1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I think it was on valentine episode they refer asuka with -chan the first time.
    The main reason (first name) im not sure, but i guess it has thing to do because there two other saito in the group and asuka is one of the youngest at the time affect that chemistry.

2. NanaIkuAsu

NanaIkuAsu Kenkyuusei

I'm also guessing it was because of other saitos and asuka being the youngest in the group before. But how come they don't call ayame in her first name? Anyway, its alright. Thanks for answering!

3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Bananaman didnt call Iwamoto Renka as renka but as Iwamoto.
    It's more to do with members with similar Surnames .
    If members have similar names, Shitara would call them by their full name and nickname ex.
    Ito Riria, Ito Junna , Ito Karin
    Saito Yuuri, Saito Chiharu then Asuka Chan

This will happen with Sato Kaede
    Currently , Shitara calls her by Sato but since Sato Rika is there They would call them by their Full name.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Agreed that Bananaman usually would use their full names when there are two or more with the same family names. The thing is I don't think I've heard them call Saito Yuuri, "Yuttan," or Saito Chiharu, "Chi-chan." At least not when Bananaman directly addressed them from the podium. Maybe in a follow up after a member uses their nickname.

Which leads me to think they are just following the members lead. I think most members call her Asuka, too. They will use the names members use.

As for 3rd or 4th Gens, there's probably still a distance there that they feel they haven't crossed yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

the first consideration is more in the surname, but i just think that being the young one also makes them more leisure to call her in the first name, guess ima wrong. back then I remember they refer Asuka in full name but not later on nogichuu as they also being closer.
    sometimes if not mistaken they also slip adressing Ito Karin as Karin-chan or Saito Chiharu as chi-chan like occasionally but not directly either. like "saito chiharu. chi-chan?"
    bananaman also not refer Miria as simply Watanabe if am not mistaken. so I guess that surname too generic(?) also play role idk :D.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Bananaman isn't that close with 3ki & 4ki. However, for member with unique nickname, they usually call them by that nickname, for example Umemayo. And, I think, it is not only Asuka or Miria, sometimes, Bananaman also call Maaya with her surname, and Shitara even call her Dawa, when her bakaness show up.:D
    As for 3ki & 4ki, they need more time to get close to them. If you watch Nogizaka Doko E, you can see that sometimes, Saraba Higashibukuro call Ayame with her surname, and Kanagawa with her nickname, Yanchan, because they are quite close with 4ki.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. NanaIkuAsu

NanaIkuAsu Kenkyuusei

Thank you everyone! I just realized it now about umemayo, ito riria, and wada maya. You guys are the best!

8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Saito Asuka stars in TV CM of Sanyo Foods' instant noodle brand Cup Star:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  9. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I like how no one was in here hyping ppl up to vote for Asuka and she just got voted #1 on the ranking thing anyway....[hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I voted for her so I'm super happy. She deserves #1. I always felt she was one of the most liked members by non-fans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I put her, Ikuchan, and Maiyan in my top 5 vote just to make sure Nogi's girls on top this year :corr::1st:

Anyway, is there any way to reread my vote? I'm sure i put Ikuchan as #2 but i kinda forget on Asuka's position lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Yeah finally nogi take the throne this year, double feature!

already check your inbox/conversation tab?

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, but it's empty..
    After refreshed few times, it's appear lol

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol even now with her winning number 1 in stage48 ranking has less people to congratulate in her personal thread. i dont think she is as well known as ikuta in S48. wonder what had happened.

15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    many people voted for her lolz

we are doing what she loves best. stay out of the way and hug the wall

• Like Like x 1
  16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Asuka fans are like Asuka

Insouciant

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, very happy for her. Congrats low key Ashu.
    I put Ashu #4, Iku #6, and ofc Maiyan #1.

18. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

Congrats Asuka and her (silent) fans. I am happy to contribute for her to become no 1 (with Iku). :1st:

19. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    i vote for her ofc i place her to top 1 in my vote

anyway congrats my kami oshimen. :1st:

20. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Saito Asuka will be the cover girl of Japanese fashion magazine "sweet" (2020 May), this issue will come with MARY QUANT mini backpack. The magazine will be released on 16 April 2020.

sweet-may-cover.jpg