Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I was rewatching 2007 movie Sakuran last night. the little girl (Tomeki) at the beginning really reminded me of someone. after a few researches, it happens that this cutie is our lovely Ashu at 8 years old ! what a pleasant surprise. this surely explains her great acting.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  3. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Wow the center must be Asuka! Sakuran was released in Feb 2007, so Asuka was 8-year-old or younger then. Pretty from childhood. :cute:

According to Wikipedia in Japanese, Asuka appeared in Sakuran.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Saito Asuka's first solo photobook confirmed to be released on the 27th of January.

Cx4qfq8VIAALi72.jpg Cx4qYVuVQAA96aU.jpg

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Just saw the twitter post about Asuka's photobook

7. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    The photo book takes place in Hokkaido and Okinawa, where is the northernmost and southernmost of the nation, that makes me expect it will be quite rich in variety. By the way, I hoped it would take place in Myanmar but will wait for the next. The title "Shiosai" means the sound of the sea, so the photos will be mainly taken at the seaside, and "Shiosai" is also same as the title of Mishima Yukio's famous novel, which is a love story of a young beautiful girl. That's really suitable for Asuka and implies it will be rather aesthetic. And finally, it will include some mizugi photos, the video shows.

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ They all include mizugi photos!

But it's good to see Asuka get a PB. I'm eagerly anticipating it. Good to know of the variety of locales it was shot at.

Seems as if every Nogi center has gotten a PB -- perhaps Kazumin is going to center soon?

9. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Thank you for always updating @CutePanda! This time Asuka recommended a foreign song, Kelly Sweet's "Raincoat". And I think the conversation after listening to it was quite Ashu-ish. Below is my rough translation.

Harry: Asuka, do you think you're a kind person?
    Asuka: No, I don't think so.
    Harry: Don't this music make you feel gentle?
    Asuka: Mmm... I got sleepy.
    Harry: I see... What did you mean you said you were not a kind person?
    Asuka: Eh? Mmm, I think people who are kind to others are someone who like themselves, that's completely just my opinion. And I don't like myself very much, so it's not easy for me to be kind to others.
    Harry: Ah, I see. Maybe it's philosophical. Speaking about me, I like myself very much. I'm a narcissist.
    Asuka: Ehhh?! You're great. Sakurai Reika, you know who has worked together with you, said you were kind and always said something when you found her. I think that's because you're a narcissist.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@miyako-dori you are welcome !!! what an interesting song recommended by Asuka ;)

she mentioned Going Under by Evanescence in this week episode of NUC. that's a song with interesting lyrics :worthy:

screenshot (Asuka's reaction when they played Going Under)
    [​IMG]

mv

pc cm

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  11. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Lol, her taste is really consistent. That's dark. I wonder what on earth makes her so? [hehe]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    So what google translate is telling me is that Hori-chan weaseled her way in to a press pass for the premiere of the new Resident Evil movie.:lol:

13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ What's that have to do with Asuka? Did she go with Hori? [hehe]

14. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Based on the pics Asuka, Hori and Harry were at the premier.
    This is what google translate says in regards to one of the Pop of the World twitter posts about the RE premier.

"Asuka-chan was supposed to head for the premier alone, but interview # Hori Morio, who likes "# biohazard" very much!"
    So as near as I can tell Hori got herself a press pass even though the original intent was for Asuka to go alone.

Here is some pics.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  15. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Asuka was selected as MVP for 46, and Hirate as MIP on the AKB newspaper. Congratulations!
    https://twitter.com/Pipingeasca/status/809720393372028929

The two-shot is really nice. Asuka seems to be really accustomed to be photographed. There she looks so relaxed and smiles naturally. Maybe thanks to her model experience.
    I am hopeful for her further success in the next year, as to sembatsu, model, radio, etc. Also looking forward to the pb. She's already so cute in the cover. :^O^:

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  17. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like Asuka's drum playing. She's quite skillful! I still find it hard to believe that Asuka, such a delicate-looking girl, is such a bad-ass drummer. :worthy:

20. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Heads up to everyone who's planning to preorder Ashu solo pb. There are actually 2 limited type cover for this pb; namely rakuten ver and seven net ver.

This will be the regular cover for the rakuten ver.
    9784344030534.jpg

And this for the seven net ver. (which in my opinion is the best :3 )
    1106722295_main_l.jpg

Both versions contain one random bonus photocard. (there are 8 types in total btw)

Regular cover. Not sure if it contains bonus photocard. I think it depends on the shop/seller. Just a preview, not the actual cover.
    neobk-2034345.jpg

EDIT:
    I just found out that the "rakuten ver" which I thought was a limited cover was actually the regular cover. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017