1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

Ashu looks cute with her bare face

Btw, please trans what she said about Minami in this vid, its seem like a funny story between them?? [hehe]
    https://t.co/HTDaoJHTKt

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Fun story, really shows the difference between them :^O^: Subject can be omitted in Japanese grammar, so when it's unspecified, I put in brackets with my guess. There are a lot of camera cuts in the video, so I put a hyphen for each.

-I was asked if I wanted to go out to eat with just the first gens
    -I’m someone who never goes to these kinds of meal gatherings often, so I was thinking, “Hmm, should I go home,” but
    -Hoshino showed me the message and said, “You’re going, right?” When I replied, “Ah, well, what should I do,” when I said, “Ah, I’m thinking about it...” she told me “I already replied, you’re coming too,” so it turns out I was forced into going
    -When we entered the restaurant, one of the walls was covered in fish tanks, with large numbers of Shanghai crabs inside, everyone starting screaming, “Eh~~ We’re eating here!?”
    -[Everyone] said, “It’s fun eating in an aquarium, huh.” Everyone picked at the dish
    -That’s right, Minami was crying
    -Probably, she saw the live crabs, and then, eating the crabs herself,
    -she couldn’t stand it, and said “Stop!” but they were being sold in front of her, so Minami cried, [she] did it twice.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  3. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much :^O^:
    Ashumina lol. The way Minami made her Aschin go out with her (and 1st gen) is really cute haha

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  4. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Can anyone tell me what Mizuki did at 1:40 that caused Asuka to laugh out loud? It's quite rare to see these 2 together, no?

5. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

There is already have chinese sub for Ashu's part in documentary of Nogi 2 (Waiting for someone do engsub). After watched it, I think I love her even more. I hope she can open her heart and will be happier in the future.
    The last scene with a bird flying in the sky, that bird is Ashu who will fly higher and higher in the future. Ashu, I will support you ❤

6. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

Please check your inbox ^^

7. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Saito Asuka and Shiraishi Mai will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine "Weekly Playboy" (Jan 27th 2020), the magazine will be released on 4 January 2020.

weekly-play-3-4-cover.jpg

(Mod note: please thumbnail images larger than 750 x 750 pixels.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka

9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Ash is like "Look at those fake-ass teeth! Did they throw your botox in with those?"

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

^ just wow.

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Why do you think posts like this are necessary?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

After Maiyan graduating, do you guys think who will be Ashu's partner??? So far, its seem like she doesn't have her partner right??
    IMO, it maybe Ikuchan?? One is an introvert, another one is en extrovert lol it will be interesting if they are partners to pull Nogizaka in the future

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Management doesn't seem to push Ikuchan in Nogi, except during the early days. Nowadays she is pushed mainly for her work in musical and she is definitely have found her path there. She has been missing some performances here and there, and I expect it will continue to be that way due to musical. Or she may even grad to focus on her musical career. Either way I don't think she will be Ashu's partner.

14. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    wouldn't sakura be a possible choice? I mean going forward I'm pretty sure they'd want to make 4th/3rd gen prominent enough to take care of the next few years of nogi, and how I see it they look like they have a good relationship too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

15. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

I just found this on youtube. What did Ikuta say about Asuka's secret??

16. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Asuka seems to have good report with Yamashita and Yoda, I can see them pairing her up with a prominent 3rd gen.

17. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Hori Miona.

Just guessing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    In the beginning era it's look like they want to make cute pairing with Asuka and Hoshino but as time goes the management look like pairing Asuka with Hori. But it's just my guessing.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

19. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I'm guessing either yamashita or hori.

Kinda want her to be pair with ikuta but with ikuta focusing more on her musical activities, it is very unlikely to be true

20. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

I feel like Ashu and Miona pairing not gonna work so maybe Zukki and Ashu as they seems much closer nowadays

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  21. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Miona is basically already Asuka's partner. They've been paired together for so many songs, and most recently in Yoakemade, ever since Sayonara no Imi. But she does have chemistry with all of Momoko, Yoda, Sakura, and Mizuki. Mizuki seems like a more recent development--I want to say ever since Romendensha?

Though I'd love to see Minami return to the front row at Asuka's side.