1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    im happy kasumi ( im fans of her , she has unique beauty ) help to promote and recommend asuka movie ... maybe she's friend of yuki yamada , or else.

i hope someday kasumi and asuka together staring movie or drama ...
    Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Why are we not worried about Asuka's graduation as we are of the older members? She's been doing this as long as Maiyan or Nanase. We worry about the former for their age: mid-20s seems to be an idol's expiration date. But can't we also worry about the length of time as an idol as well?

It'll be 7 full years at the end of August that she's been in Nogizaka. Is 7 years enough and is it time to do something else as well? Asuka has achieved much if not more than the front members as she went from Unders to Center, from back to front, over her Nogi career. Can she feel that she's done all she can and that their are more opportunities/challenges outside Nogizaka than in it? I think Ikoma felt that way and it was why she graduated.

Anyhow, just thinking on a lazy Saturday...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Ikoma had reached the limit of what she could achieve within Nogizaka46. Besides that, it was pretty clear she had a broad interest in other things as well, and she decided to chase it.

Asuka's growth on the other hand isn't over. She is still a rising star, and to throw away that momentum now by graduating would be a waste. I think she will stay for at least 2 years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I am not maintaining that Asuka should graduate. I am making an observation that we often talk of potential graduates by their age. Rarely do we mention their length of time in the industry.

Yes, it would be a waste for her to graduate any time soon. She is almost 20 so there are still a few years left in her idol career! She can go until she's 25, too! See I am judging her by her age. But in terms of idol accomplishments, she's done it all -- what more is left? If she feels like it she could pursue one of the acting or modeling opportunities handed to her.

Asuka doesn't strike me as the one to say, "I want to make a Nogi song a nationwide hit!" Something Maiyan has said. Nor does she seem to be the one to say that she'll lead Nogi to the best future possible, which feels like a 2nd or 3rd Gen would say. Still, as a 1st Gen, she's got 7 years which is a lot in idol years.

Perhaps, we don't know yet, because we focus on her elders. Asuka will surprise us in ways we don't anticipate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    In addition to her age, she's also only been in the focus of the fans for half the time Maiyan has. And close enough the same for Nanase.
    Maiyan 7 years, Nanase ~6, Asuka 3~4.

6. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I believe she mentioned a few years ago that she can't see herself doing anything else but an idol, that she enjoys while she is on stage, and that is her motivation on staying with Nogi. However, as we all witnessed, a lot of opportunities has opened for her in a short amount of time. We won't know if her motivations/interests changed now until she mentions it (or when she suddenly announced her grad haha).

For an idol who thinks that she is not good at anything, has little motivation than her colleagues, doesn't like fan services, and prefers to always be alone, she's doing pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

I don't think we have seen the best of her yet, and her biggest moments are yet to come. And I believe she is motivated and committed to Nogizaka. After all, it's the first place she feels where she belongs and where her heart is.

8. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

A normal day shopping trip for Asuka in Tokyo.[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 2
  9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Ano Koro movie making

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Happy Birthday Ashu!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    HAPPY BIRTH DAY ASHUU!!!! <3

• Like Like x 1
  17. Akagami no watashi

Akagami no watashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Have been lurking around here since early of this year, but because today is Asuka's birthday I decided to post my first comment.

Asuka chan tanjoubi omedetou!!

Hope she will be more successful from now onwards.

Also hope for her movie to be successful and I will definitely go to watch it in the cinema.

I'm looking forward to receive her birthday mug and t-shirt this saturday.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Happy 20th birthday Ashurin!!! :ome:

Never been a perfect time to celebrate, right in the middle of Jikochuu's first week of sales!

And since she's now a legal adult, is it safe to say to spray some champagne? [hehe]

20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Happy birthday Ashu :ome:

• Like Like x 1