1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Fuyuka (Fuuchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So far we've all seen rude behaviour to - some - members both from Bananaman and the Sawabe-Tsuchida duo. Thank God, such behaviour I haven't noticed from Audrey to Hinatas.

Don't get me wrong... I like Bananaman and Sawabe - Tsucchi but sometimes this PREFERENTIAL and DISTINGUISHING behaviour makes me SICK! And this is what strikes me most: This behaviour is profound only towards SPECIFIC members and it is also SYSTEMATIC: It is as if some idols are starting their career as the immaculate angels, born under a lucky star, being treated with kindness, admiration and support towards everything they do, while some others are overlooked, are getting dismissed or being dissed no matter what they do or how much they try and this is from the beginning of their career to the very end.

What is even worse is that this kind of treatment is evident from the part of the MCs as the very tip of an iceberg: The whole system (management, production marketing etc etc) is treating a bunch of idol girls as god-tier, tier1, tier 2 and clown-tier... No guys, think what Fuu-chan said before dismissing it, do not play the "alien" signal whenever the camera focuses on Akiho or Kira, stop any slightly biased comment on what Takeyui is about to say - you see how restrained Takeyui is lately, as if she things what to say before saying anything). Stop applying this kind of psychological bullying, I am sick of seeing forced smiles from these girls, while thay seem to suffer from the inside). What a sad image was to view Kanarin (Nogi's Nakada Kana - a girl that apparently "was not born under the right star") on her final Kojichuu episode to say her goodbyes with a snake around her neck and a frog on the palm of her hand. And the examples are endless... I don't expect all girls to be treated like Shiraishi Mai, but it's hard to believe that for some girls it's: everything they do is rosy and perfect, while for other it's: dasai or just laughing stuff...

It is so sad. It seems to be a kind of a distrorted, gloomy reflection of the japanese social hierarchical system. I can understand being preferential to the girls that "sell" or bring money from the show business in its entirety (modelling, radio, TV, variety,...) but being rude to the underdogs is not good at all...

P.S. OK I had to vent. I may be totally wrong here and all I said are could be just creations of my imagination. The only thing that really matters is whether these girls are happy or not. If they are happy, I would not ask for anything more...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

• Fuu-chan's MV idea (for Onuma's song) in the latest episode is actually pretty solid.
    • Last week, I thought that Onuma's t-shirt design is worse than Fuu-chan. I do think the constant 'dasai' comments were a bit irritating, but not that bad. I say this from the POV of a burn-out, mediocre-skilled designer who still had some PTSD over "rough" client feedbacks over the years.
    • Fuyuka, despite being cast as the 'dasai' member of the group, also still shines as one of, if not the best dancer in the group. Easily.
    • I'm of the mindset that in this kind of format (idol TV shows), getting screen time is vital. Even though the reasons may not be great...I mean, not everyone gets to be the hero of the story. If I get typecasted as a clown, I'll be the best damn clown in the street...depending on the street.
    • @Philosophy Senpai - I do get mentally fatigued from keeping up with Sakamichi idol shows almost every week...so maybe try take a short break? See if the feeling persists, because while I respectfully disagree with a couple of the posts here...I think you know yourself the best, you can decide for yourself. Maybe you're right about your reactions. If you re-watch it with a clear calm mind, and still feel upset...maybe it could be time to walk away. I might feel like that someday. Who knows. If something was supposed to heal you doesn't heal you...you can try to look for a different cure. There were times when I watched HinaAi only...really, it's depending on what's the topic that week. There's no rule that we have to watch (and like) everything. You should do what makes yourself really happy in the end. And I should remind myself to do the same too. :)

3. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Isaac H Thank you my friend for your comments, as well as your kind approach to my venting: you're absolutely right! Indeed, from the point-of-view of the girls screen-time is king. Maybe Fuu-chan, who is perfectly aware that she is one of the queens among the girls and she has conquered the hearts and souls of all her "sisters" in both gens, is really unaffected from any of these comments. That's why I said that if the girls are happy, we should be double happy.

And this brings me to the fact that venting here in the forum, is not what I actually feel when watching the shows. I may feel a little sad about ANY idol that is not "treated the way I expect", however I enjoyed, enjoy and will continue to enjoy every bit of event that has Sakamichi on it!

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've been away from the shows for a while and I do come back after a rest to enjoy SokoSaku a lot. But I also see the bad treatment that used to turn me off is still turning me off. I've never been able to get into Bananaman, who may be the worst of the lot in this regard, but that may also be because it seems I can only handle being a close fan of one group at a time. It was Keyaki for a long while; then Hiragana, because of Memi and because Hirate was not in good shape; and now it's Sakurazaka, because of the 2 gens (all my real 1gen favorites have graduated).

I do like Audrey best of the hosts, partly for the better way they seem to treat the members. But I can see that whatever bad stuff Tsucchi/Sawabe throw at the members, they do seem to like and respect them -- within the limits of a somewhat traditional version of Japanese social relations. I often think that some of the style of the Japanese entertainment industry has connections with the underworld, as well as the political world, both of which seem socially rather rough.

