1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    thanks for reminding me. i just read that rules. i really new at this forum so i dont know how to reply to several user,s post in one post. is this forum has thread for new user like me? for now maybe i will just play around to know about each function in this forum.

thanks for replying. actually i just happen to see it on the instagram and there quite a few shows that i missed.

do any of you know a site where i can watch subbed nogi related show beside nogiarea? the only show i watch are bingo, nogidoko and nogichuu. the others are quite hard to find the sub. i just watch it on instagram and just randomly guess what are they saying based on my limited vocab.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    When you click on the quote button, you should get a message saying "added to multi-quote" or something similar. Then do the same for the second quote you want. Now click on "Insert Quotes" when you are composing your post. Both quotes will be shown to you, and you can include one or both (or neither).

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ask in the Nogi Subs thread for other Nogi stuff as well as for the link to the master list(s) that has links to subbers. I know you should follow the subbers as they’ll do other shows: beamsubs, blessedsubs, depressingsubs, etc.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    im so freaking glad that nogi fans are actually love asuka because to be honest, her personality is not the typical cute, sweet and flirty girl and that would turn off so many nogi hardcore fans. i guess it also help she has been in some main role in movies like the remake movie and the live action movie. the other thing i wish for asuka solo push is mainstream appearance in music show like playing drum for some band like ikuta and her piano/singing gig.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I could give you a gist of what is going on.

The woman who is talking to Asuka is Ahn Mika, a fashion model and entertainer whom Asuka seems to be a big fan of.

Mika mentions "Home Parties" and Asuka begins tearing up. Apparently in this binder/journal, Asuka wrote that if she ever met Mika and became friends with her, that she would want to exchange information with her and go to her house for a party one day.

At Asuka's reaction, Mika is like "Aw to start crying about something like this is so sweet! Me and my husband would be happy to have you for a home party!" And just general "Aw what a sweet girl!" comments. Even one of the staff members even stars tearing up haha.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    That's exactly what I love about her though. I'm sure most of her fans loved that part about her as well.

Wow, is that really Asuka? That doesn't seem to be the Asuka I know. She seems to be starting to change (or want to change.) [hehe]

7. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki

i think its really asuka as usual. she just weak with emotional thing and really weak when people start do a good things for her. she easily touching. iirc, there a translation from her blog that she said about when people start to being nice to her. well maybe you are correct about her starting to change as she now seem more open to people

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Did you watch the 2nd Nogi documentary? It really focuses on Asuka. If I remember correctly, a lot of her 'darkness' and aloofness was because she was worried about being liked. I'm definitely saying it wrong, but its like she was being defensive to keep from being hurt. But if you watched her grow the last 9 years, you could see right through that pose. She laughs too much to be true 'dark.' That's why she's pretty great. Personally, I believe she has a higher ceiling than Maiyan and Nanase, meaning she should be even more popular than those two. That's what I hope for the future of Nogizaka.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Accent

Accent Kenkyuusei

Is this what she meant during the 23rd senbatsu announcement---to strive to be more positive?

From a self-described "dark" teenager to a shining center, Asuka really offers a compelling narrative on growth and development.

On her first interview with Bananaman, she said she wanted to spread happiness to people just like her---those who stay daydreaming alone at the corner. Eight years later, I'm pretty sure that she did just that. Inspiring.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Maybe i'm wrong but it seem like it has been a while since I saw Asuka cry about anything, and my impression of her recently is just she likes to troll a lot and make ppl laugh, but during this 46 hour TV she cried at least 2 times.
    (haven't watch everything yet, but I remember watching a part where Mizuki was reading something and crying then Asuka cried also, no idea what was going on)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    The sudden change in her emotions is weirding me out, that's a quite a change right there. She wasn't like this even before corona, although she did become a lot more talkative and cheerful. It'll be interesting to observe what kind of person she truly is now that she's starting to open up.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Asuka would cry sometimes before. Remember that Valentines segment where she cried like three separate times in one episode?
    She's a sensitive person, she's just usually distant and has a wall up. When opens herself up she can get emotional.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Asuka crying at Nanase's graduation concert is another instance... you'll see her cry, which I think we all were, during Kaerimichi at the encore. It's subtle but it's there and it's a cool part of the performance because you see Maiyan's reaction before they cut to Asuka with tears in her eyes. I laugh all the time when I catch this part. Dark Asuka? Pshaw! LOL!

14. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Tears of shock from having your wishes come true are quite different from tears from the pain of rejection (Valentine’s) or farewell (Nanamin). If you just mean Asuka’s sensitive, then sure, but I think a better example would be Another Sky, where the sushi chef is also another experienced guidance figure and Asuka cries when the sushi chef’s wife gives her emotional validation by saying that jobs where you always smile are tough. Or when Asuka tears up after members tell her backstage that she sang well at a Birthday Live (and then start to tease her). Or even recently in the 2nd doc, when she seems to tear up when Momoko says Nogizaka isn’t so bad. Asuka responds strongly to people giving her emotional validation - if they can get through to her. A lot of the time, she's skeptical, even unreasonably so, which is why someone like Mizuki's really good at it, by couching her praise in sarcasm to bypass Asuka's defenses.

I found Asuka crying with Ahn Mika to be consistent with her personality. I was actually more weirded out by her choice to do an Asu Mika sales pitch, but I guess if she finds someone she admires, it makes sense to combine it with her interest in acting. I’ll preface this by saying I have no idea who Ahn Mika is beyond the short segment (she seems self-promoting, but if you’re a self-help guru, that seems pretty par for the course). However, when Asuka was telling her that she’s never had close friends (shinyuu), I thought, huh, that’s the target recruiting audience for a cult – isolated, impressionable, stressed, seeking purpose, and highly susceptible to love-bombing. Maybe that’s just me though, I’ve always thought there was something inhuman about people like Oprah or Tony Robbins.

• Like Like x 9
  15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nogizaka Denshidai
    Top 10 Most viewed via Abema TV (6/24/20)

Asuka - 87k views
    Momoko - 85K views
    Ikuchan - 83K views
    Yoda - 77K views
    Kubo - 76K views

Umezawa - 66K views
    Ayane - 59.3K views
    Manatsu- 55.6K views
    Sakura - 52.8K views
    Mizuki - 52.6k views

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

What in the world is a bitFlyer???

(It's actually a bitcoin exchange service)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ashu bagged the most views again does not surprise me this time. Again she does this so effortlessly. I can't say her segment is my favorite actually, but there is just something about her charm, her realness, and her confidence. I'm also mesmerized by her performance in Sing Out!
    And Momoko surpassing Ikuchan and the others is just amazing, so happy for her... 3rd gens are doing really well.

18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Saito Asuka is appointed as the image character of the cryptocurrency exchange service provider bitFlyer.

In the interview, Saito Asuka shared that she filmed the commercial at home herself, and admitted it was very difficult to her, though she got the instruction from the production crew remotely Moreover, she admitted she knows nothing about the digital currency system, but she will study it.

bitflyer.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Atsuko Maeda and Asuka Saito ( Nogizaka46 ) will appear in the drama "Killed by Remote" that will be broadcast on Nippon Television on Sunday, July 26 .
    [​IMG]

"Remotely killed" is a mystery work that depicts a situation where a group of 6 people who were talking remotely were involved in an incident. Directed by Hideo Nakata, who is known for films such as "Ring" and "From the bottom of the dark water" based on a plan and original plan by Yasushi Akimoto . After the TV broadcast, Hulu will be delivering the "Underground of the Murder" with a new scene added.

In this work, Maeda played the role of Kayoko Matsuzono, a researcher at a cosmetics company, and Saito played the role of Yumiko Tamura, a classmate who died when Matsuzono and his friends fell out of the school roof when they were in high school. In addition, Tsubasa Honda , Shinsuke Nitta , Tokio Emoto , Taichi Saotome , and Tomoya Maeno will all participate in remote conversations.

https://natalie.mu/music/news/386289
    https://www.ntv.co.jp/remote/

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Ah great, another copy-paste-neverlookback Google translate article full of mistakes.

Here's a more accurate translation, with correct names, titles and that kind of stuff.

Maeda Atsuko and Saito Asuka (Nogizaka46) will appear in the drama "Killed Remotely" that will be broadcast on Nippon Television on Sunday, July 26.

"Killed Remotely" is a mystery drama in which a group of 6 people who are having a remote conversation get involved in a murder case. It is directed by Nakata Hideo, who is known for his films "Ring" and "Dark Water" and it is based on a plan by Akimoto Yasushi. After the TV broadcast, Hulu will be showing "Behind the Murder", which adds extra scenes.

In this drama, Maeda plays the role of Matsuzono Kayoko, a researcher at a cosmetics company, and Saito plays the role of Tamura Yumiko, her classmate who died when Matsuzono and her friends fell from the school roof when they were in high school. In addition, Tsubasa Honda, Arata Mackenyu, Emoto Tokio, Saotome Taichi and Maeno Tomoya will all participate in the remote conversation.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2