I hope this movie will hit at minimum 5M$ mark , >10M$ would be very good achievement and i would like to pray it can got more than 20M$ , since the original movie+novel ( and soundtrack) was one of my best at all

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    • Like Like x 2
  19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Useful Useful x 2
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6-23-2018 Harry English Class

Sakamichi recruiting CM (official Asuka version)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1