Fuu-chan is clearly one of the best dancers, maybe the best since Mon has graduated. Although Habu and Pon (sorry, Yui, I know you don't like the name) are also good. But I think there are also some good dancers among the 2gens, including Ten and Karin and Takemoto, and apparently Endou-san, as well, a clip of whom from Message is getting high praise in the past few days. I'm sure there are more; I'm really only just getting to know the 2gens.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm at least not totally out in left field, and others see some of the same things I do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

She does have some dangerous curves, albeit they are almost always hidden...LOL[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I am not a conservatist but I really like the way Sakamichi idols are not wearing revealing attire/uniforms. Especially the Keyakizaka long skirts were fabulous. When I first saw the joint Nogi, Keya, AKB and IZ*ONE MV (Hitsuzensei) I was really impressed from the somberness and imposing appearence of our (Keya) girls and the smnart elegance of the Nogis, especially in comparison with the extra mini-skirts of IZ*ONE that were really ticking me wrong.

However, there come the PBs, like rays of sunlight to reveal what real beauties these girls are. Although I am not in favour of gravure (set aside any other more extreme photographic works of "art"), I believe that PBs are essential not for giving us food for ... imagination, but offering ways for the girls to show the gifts of beauty they possess which will soon be more or less lost with the passage of time... And in a way which is artistic yet dignified and within strick borders of being "politically correct".

In that respect I feel really sad for those idols that were not given the opportunity to show their beauty in this way (nor will be given such opportunity ever)...

7. Isaac H

It could also be that maybe...some are not comfortable with doing PB? I have the Keya PB with the original 21 members in it...my former oshi Yone-san looked fantastic in her segment, while a beauty like Sato Shiori...left me kinda disappointed with all her pics just black & white and 'artsy'...without properly showcasing her beauty as I had hoped. Then again, if you look at her instagram, hardly any pics of herself also. I guess she's that shy...well, our loss, I suppose.

Ranking/popularity being factor in PB-making seems to be the norm, though there were times when I'm surprised - like Nogi's Ayane Suzuki getting one. Got that one recently too. :) looking at the Miona pic in your post, reminded me that I got her 2nd PB recently too - better than her 1st, in my humble opinion.

I would welcome more all-members/group PBs...if there's one for 2-ki members, I would very likely buy it. A Sakurazaka46 PB...I'd love that.

Slightly back on topic: I have zero hesitation to buy a Fuu-chan PB. I was awestruck by her beauty in one of her earlier Showrooms.

I don't think I've missed any Keya/Saku PB yet....Neru was the first, Sugai-sama, Yui-pon, Zuumiko, Koike, Akanen, Risa, Rika/Pe-chan...anyone I'm forgetting? I got Miho's while her group were still Hiragana Keyaki but that doesn't count now I guess. Getting PBs and digital album downloads are my way of supporting the Sakamichi groups that I enjoy.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Of course, it goes without saying that only girls who would really want a PB should get one. In that case it's a pity if they won't get the chance. By the way, a girl that would intrigue me to see a PB would be Nibu-chan... I expect her to have a stunningly amazing figure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I thought Pe-chan had the first Keya PB? Aside from that, any bets as to who from the 2nd gen will get the first PB? My money is on Hono.:shifty:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Isaac H

Hmm...I guess you're right. I was basing on when I bought them...upon quick googling - I think both Neru's and Pe-chan's were in Dec 2017, with Pe-chan released earlier in that month.

I would sell my imperfect inner organs ("dude, that's not how commerce works!" "I still wanna sell my kidney!") for a Honyo-chan PB. Definite buy.

2nd guess for me would be either InoRi or Yumiko-kaichou <3

As stated before, an all-members PB (like Hinata's Tachikogi) for Sakurazaka would be most welcome too - then we can have our beloved Fuu-chan in it! Win-win :)

11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I hate to sound superficial, but InoRi needs more meat around her bones[hehe]!

12. Isaac H

Generally, I just want my beloved idols to be in their best healthy condition possible. Skinny or not...I'm fine with it, if that's their natural build. There's no one perfect mould for female beauty. Though I'd say Yui-pon is the closest example I would use as model for my figure drawing class (if I ever teach one) - I feel that she has the most ideal proportions, figure-wise. Also, that's likely the reason why Sawabe gazed in her PB too long, haha. But this kind of thing is indeed subjective, superficial men like myself have our own preferences for what constitutes as the 'ideal beauty' so that's that. To balance the scales, I'd also say younger Randy Orton would be the male equivalent. Well, a designer's gotta see beauty in all things...:^^;:

Possibly due to the pressure of being in showbiz - I feel that some idols may go overboard with the dieting...or perhaps just due to overwork. It's not looking "slim" or "slender" at that point - they just looked...gaunt. It's just my personal observation or bias, but I'm concerned about certain people* lately.

Apologies for getting off-topic with my posts. I feel like I'm disrespecting Fuu-chan here. I'll gaze longingly at her photos in the Keya 21 PB as repentance.

* Mizuki of Nogi46, Neru, Hirate - they look super-thin lately than before, from my observation. Please take care of yourselves, ladies. Maybe I'm overreacting, just hoping the best for their health.

13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    63. (255) [4|0] [K46] Saito Fuyuka {+33,0}, 33

My Fuu-chan!!! Jumped up almost 200 ranks!!! I'm getting crazy... I'll definitely get drunk tonight!!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

16. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy birthday to the queen of my heart...

• Like Like x 1
  17. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Happy Birthday Fuu-chan! :flower:

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I don't think I've posted in here, but Happy Birthday Fuu!

[​IMG]

19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy Birthday to my Number 1 Queen of all Sakamichi, the selfless and sensitive bijin, my Fuyuka!

20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1